New thread for Sick-Kun. Keep it alive until he gets home

New thread for Sick-Kun. Keep it alive until he gets home.

Bump

Sickoon

Sick coon

GG

Let's get this nice and warm for Sick-Kun

he already has a thread going.....

>Be me on Tinder
>Match with chick that has decent face but the perfect body for me (Not big tits and skinny body)
>She acts really socially awkward but I keep talking to her because why not
>She wants to snapchat so I do
>We snap back and forth for a day about
>Next night I am working on a project for finals and she is telling me to hurry up
>She says when I finish she "might send a pic of me in a bra"
>...ohhhhh a bra... no big deal but I just say okay and keep working
>Finish in about an hour and snap her that I am done
>Get a snap from her and it's just straight up her tits
>She isn't super attractive but hey. Tits for nothing I guess
... Not sick-kun but I'm stalling for him there is just a tad bit more to this story

Papa said bless and I shall do my best. Here's a story about my ex M:
>be me, 20 year old fuck who doesn't talk to D anymore.
>just got hooked up with a summer job working at a theatre summer camp as a P.E teacher(still had a lot of good friends from high school when i was acting and all that)
>Pay's great, steady hours, get to work with kids (no pedo shit. I love working with kids)
>At this point in the story i am no longer a bony fuck. Here's a quick description of me for reference
>: 6'2. 180 lbs. Slightly out of shape from not going going to the gym, but have good natural build. Have longish curly hair with an undercut(IT LOOKED STUPID AS FUCK, JUST IMAGINE A PALM TREE AND MY HAIR LOOKED LIKE THAT). Dark green eyes. im around an 8/10 but my personality fluctuates that number
>First day of work, meet coworkers. All the girls are BONER/10, but there's this one in particular who catches my eye
>M
>Tall, blond hair, bright blue eyes, slimfit build, perfect legs and thighs(im a legman), perky butt, and DD tiddie

He said he's gonna post in both threads

Pics or it didn't happen

Small boobs better boobs

>be this morning
>She snaps me a good morning pic. I go to an exam and snap her back after
>She asks if I have a skype I tell her no because I didn't want her to get too attached or have too many ways to contact me
>She says she wishes I did so I could hear her cute voice
>She sends me a video snap instead of her saying "I can just do this then if you want me to"
>mfw she has the most southern accent ever but not in a good way. This girl literally sounded retarded... I don't think she is actually retarded? But now I don't know and I haven't really answered her back since then. Kinda want to to get more tits and maybe a vagoo.

Yeah, gonna need a confirmation pic on that

>one day, I'm fucking around with of my coworkers, talking shit about how good my game is (it wasn't at all. it's awful and depressing to this day)
>Go up to M and start talking to her like im ghetto as fuck (I grew up in brooklyn so i can still play it off, but it was so sudden she started laughing)
>"Ey whats good, girl? watchu doin?"
>cringe.jpg
>"haha nothing much user, what's up?
>"not a lot, beloved. I just see you over here, lookin all cute and sexy, was just tryna see if I could holla at you rite quick?"
>CRINGEX2.jpg
>M is laughing and smiling at me at this point
>"Go ahead user, and you're not looking too bad yourself ;)"
>HOW TF IS THIS WORKING
>"Well how bout this: Imma hand you mmy phone and I want you to put your number in there since I gotta go back to watching these kids. I know you're okay with that so lets keep it moving"
>I hand her my phone, she puts her number in.
>WTF IS GOING ON??
>Grab it back and say "thanks beloved". Before I'm even out of eye's view, I text her "whats good ;)?"
>how did any of this work?

Southern bitches are functionally retarded. That accent makes me wanna either ejaculate or commit homicide depending on mood

>time skip: M and I start dating while we're still working at camp
>M is my boss since she's assistant camp director and I'm just teaching
>She's incredibly flirty and any chance we get, we sneak off to other parts of the elementary school to fuck around
>Hands jobs, titty fucking, hardcore make out sessions, all that
>we always talk about how we're going to fuck in the main office on top of the sign out table
>since M is ACD, she has to stay in the office most of the day in case any parents wanna sign their kids out early.
>I usually teach for about 3 hours in the morning and have a 40 minute break before I have to go help with lunch
>usually either sneak off in between classes, during my class("sorry kids, gotta shit fast"), or before to see M
>one day the opportunity arises: i have extra time to go see M because of a schedualing issue
>walk my way overr to office

so you never boned D?

>she's sitting at the computer in the corner of the room
>"whats up, M?"
>"hey user! just watching youtube vids"
>I walk up behind her and lay my head on her shoulder to see what she's watching
>Some homestuck looking shit, wtf
>"Wtf is this M?" I say as I start kissing her cheek, my hands immediately reaching for her boobs while she's still sitting in her chair
>so you guys get an idea: the main office is located right next to the only doors that lead into the main building and the door to the main office is always open. Basically, if anybody walks in/ or by us without me noticing, they can see everything
>Before she can even answer, we start making out
>ze peen is now erukt
>My school uniform is just an athletic tee and basketball shorts, so my boner is basically 100% visible
>We both start getting into and M immediately start playing with my dick through my shorts. Never a shy one
>I kiss her neck while she's still massaging my dickington over my shorts, she starts to moan low so we wouldn't get caught.
>My hand slips up under her shirtt

My nigga

Please continue on good sir

There's nothing else to say about her other than what I replied to the first greentext. She is obviously socially awkward. No idea why she sent me tits in only one day of talking on tinder. Guess she isn't as innocent as she seems

it literally made me cringe. Physically. I have never felt that before. I said out loud and woke my roommate up "Please stop..." just told her "Yeah too bad I don't have a skype I am really missing out" she bought it though

bump

Let me tell you about Tinder my man

Almost all women on Tinder are crazy. Its just a fact of life. If they are moderately attractive and not crazy they wouldnt need Tinder.

