Why the fuck are people so sensitive on the internet these days?

Why the fuck are people so sensitive on the internet these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The internet is real now.

It has nothing to do with reality. People seem to get offended by the tiniest insult.

Isn't that the whole point of an insult?

>Isn't that the whole point of an insult?
It really is.

I think that modern technology has extended to the art of the insult. We're just really, really good at it now.

If I insult you and you aren't offended, then I should just kms.

It's called having a thick skin.

It's just a joke. I mean, I do really think that to the core of my being, but if I say it's a joke you can't get made at me. Why can't you understand my hilarious jokes?

checked

Do you even English bro?

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Because conservatives are a bunch of whiny little faggots.

Full house check'd.

>technology
>MOdern
>people had immunity until now
fuck, how did we not see it..,.,...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ISIS, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

If only people weren't insulted when I insulted them.

People aren't more sensitive. The internet just makes it east to find examples which confirm your biases.

Conservatives are whiny faggots?

In what bizzaro superman, upside down from stranger things, "you done goof'd", part-time, cartoon world do live in where Liberals are not LITERALLY whiny faggots?

Those pieces of shit just lost an election because they pissed and moaned about non-issues so much that they alienated regular white people. They ran a goddamn campaign on the premise that "Donald Trump is mean!".

Are conservatives whiny cunts? Yea. But Liberals are THE whiny faggot heavyweight champions of the world, version2016

Enjoy Trump's America. Liberals earned it.

>also kek magic

racism is bad and you should feel bad and kill niggers on a daily basis so we have nothing to be accused of being racist about.

Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on Sup Forums anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.

Why are you so sensitive on this issue? Do you feel insulted?

>nurr, he called us whiny faggots
>I better write a whiny response like a huge fucking faggot

I have been looking for a new background, thanks

>A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging
haven't met many military guys eh?

expect you to kiss their feet for "their service"

Acceptance.

>falling for pasta
found the real newfag