Can someone help me find R and I?

can someone help me find R and I?

add r2 and r4, then r3 and (r2+r4) are in parallel, then that is series with r1....

break it down

u re welcome faggot

HA!

Fuck off, Jim

total resistance is 20 ohms and total current is 11 amps

can you tell me how you got the answers?

/thread
seems like you're a first year though so stop being a drop kick and pay attention in college

somehow i got 16 ohms as the total resistance, is that answer right?

R1 is a constant, only is there in series.

R3 and R2/R4 are parallel.

Theres only one path from R2 to R4, so you add them together. and then its 15ohm + 1/((1/10)+(1/10))

220v/20 ohms = 11 amps

Nope.
Series - R1 + R2 = RT
Parallel - 1/R1 + 1/R2 = 1/RT

Rtotal = R1×R2/(R1+R2)

and the ugly people losers smell like poop so the ugly bitch that smell like shit just try to bring down people

that is better then ugly people or ugly people losers that smell like poop and is ugly in the ugly people losers socitry

MOTHER FUCKING CIRCUIITTTS
COMBINE R2 and R4 in series combine r4 and r2r4_equiv in parallel combine r1 and r2r4r4_equiv in series.

So R2+R4 = 10 ohms
and r3 = 10 ohms
so 10x10/10+10
= 100/20
=5
+ the R1 15 ohms
=20 home runs

but how many Mhos is it is the real question

Sure m8 i also had trouble learning series-parallel my freshman year

you want to start off by adding the values of R2 and R4 they are in series and both 5 ohms so the equivalent Resistance is 10 ohms

after that you want to find the equivalent resistance of R3,R2,and R4 using pic related which is a shortcut formula used because in this case R3 is equal to the equivalent resistance of R2 and R4 you end up getting 5 ohms

(10)(10)/10+10= 5

the last step is adding R1 to this new value (5 ohms)

giving you 20 ohms for Rt I hope that makes sense

also a lot of electronic fags here I thought I was the only one

thanks y'all

im not ECE but you fags suck so bad at your job i have to take 1 year of electromag

I = 11 amp
R = 20 ohm

when there is to resistors in an parallel with a equal resistant just divide by two (so (r2 + r4) / 2

>also a lot of electronic fags here I thought I was the only one
not for a long time, trying to catch up, learned this shit like 100 years ago. o the memories.

good luck with that m8 I'm still trying to get into the groove of PLCs

if they offer it you should take a machine shop course. it's pretty fuckin neato.

Raymond on homo

I like to remember this as (1/R1+1/R2+...)^-1 just so it works for more that two parallel resistors.

Lappa kotte Aleks

>
>Lappa kotte Aleks
>10€

Käi putsi neeger :* -HB