I found this whilst scrolling through Asstr and it is a chat site for pedophiles...

I found this whilst scrolling through Asstr and it is a chat site for pedophiles, thought it best to report to you guys so that we can organise a raid or something.

chatstep.com/mobile.html#nepi

(Pic unrelated)

There appears to be nothing happening there

It takes a while but watching it they've posted some pretty nasty shit, like a 1 year old being buttsexed or talks of cannibalising kids

Well, if that's what is going on, no need to lurk then?

There's nothing there

This place is real homey

Yeah literally people who are drawn to the idea of fucking babies and toddlers...something even most Sup Forums pedos don't like.

I thought this was a chat site for pedophiles.

Sup Forums just doesn't want competition, or what?

>.html#nepi
It appears to be made specifically for nepiophiles, those that are into babies and toddlers.

tbf, they both need to die. Degeneracy should never be tolerated.

nigga, I aint clicking on that shit. I got a good life, and I aint need the fbi to come arresting my dumb ass.

well, only certain threads support pedophillia. Most threads are opposed to that shit, but pedophilles spam the shit out of the few pedo threads/loli threads that get made each day on Sup Forums

believing the Sup Forums party van meme

so do they actually want to cannibalize kids?

Sup Forums isn't for purging degeneracy, it's for the lulz. now please kindly fuck off

what the fuck is the Sup Forums party van meme?

fuck off mate. Sup Forums may be the lead creator of the degeneracy, but its also the lead destroyer of the degeneracy as well.

so, anyone got any ideas as to what we can do to stop these people?

checked.

Leave em alone

figure it out yourself. it should be pretty easy

this user speaks the truth. the reddit is strong in this thread.

wrong. Only newfags feel the need to pretend to love the degeneracy in order to fit in. Actual moral anons oppose the degeneracy.

These days with the NSA it's real

i'll be your personal army if you pay me

>newfags
>reddit
these insults just keep Sup Forums as a hugbox and have no originality.

>Actual moral anons
what defines an actual user? we are all anonymous.
>pretend to love the degeneracy
he never said he likes degeneracy he only agreed that Sup Forums is not the place to purge it.

yep, its the no jab, no benefits and no sending your kid to school policy

anti vaxers can get out