Women are still like men in some respects. They think about sex a lot and occasionally make rash decisions. She was horny, wanted your unequivocal attention and admiration and was ready to put her chips in the pot.

She thinks her different accent is cute. She is clearly interested but has some red flags that arent apparent to you yet. Fucked up family, severe obsession, is retarded, has had a tragic experience that fucked her up mentally. You'll find it, just a matter of if you can deal with it.

Godspeed user

>I start grabbing her tits under her shirt, but over her bra. they're too soft
>she starts moaning a but louder as I start kissing along her neck.
>She pulls my shorts down just enough enough so she can play with my dick over my boxers
>My dick is a lvl 67 graveler at this point
>Lust sense begins to take over (I've gotten better at controlling it at this point, but still)
>I lift her shirt up and push her bra off, revealing those perfect boobs
>Immediately lean in start sucking on her nipples, which we're pretty hard at this point
>she pulls my head closer to her tits
>I start licking, sucking, and kissing them all over like it was the last time I'd ever be able to encounter breasts
>Her moans are becoming more consistant and a bit louder, but still low enough that no one would hear
>the door is still wide open

>I cant take it anymore
>Slide down the boxers and reveal my dick in all its glory
>She immediately grabs it and starts jerking me off while we make out
>I'm still playing with her nipples and I feel my head getting hotter with every second
>"M, I wanna fuck your tits"
>"Please user, slide your cock right between them and fuck them right here"(she really talks like that when she's horny. I can't even count how many times she's said "cum in me, user. Please fucking cum in me". Still gets me daimonds evry tim)
>Do exactly what she asked
>She pushes them together, so only the head of my dick was poking out
>I start sliding back and forth, the warmth of her tits motivating me with every stroke
>She's looking me dead in the eyes, her mouth open as if she's begging to suck my dick

>I keep on thrusting between her tits and her eyes wander from mine down to my cock
>I can tell shes getting wet from just seeing me between her boobs
>She reaches for my cock and starts stroking it the base while the head is right between those perfect melons
>She pulls me by the base of my dick and starts blowing me
>just the sight of it even made me let out an audible moan
>Her tongue starts, rolling against the head so fucking slow I thought i was being tortured
>Her lips meet with my tip as I watched it disappear into her mouth.
>Her head motions are still painfully(in the best way) slow and she knows exactly what she's doing to me
>I look down for a second (i was trying not to watch since i knew id come too quick) and her crystal blue eyes meet mine.
>In that same moment, she stick her entire tongue out and runs it along the bottom of my solid snake
>DONTLEMMENUTPLZ.jpg

Lets roll homie.

I feel like the first part of the story was American Pie and the 2nd is like American Pie 2 and 3. Still great but i kinda miss the dynamic of the first part.

Still great tho. Much appreciated

>I cant take it anymore
>Slide down the boxers and reveal my dick in all its glory
>She immediately grabs it and starts jerking me off while we make out
>I'm still playing with her nipples and I feel my head getting hotter with every second
>"M, I wanna fuck your tits"
>"Please user, slide your cock right between them and fuck them right here"(she really talks like that when she's horny. I can't even count how many times she's said "cum in me, user. Please fucking cum in me". Still gets me daimonds evry tim)
>Do exactly what she asked
>She pushes them together, so only the head of my dick was poking out
>I start sliding back and forth, the warmth of her tits motivating me with every stroke
>She's looking me dead in the eyes, her mouth open as if she's begging to suck my dickk

Haha she keeps talking about when we can meet up. I just always brush it off and say I don't know. I never intended to meet her in real life. Hell didn't intend to get tits. You are right though. They wouldn't need tinder if they weren't crazy.

I have to go to bed, where can I find this green text in the morning?

>I keep on thrusting between her tits and her eyes wander from mine down to my cock
>I can tell shes getting wet from just seeing me between her boobs
>She reaches for my cock and starts stroking it the base while the head is right between those perfect melons
>She pulls me by the base of my dick and starts blowing me
>just the sight of it even made me let out an audible moan
>Her tongue starts, rolling against the head so fucking slow I thought i was being tortured
>Her lips meet with my tip as I watched it disappear into her mouth.
>Her head motions are still painfully(in the best way) slow and she knows exactly what she's doing to me
>I look down for a second (i was trying not to watch since i knew id come too quick) and her crystal blue eyes meet mine.
>In that same moment, she stick her entire tongue out and runs it along the bottom of my solid snake
>DONTLEMMENUTPLZZ.jpg