/bloop/

>what /bloop/ is for
- IDM; from first wave ambient techno material to the later drill & bass and breakcore stuff.
- certain forms of techno, such as: dub techno, detroit techno, industrial techno (only some of it, not all of it)
- other forms of leftfield house/techno electronica that is either downtempo or experimental in nature.

>what /bloop/ is NOT
- /bloop/ is not /bleep/. Don't post "bangers" or things that "bang @ the club"; even though plenty of the music posted in /bloop/ is also suitable for a club setting, /bloop/ is predominantly for home listening music and not just club music bangers.
- /bloop/ is not for PC Music, Vaporwave, or Arca-esque experimental bass music - stuff like that belongs to a separate general dedicated to post-internet music known as /blip/.
- /bloop/ is not /groove/. Trip-hop, nu-jazz, acid jazz and the like are not /bloop/ unless they're leftfield or remotely experimental; for example Amon Tobin and Wagon Christ classify as /bloop/, while Funki Porcini and Bonobo do not.

>what to do in /bloop/
Post tunes that you like, share recommendations, communicate with like-minded individuals about music that you like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0Z8FUYUkZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=vM2qHKgc_ao
youtube.com/watch?v=Gov-ipPQ4ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ht09lSVXST0
youtube.com/watch?v=MKp30C3MwVk
youtube.com/watch?v=asZOBmYzEuA
youtube.com/watch?v=OBtd26ohGoM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=SaLtPxJZdXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nkj14fCC0Nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=J0Z8FUYUkZ0

Why is it so underrated?

I like this idea, but it's not going to last long.

youtube.com/watch?v=vM2qHKgc_ao
youtube.com/watch?v=Gov-ipPQ4ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ht09lSVXST0
youtube.com/watch?v=MKp30C3MwVk

pretty cool sound desu

why haven't you listened to all of these yet m8

youtube.com/watch?v=asZOBmYzEuA

o fuck i remember when /bloop/ and /blip/ were actual generals and then people let them die

i love this album so much and i wish it wasn't so unknown.

Well /bleep/ only continues because it's 80% shitposting to bump them

well allow us to shitpost here and this will last

w2c distorted bass idm
youtube.com/watch?v=OBtd26ohGoM&feature=youtu.be

so bloohb is for choking into twenty dicks pretending you´re special coz nobody cares about your hipster shit that is too obscure for anyone to get into. fucking weirdo

Do what you fucking like mate, I'm not your mum

i wish arca would stop being a weird fag and develop his sound more

anyone listen to all of the albums from the Artificial Intelligence series? whats your favorite?

>hipster

Your ignorance doesn't make it hipster

m8 recc me some tunes with that bass
im dying for t

you only listed genres that nobody with real jobs and girlfriends listen to, that´s fucking hipster, fucking hipster

arcas earlier stuff and the track he produced for mykki blanco

other than that i dont think anyone is really doing what arca is doing

(you)

shit man
imma have to start making tunes like that myself

good thread

>yet another general
When will you idiots fuck off to a proper forum? That's clearly what you want.

What should we be doing?

Any thread about something specific will be a general about that topic.

It's obvious op wants this to be an "eternal general", which is what people mean when they say "general" these days, especially when they start doing the /general/ thing.

he has developed it
i'm a big fan of everything stretch 1 - mutant, so i really can't get behind this new style he's doing
but i have to admit, it's a logical development of his sound

youtube.com/watch?v=SaLtPxJZdXQ

youtube.com/watch?v=nkj14fCC0Nk

Had some good individual tracks but a fair bit of filler too.
Damogen Furies was considerably better throughout, and despite the shit it gets I genuinely think it's the best thing he's done since Ultravisitor.

Anyone here into this Fennec record? Been a long time since I've found a dance album I could listen to all the way through like this.