I been considering suicide for a while now

I been considering suicide for a while now
because one night i kissed my sister a few times no force or anything she consented. and touched her but not directly on vagina on pants for few seconds. i deeply regret the whole thing told parents police investigated it i wasn't charged i dunno what to do advice guys please

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PS: we didn't have sex

ur an retard for not givving fuckin to sister

Make sure to make a new record on your way out.

Ask for forgiveness, move out. Then try to be a good person.

KYS Sup Forums needs a hero

she says its fine and doesn't want to talk about it again

Apologize, tell her everyone does stupid impulsive things in life, and move on. Make new friends, live life, and be happy. You're not a bad person for doin something dumb

thanks man means alot that does :) i was the one who owned up to it all

what was your sister's reaction to the situation?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

urgh we both felt awkward
Then both felt sick so stopped

Fuck her. Remove the sexual tension.

incest isnt morally wrong, just biologically.

get a vasectomy, fuck her brains out

How old is sister?

definitely not. i don't even no how it happened in the first place bro

Dubs have spoken

>vasectomy
19 at time was over 2 years ago

bring it up again dude
dont repress your feelings
i cant relate, cause i dont have incest fetish, but if shes an adult and cool with it then you are all good.

Wait, so you were both legal adults? There's literally nothing wrong with 2 consenting adults having sex. Just make sure you either use protection or she's willing to abort any potential retard babies you two produce.

thanks man i mean we have talked about it she just says she wants to forget about it. i just feel bad for doing it is all

We didn't have sex and incest is illegal bro.

shit man, all i can say is stop feeling bad. incest may be illigal, but so are those machines at zoos that you put pennies into, and then press them into novelty tokens.

no seriously, using one of those is a felony

oh shit for real? hahaha cheers buddy i mean i reported myself to police and wasn't chardged but its just the guilt you no

honestly you should be more ashamed of your spelling than your incest.

go play some video games, get your mind off this shit

Haha your right bro my spelling is horse shit

Its likely that shes thinking about what happened as well, do what thou wilt broh, i enjoyed my timed humping my sister when i was 6

yeah no doubt man. no doubt

dude, fck this:) life is going on... if you are young u will make A LOT OF mistakes and u will have to live with them:) every mistake u made smarter u are... who knows what would happen in the future if u wouldnt do what u did? maybe something worse? maybe you would go to prison or worst? who knows . thats a life we all learn and make mistakes:)

Definitely kill yourself you worthless piece of incestuous shit

I was also younger than her, what is the age difference between you guys?

haha very true bro very true. parents said the same. thanks btw

she was 19 i was 23 at time bro

Don't worry about it. I used to fuck my brother all the time, my grandad would come in and catch us then he would heat us. I'm perfectly normal now.

what do you mean by heat you?
Didn't you ever feel bad about the whole thing

Beat* you faggot. No I don't.

mb. so are you boy or girl btw

lol disregard incest get cake instead youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

Get over it, kill yourself, or kill her and/or kill yourself. If you are smart kill her first!

how do i get over it user?

wtf is there to get over you beta faggot? if you are crying over this shit then you could do us all a favor and kys, you aren't ready for life.

If you are male and have a sexual encounter of any kind with a female, be the big strong monkey you desire and put a couple of middle fingers up, because we are all going to the same place, take your embarrassments and take them off guard

The embarrassment and guilt

what you mean were all going to the same place? and i wouldn't because i no its wrong bro

Did she think you were pretty enough to have fun with, or did you think she was pretty enough to touch? (Vice Versa)

I dunno the whole thing is a massive blur.
All i remember was hugging then kissing
Think i remember asking and she said yeah.

do it and leave us of your presence

As long as you're both awkward about it she wont charge you wit hrape... people nowadays don't understand freudian slip worth a shit. Look it up, it is waaay more common than you think, especially if you guys live together and havent quite gone through all of puberty yet.

who the fuck cares

whats freudian slip and we didn't have sex so i couldn't have raped her

Look up the phrase freudian slip, it looks like you have a computer. If there wasnt sex then its just tasteful sibling fondling thats could be rooted when you saw your mummy and daddy, or step muumy and or step daddy screwing and your little brain decided to block it out

I got all sorts of sexual encounters by female siblings, it's not even surprising nowadays!

I'll look it up thanks
what you mean freinds who have done it or your sisters/brothers?

Like, i have been surrounded by a huge number of family members who are very horny and I get the "perfect storm" of weirdness. When primates followed a leader they looked towards the leader for gratification. If anything feel like the alpha dude! But it is very natural to feel very strange.

You're both adults, didn't really do much, she isn't bothered, so get over it.

My brother did the same to me when I was 17 (he was 19), but I liked it and let him play woth my body whenever he wanted and we took a lot of showers together. We never had sex, but I sucked him off a lot, and he loved sucking my tits and licking my pussy. I don't understand why you told your parents, it has just brought a ton of stigma to you, and tiy will be stigmatized for years to come. Better to have just brushed it under the rug and both of you moved on. By telling your parents you have dragged your sister into this which I imagine she didn't want. Talk to your sister about your feelings, put it behind you, and look for unrelated 19 yo girls.

Are you a girl?
Thanks for that if you are a girl i wana no how you feel about it and how you feel today? like does it haunt you at all?

Sorry miss read. Yeah so how did you feel about doing that and in the situation ect? and how did you feel afterwards any regrets remorse? does it haunt you?

We both loved it and didn't try to analyse it too much. We just enjoyed exploring each others bodies. It was a few years ago, and slowly ended when I was 19 and we were both moving to different places. Neither of us feel regret or remorse about it. We had fun and didn't harm anyone.

Everyone fools around with their siblings at some point. You shouldn't have even told anyone.

There was an user on Sup Forums who fapped to penetration videos of his sister with her boyfriend. Really OP, what you did isn't so bad, you feel guilt, unlike psychopaths which fap to their sisters' sex videos.

thanks for feed back i just hope i didnt hurt her i apologized a million times to her.
Do they i never knew that?

yeah true thats what i was told that atleast you feel guilty. thanks :P

You both consented and didn't have sex so there was no incest, this is really no big deal OP. You aren't sick so get over it. If you had raped your sister there would be something to worry about, but I really don't see the problem here. Like I said you aren't a psycho which faps to penetration videos of his sis.

Thanks alot man :) means alot to me honestly.

Is that sarcasm or serious?

Completely serious bro