Well /b it looks like I've gotten myself physically addicted to opiates again. Suboxone this time...

Well /b it looks like I've gotten myself physically addicted to opiates again. Suboxone this time, if been doing it for a couple months now and started shooting it a couple weeks ago. Today I felt like complete shit until I shot some, and that was the last of what I had. So what are some ways to cope with the sickness or make it less bad? I've kicked shooting opana with the help of a hospital detox but I don't want to do that again

Other urls found in this thread:

speciosa.org/home/kratom-legality-map/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

High doses of Vitamin B-Complex and Vitamin C taken together, same thing they use to stave off withdrawl from Alcohol.

I went from drinking 20+ oz of whiskey per day to quitting cold turkey with the Vitamin B Complex + Vitamin C regimen and I didn't have withdrawl symptoms at all. And keep in mind that quitting alcohol is MUCH more dangerous than quitting opiates.

Google it, there's tons of research on the subject.

Oh thank you I've never heard of this. You still felt pretty shitty tho right?

Have you tried any kratom?

No I have not, I've hear great things about it and bad things tho, I'm not sure where to find it tho, as I don't like to buy stuff online

Nope. No shakes, no sweats, nothing.

I did have pretty bad anxiety for the first few days after quitting, but that is to be expected. No real physical symptoms manifested at all.

Check locally.

There's a few places in my town that sell it in smoke shops.

>use your Google

Okay cool, can it be smoked?

Oh awesome I will look more into this

Not sure.

I think it's stronger if you mix it in a drink.

Some places sell it in capsules and bulk powder.

>good luck op.

How dude? That shit fucking sucks. If you got addicted to that you will 1000% get addicted to kratom.
This might work for alcohol but it's not going to do much for opiates. You could try this but I would recommend you get some Benadryl NyQuil DayQuil and Loperamide to go along with it.

Okay, thanks for the advise brother

Try naloxone, steal it from some place, idk but it reverses effects of opioids so you don't die on an overdose. I would suspect a low dosage would let you get off of it fast.

A suboxone high is pretty great and lasts a while and its what i can find easiest in the city its very popular here on the streets. Dayquil andNyquil? I know the loperamide is amazing for it but I don't want to eat a bunch of pills, but then again I prob won't care when Im full on sick

No it will be ineffective if you smoke it. Either mix it with apple sauce which is my favorite way or you can just toss and wash. You also have the option of making a tea but it's a pain in the ass. I would recommend the apple sauce personally. Watch your ass though cause if you got hooked on subs you'll get hooked on kratom. I shot dope for 5 years and I got off cold turkey. I smoke pot now and will take kratom occasionally for pain.

I'm don't think your logic is correct

Okay I will have to find this shit

I'm not sure if it will be as intense as coming off heroin but I used the three of them to get clean. The NyQuil helped me get some sleep mixed with the Benadryl. You can maybe try Claritin if you're having the nose issues during the day. Not sure if that happens with subs.

Are you trolling? Suboxone is bubtrnorphine, the opioid, and naloxone to block the opiate effect. Do you mean subutex?

And lope amide is to stop diarrhoea you fucking mouth breather.

Neve rind the lope amide comment, thought you were stupid enough to try and use that to get high.

You're clearly retarded and it must be past your bed time, fuck off

loperamide is an opioid that doesn't cross the blood brain barrier but can ease some withdrawal effects.

Could use benzos to help sleep during withdrawl

Got my connect off Craigslist believe it or not. You can find locals who are legit, the ones who post pics of their stash are good. For example something like this opposed to no pic or just kratom in a bag. I know that some really good vendors exist online just not sure the names. You can check the kratom forums to find the legit online vendors.

Yes this would be much better if you can find away to get a script or buy some off the street I would recommend this over anything.

FYI kratom sold in local shops is likely shit. I guarantee you good Kratom would help. I've used it early on in bad benzo withdrawal and it helped noticeably, I can only imagine how much more helpful it would be for opioid withdrawal.

This stuff is legal in the USA?

i was highly in to speedballling percs with adderall for about 3 years or so. Coming off the opiates was awful, I just sweat it out for a few days. WW2 documentaries on a laptop, and days of shivering.

I was sort of being facetious, if the guy has an addiction problem squinting benzos is also hell. They would help immensely with withdrawal, diagram has a long half life of a few days so pop a load of those at the start and it'll be easier.

My autocorrect is having a fucking field day today.

diagram is the best

I can get those off the street too but I'd have to go to the same people that sell sub's and I really don't want to do any more pharmaceuticals

No idea I need some answers myself. Just did my last bun so I'm fucked too

Loperamide is an opiod that doesn't get you high you fool. It does help with withdrawal. So do high doses of vitamin and something to help you sleep. Kicked heroin 3 times in 2 years and I'm clean a year later. It fucking sucks but you will not die and the worst symptoms will be over in 3-7 days. Your body will start working again and you will start to feel normal again.

Kratom does nothing for physical withdrawals in my experience.

Federally - yes. But some States have banned it.

speciosa.org/home/kratom-legality-map/

I'm going to try the vitamin c and b12 complex

That's just for alcohol. Take lots of potassium for the rls and bite the pillow

Sniffing benadryl helps a little also.
At least with the craving for a burning nasal if you sniff it