This is by far, the worst movie I've ever watched. Fuck how can one movie be so fucking bad!?

This is by far, the worst movie I've ever watched. Fuck how can one movie be so fucking bad!?

Okay.

what did you really expect from arthouse director Rolland Emerich?

It's. Bad movie but if this is your worst movie ever

> underage user alert

get over it, fag.

I saw one commercial for this years ago and I was always curious how it turned out.
Same thing with that John carter movie

it's bad even by emmerich standards though

Worst I've ever watched this year at least. I mean I'm sure there are plenty of worst ones, I remember watch shit that was literally painful to continue watching.

you're a real fag desu, Emmerich

I wanted a better air battle

JC is 'so bad it's good'.
10kBC is 'walk out of the theater/break the disc/fry your HDD with a magnet' bad.

It's some of the most god awful tripe you'll ever watch if you can stomach more than 10 minutes.

>This is by far, the worst movie I've ever watched
How to spot a pleb who has watched next to fuck all movies.

Don't change your shit faggot.

ID4 was fucking perfect, this wow this... just fucking kill my childhood why don't you.

pretty good flick desu

>just fucking kill my childhood why don't you.
>still having a childhood after Ep7

Lucky you

>ID4 was fucking perfect
there wasn't even one thing about it that wasn't shit

le ruined childhood meme XD

I hope there will be a third movie. I want more groundcombat

>worst movie
It has a low tomato score, therefore it is kino here.

JC wasn't too bad.

It was marketed like shit and needed a much more interesting lead actor

John Carter is a fun sci fi adventure movie that you shouldn't take seriously. One of the best things Disney ever produced imo

I agree. I loved JC but it could've been much better and worse

It's not bad. It's pretty good. Reminds me of a ripoff of Macross/Robotech minus the robots. The ending was weak though.

That Martian chick would have made a better Wonder Woman than Gadon't.

It shoulda been sold as "Pixar Presents John Carter" as so many crew members and the director were from Pixar. That alone would've made it much more successful.

>lynn collins will never tie you up with a magical rope and force you to describe what you'd do to her

It was bad, but if you think it's the worst you've never seen a nic cage movie have you?

that's pretty quick way to get arrested.

what a way though

>characters making quips about land marks while millions upon millions of people are being massacred in front of their eyes.

When the attack happened in the original film it was a big deal, here everyone just looks bored.

Better than any Marvel/DC film ever.

don't forget pee jokes

troll harder

indeed.

>better than blade 1 and 2

just kill yourself

Warcraft was worse.

dude
capes
fukk yeahh