I'm about to fuck myself in the ass, I need some roulettes, sissy pics and anything you got

I'm about to fuck myself in the ass, I need some roulettes, sissy pics and anything you got

k

like with your own dick or a vibrator or what

9" dildo

Rule

roll

look up dlgnik93 on imagefap

Yow. What in the world do you need pics for then?

rolling and contributing

rolling

roll

How about a story..?

I went to the gym the other day with a prostate massaging style butt plug up my ass. and a tight little pair of panties on under my gym clothes. On the way in I had the brilliant idea of shoving a pair of my GFs panties into my opaque water bottle. I'll tell you one thing for sure... an exercise bike is much more interesting when you're shifting your weight around to hit your prostate better while drinking water that tastes just like the pussy that pounded that morning.

Kik

Question...

Is anyone else sick of nigger dick?

Because if I were to suck a dong...

I'd rather it be the right color.

Roll

CL maybe?

>I'm about to fuck myself in the ass
Livestream it for us right now

cv cvv

Make it happen OP. And like the gif says; don't be afraid

roll

These look pretty complicated, so I'm going to roll them all and see which one I like the best.

Well, I can't do it all because I'm not properly equipped, but the girly girl sissy roulette threesome version has some hot options, so I'll see what I can do...

dildo nigger!?

Damn treacherous
You betray your race!!

Had trouble seeing. Ended up shaving myself bald instead of leaving a landing strip.

*bump*
miniskirts are hard!

congrats, you are all giant faggots

You can try to deny it all you want, but you know there's something you love about dicks.

Oops, wrong pic.

I'd like to clarify though... It's only OK for girls to suck dicks. If you're not a girl you have to pretend you're a girl if you want to suck a dick.

All the girly girls love pink, so you'd better love pink too, if you want to suck on dicks.

OK, now thjat you're girl enough you can go ahead and suck this dick.

What's that? You don't want to be a massive faggot? Well that's OK, we can arrange something for you. From now on the only cock you can have is the one your girlfriend/mistress wears.

inspiration!

OK sissy, bitch it's play time again. On your knees and don't come up will I tell you I'm ready

OK, 20 minutes was enough time rfor you to slobber all over my fake cock while I made you gag. Now bend the fuck over and please your mistress.

That's weird. You shouldn't do these things.

Ohh by the way, honey... if you're wondering why I've been acting like this for the past few days... well, guess who hornydude6369 was...

Willdo

would fuck in the mouth

anoyone has do it for a girl?

rolling

Turns out a 3 way isn't enough. I'm up to four. I'm alternating reverse cowgirl on two different cocks while deepthroating a 3rd.

Rolololololol

Any sissy here that would be willing to teach a young boy how to rp..?

Step 1: Get really horny.
Step 2: Talk to someone you are attracted to.

The rest kind of figures itself out I swear.

Uh, but i dont know any trap personaly.

>in the mouth
low testosterone

roll

moar

Kill yourself faggot but first provide sauce

Well find someone online.

*bump*

Pop quiz, lurkers.

Do you want to fuck this trap or be this trap?

If you answered be this trap would you let the rest of the guys in the thread who answered fuck this trap fuck you?

If yes, how many at once?

Elaborate.

Im trying really hard..

Id rape her.

Roll

That's what I wanted to hear! I'm her. Tell me how you're going to "rape" me.

I have no idea since im a virgin.

Well, stop trying to look so hard and fuck me. Pretend I'm every hentai trap you've ever seen and do what I say.

You're not very good at this rape thing... I'm going to take over, ok?

go to /soc/, it's what they do. Or.. if you think you're sort of good looking and dominant post ur kik here.

Now the first thing I want you to do is lick the precum from my girl penis...

Please no I was really trying not it have the urge to ride my fat dildo today.

I just fucked my gf last night and made her cum four times I'm feeling pretty good fam.

Question is do I tuck my penis inside my body balls too and do it or let it flop around and eat precum.

Do I let this load save for my gf tonight?

Fuck mate choices choices

Be her. Yes. 2.

Crawls to you and gently licks your fluids

Good, good. Now that I'm warmed up I'm gonna turn around. Lick my asshole for me. Make it nice and wet...

Ok, that's nice` too. You can be another trap and you can come feed me your cock while the other one here fucks my ass. Would you like that?

Blushes.. o-okay miss. Does so and licks your butt. Tries sticking his tongue in, curious how you will react to it.

roll

roll

This is a little tough through Sup Forums. Would you go to a chat room with me? Anyone can follow once I find a good one...

rollling

MMmmm yeah, lick my butthole and let your saliva run down to my balls.

(trying isexychat(derp)com/ sex-chat/trans/ifap see if it works for you.)

Come on over. I'm Sexybrittany and I'll rp as a trap.

Sure.. where can we chat? I have steam and discord

I have neither. Does that isexychat link work for you?

Ill try it give me a sec.

If anyone sees me in isexychat tell me you're from Sup Forums.

Awesome. I hope there's a way to invite people into a PM.

kk

Are you in or on your way?