Faces of Sup Forums thread

Faces of Sup Forums thread
Rate, Roast, Race wars

You look sick, not as in: WOW SICK
But as: you fucked too many trannies and now you have to take a bunch of medicine to not die of a flu

This is me.
I am Lenin's reincarnation.
This is my curse.

MY FUCKING SIDES

You look, well, idk if i can even roast you, you look cartoony as fuck, like, you look like boris badenov from rocky and bullwinkle

Check em

Get on my level

do your worst

pretty face, nice hair, cool looking eyes
too dumb to turn a fucking picture, ears of a gnome
cock sucking lips

are you the guy who sells art in the beach or the girl that make her parents cry?

looks nice, a little bit too generic but nice, your pants are shit tho

The guy that fucked your bitch nigger

holy moly she looked a lot better in the first picture

ftfy

check em

yup, like, she might be a nice chick, but this guy shouldn't take pride in her looks

R8 but dont h8

unironically asking: are you gay or bi? if not, what kind of social group are you in?

go to the dentist immediatly, then go to all the other doctors

im straight
Not really in a social group, all my friends are nerdy af but i like fashion and shit,
Im real into hardcore / punk music. especially my local scene

makes sense, 8/10

Hey Beavis.

Also this is me.

Trap detected

i noticed you had a lack of validation
you look nice

pretty cute, nice glasses, but the weird top eyelid and generic tinted hair color makes you seem just boring trying to look alt
please tell me you don't wear flannel shirts

thanks buddy

Ok Sup Forumsrothers. How ugly am I?

Yo what's up niggers, my names junior and I can fuck your bitch any day.

you could easily work on that stubble and eyebrows to look better, 7/10 lacks presentation

looks gay, nice cat, nice hair, shitty shit, shitty moustache, looks high

is your girlfriend mixed? why does she look inbred?

Y-you too.

minecraft creator, child molestor, friendly fat man that is really sad but hides it/10

lol nah

work out, you look fat as fuck, and also, underage ban

She's puerto rican

you realize if you lose the nose ring and have a decent short hair cut you would be pretty attractive, stop dressing like this just because you feel like its "you"

looks better in this picture, for me at least, but hiding your chin like leafy wont get you anywhere

Yes to friendly fat man that is sad but hides it, but no to the other two. Wish I ceeated minecraft though, id be fucking rich.

wow, here you look like you have mental palsy

Holy shit your face has madenme become keksimus maximus of dome

id fuck

Shut the fuck up bitch, underage my ass. I'm 2 yrs old and I still fucked your wife, your mom, and your sister. Try me fag.

i usually wear my hair up, i rarely wear it down
can post pic with it up

is this a compliment ?

ok, now we fucked up a little, and also, goddamnit, i'm roasting/rating everyone of you fucks and no one talks bout me, I ALSO NEED VALIDATION DAMNIT

honestly not that bad, groom your beard, get a short clean haircut and you would look a whole lot better

HAHA, I DON'T HAVE ANY OF THOSE...

Thanks, I guess I'd fuck you too, user.

you look like as if OneyNG had a child with mashed potatoes

you can do better, dumb her and get a mexican with the biggest ass on earth

Keep talking faggots

yeah yeah, make her dumb

Also girls love playing w my hair and braiding it, gets me some serious attention

Would pull hair and slap fat ass/10

Handsome communist here

treat your skin better

Me back in england.

you look alot better with it up, but lose the nose ring please, also for some reason i feel like you would look good in glasses

you lost me at communist, change your political view before we fuck

i've seen you in many faces of Sup Forums threads, just work out and you'll look just great
there is nothing handsome in that face, you rely on charm

i like the nose ring and the hair down tbh

7/10
make the stubble become something or loose it

Yeah being fat all my life has made me work on my personality a lot. I love to act and entertain because of it.

Plus I have an 8in cock, so I've got that going for me.

im going to give you serious advice, no troll. workout with cardio, running. this will make you lose fat in your face (will take many months) and shapen your face because of it, also having a lean body will be good as well, change your diet and stick to running 10min on treadmill every night or other night, losing weight will also make you feel better
i use to weigh 265 i now weigh 170 diet is VERY important stick to water and tea as well

Yup.

OP here, how long it would take for me to become thin? Everyone calls me chubby and shit and that bothers me a lot, i'm 1,85m (6 feet) and i weigh around 176 lbs

droopy eye, 4/10 haircut, looks like you are balding, the rest is ok

See I'd have to start with walking. I tried running recently (had to run a poster to my car in a downpour) and my chest hurt afterward.

But yeah, I cut soda completely out of my diet about a year ago. I feel like that's helping, but cardio would help a lot too.

You just envy my sexy eyebrows

do your best man, we believe in you, try some fast walking/jogging then go running

Is your name Jake

nah

Have another, before I killed the beard

I'm not the other dude but tbh no.

Get a fucking haircut and shave.

looks way fucking better, 8/10

Ready for the roast

Whats your local scene, faggot? Listen to some Lemon Grove Hard Core.

Stay Away
P.S.O
Meth x Breath
Drug Control
Step 4 Change

Faggot

How many relatives have touched you?

Holy fucking shit grow the beard again

You went from a fucking 4/10 without a beard to like a 8/10 with it

Me, as the op and the one roasting everybody, is impressed at how no one except my friend roasted/rated me

Jacob Boring detected

It has been a while

ARE YOU THAT GUY WHO POSTS "WHATRE YOU DRINKING?"

Allahu Akbar/10

Did you really whip out your phone to take some stupid, pseudo "candid" picture of you brushing your teeth ?

>look at me
>I'm so confused
>because I'm trying to brush my teeth
>and someone's taking pictures of me
>that person is me

Fuckable very fuckable

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

Apparently not long enough

Yeah, just finally got it, rip

To add context:
Someone was sending me a bunch of loud snapchats and I looked at them while I was brushing my teeth so I told them to "chill"
Kek not even middle eastern...

Sleep well

idk how to turn it