This was my favorite comedy growing up, but I hate niggers now

This was my favorite comedy growing up, but I hate niggers now.

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNXxlYCU0aY
youtube.com/watch?v=dP7k08Ytdq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you grew up

You got influenced by others too much. Same thing happened to me.

you experienced a traumatic event and a black person was the perpetrator

STORE FRONTS OUT MY ASS

This nigga never read to kill a mockingbird.

>What happened?

You internalized the autism of other spiteful and bitter guys who lurk Sup Forums for too long instead of having the cognizance and interpersonal understanding to emotionally rise above it after seeing just how poisonous these attitudes are to emotional growth as a whole.

Basically you have become the memes, friend.

Gangsta ghetto nigga culture was still in the oven in the last 80s.

You turned into a racist

Insecurity.

nice shitpost

Demographic shifts plus forced diversity.

>stop s-s-shitposting and g-go away

Triggered by the truth of it, I see.

Niggers got worse again. The white man's politics had a lot to do with it. They were doing well for a while.

They're our little brother, genetically. Not even a distant cousin. How are we truly any more enlightened (as we like to think we are) if we do not try to take them under our wing? We've failed them again and again.

Are you familiar with Plato's cave allegory? It's a story about white people who live in cave and have only seen liberal propaganda their whole lives, and when one of them leaves and sees real life niggers for the first time and returns to tell his friends about how terrible these mongrels are, they kill him because it is the current year.

The 80's was a generally optimistic time. People like Murphy showed that as long as you put the work in you could succeed regardless of racial barriers. Movies of that time showed how musty the old establishment was and how outdated the old slave-trade thinking was.

Thirty years later, despite being shown that opportunity is available to everyone, black people as a group have just sat on their asses and done nothing, preferring to blame their lack of success on racism rather than striving to be the best that they can be and contribute to the country that bent over backwards to give them so many chances after enduring such a terrible period of history (slavery I mean, not the 80s)

You spent too much time on Sup Forums and could no longer separate the memes from the reality.

Ironically enough, you became blue pilled.

what is this cuck BS????????

an actual nigger lover on Sup Forums? why?

Are you familiar with Horseshoe Theory? It is the amusing (though equally disillusioning) theory that both the far contingents of the right and the left are equally horrible and yet neither of them choose to see it.

The big problem is that these types (i.e: You) invest their identities and very concepts of self-hood into their respective political narratives - this occurs to comparable degrees on both sides - and any criticism of their chosen narratives are apprehended as an attack against their person.

That leaves us with a bunch of droll mopes like you. You're as equally boorish as the kids on the left.

>What happened?

You met niggers irl, not just saw them portrayed on kike controlled Sup Forums in a positive light.

>niggers aren't the most "racist" of any people
>being "racist" is a bad thing

eat a dick faggot

>not just saw them portrayed on kike controlled Sup Forums in a positive light.

You really think they are portrayed positively here?

I mean television and film and all media news.

The only place freedom of speech still exist is the internet where the kikes can't control whats said because they don't own it.

So what you're sayin is.... To them, I'm the nigger???

No,he's saying if you don't let niggers poz your neg hole you're a shitlord

I don't disagree that Jewish people have a huge amount of sway in those areas. I'm not some sunshine and rainbows "everything is A-Okay" leftist. I am talking about your personal identity and relation to the world. Leave all that other shit aside.

As an oldfag I'll tell you that you need to see the dangers of ressentiment and what that can do to you. If you feed into the bitterness of this echochamber for too long it'll poison your character, son.

you are projecting your own inadequacy on others

I went to a certain tony college that sits in the middle of boon central and it didn't turn me into a racist.

Black people are pretty much the same as any other group of (poor, uneducated) people in the US.

And they have one redeeming factor: they hate the Jews.

Did I mention my school was lousy with Jews? Spend a few years surrounded by the Chosen People and you'll learn real hatred.

I'm not a NEET. I'm a American I live in the deep south and have a job. I grew up surrounded by blacks all my life. Maybe being real generous 10% are ok, the rest are subhuman niggers that don't belong in the civilized world and never ever will.

You know what? Forget it, ace.

Maybe there was another user lurking who was ready to read that post and got something out of it. If that wasn't you then it is what it is.

Yeah just like any other people. Except their neighbourhoods are filthy, they themselves are dangerous, on average they are borderline mentally retarded, and apparently they bear the universal mark of degenerates- anti-semitism.

Good job bud, you clearly have an eye for the good things in life. You're probably a muslim, aren't you?

>their neighbourhoods are filthy, they themselves are dangerous, on average they are borderline mentally retarded

Christ how can people live like that? How much effort does it take to tidy up just a little bit and maybe buy a few cans of paint? If they're unemployed then surely they'd have lots of time to smarten up a little, it just needs some elbow grease, no real expenditure..

The percentage of white people that are 'ok' isn't that high these days either to be fair.

Nah, that guy is JIDF, not an honest, God-fearing redneck.

you'll calm down in 5 years or so

around the time you turn 28-30 years old is when most people realize how petty and beta it is to hate people because of race.

harlem nights though

youtube.com/watch?v=nNXxlYCU0aY

>STORE FRONTS OUT MY ASS

just got house numbers like fukin star coordinates

I present to you the paradise on earth, Chilliwack

youtube.com/watch?v=dP7k08Ytdq4

Still looks like a fairly clean and functional community. And hey, this is the absolute worst white society has to offer. Let's not talk about what a dysfunctional black community looks like