Me on the left

>Me on the left
>Be fat guy who sneaks around 24/7
>Start to have fun and question the intelligence of people on other side of 4th wall.
>Tfw no one notices I was just in Dorne fappin
>Tfw totally pointless I come back over just for the fun ride
>Tfw no one questions that big teleporter I stole from CIA stored below deck.

You're awfully fast for a big guy.

Dorne and Tyrell ships, could have met up in Dorne and are now sailing north, etc.

This. It's obvious there was a several month timeskip before the last Dany scene

4 u

So in the time the people in the north said "king in the north" all that happened. Okay fair I'll pay that.

He doesnt have a teleporter he can just travel underwater very quickly

How is varys not on the throne with an ability like that

Could this bitch try not making a smug face for one second? sm.h

There's nothing obvious about it, you stupid shit. You had to infer it because it doesn't make sense otherwise. It's not the first instance of them being incompetent with the time lapses.

he has bigger plans

plus i dont think a merling would want to sit on a throne all day

Op here holy shit kek

IT WASNT OBVIOUS
Many are still confused

That's the definition of obvious, obviously.

The way I see it, the whole Dany plotline is out of sync with the Westeros plotline, until the end of the season.

All the stuff with Dany and Arya in Meereen/Braavos happened weeks before Tommen's death.

When Dany is shown on the ship with Varys, that's the "present", her fleet is heading north from Dorne and Tommen has just died.

It's still bad screenwriting to have weird timelines like that without any explanation to the audience though. Even "X Weeks Ago" title card when switching to Essos scenes would be better.

merling confirmed

Saying a few weeks ago would be out of character for the series though wouldn't it

days, fortnights, whatever

It wasn't obviouis in a way that it felt naturally, it was extremly out of the blue. It's only "obvious" because we know that's the only way that it makes sense.

Also the last episode, although great, messed way to much around with the timeskips. I think it's quite clear by now that the skips affect characters differently and that they don't move at the same phase. By the time Arya traveled all the way from Braavos to the Twins, Snow and Sansa fought one battle and called a meeting in Winterfell.

it honestly fucks with the flow of the series

Have you even seen the show? Littlefingers teleportation device only works if you're in charge. Varys is obviously a merman.

>do nothing all season
>everyone teleports in the last episode

Bravo D&D, I'm glad they skipped the completely pointless DANY MEETING VARYS FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER SCENE

WHAT A POINTLESS SCENE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST TELEPORT HIM ONTO A BOAT IN THE LAST SHOT BRAVA DABID BRAVO BRAVI

They had to make room for Tyrion telling jokes to slaves dude.

>implying he didn't clone himself with secret tech stolen from Qyburn

WHY THE FUCK
WAS I THE ONLT ONE WHO NOTICED THAT 1/3 OF HER DANYS FLEET CONSISTED OF MARTELL SHIPS FROM DORNE?!

THAT MAKES EVEN LESS SENSE THAN STUPID VARYS TELEPORTING

WHY WOULD THEY SEND THEIR FLEET TO SLAVERS BAY AND THEN DO A 360 AND GO BACK ASAP?

Is this bait? Did it not strike you as more plausible that Dany is now meeting up with them rather than the implausible other way around?

Nope i think everyone noticed, there were tyrell ships too. I mean wtf? Why do that whole journey and lose a lot of ships just to come straight back

And no, obviously not

why coulnt they just do som smart writing like

"it has ben 3 month sinse the high spear burned down and it is time to sail for westeros"

just have themn say something like this, why is this so fucki*g hard????

I MAKE JOKE

can we talk about how shitty those ships were too

most were just simple 2 mast boats completely unfit for long travel, naval tech was much more advanced by then

Really? I didn't notice any Dornish shippos.

Yeah it would've been nice to see Varys explain the whole trying to kill her thing

The books are incredibly out of order time-line wise. They have had to do their best to turn that into a chronological show.

As soon as he convinces daenarys to turn the iron throne into a submersible vehicle he will usurp it.

poor varys not getting the my apologies speech

is that how she normally looks?

If Tommen had 'just' died that would mean Queen of Thorns got word, traveled to Dorne, met with Varys, who then sailed all the way to Meereen and halfway back, all in the space of what? A day?