How old are you idiots anyway? I'm guessing 15 to 25

How old are you idiots anyway? I'm guessing 15 to 25.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URwL_nxYl1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you also guessing that I am male? Your level of insight is remarkable.

You won't find anyone under 18 here.
Is the pic related?

I'm 38. Try again, nigger.

Guess again. Why this particular picture?

Year of the Horse?

actually it wouldn't surprise if 30% to 40% of lurkers were female they're just not as aggressive and mean

18, I'm actually suprised by the old people on here.

Yeah but I'm smarter then 80% of the board. Done more with my life then most 30 yos.

Cool. Post more

Not hard to get right when you use a ten year span, but you are correct about my age nonetheless

post more

im 64 million

too old for this goddamn website

we were here first.

were living in a weird day and age where everything is new and fresh. but as time goes on, were watching people age online and its weird because people arnt used to seeing aging happen before their eyes. always seeing hostile mean facebook posts whenever someone posts a recent photo of themselves and people havnt seen them for awhile. like, get over it. people get old. people go bald. people get fat. its life. anyways im ranting, but yea. we were all in our early 20s when Sup Forums started. time just goes on

you are not funny

28 faggot

So, where do it all go wrong?

I like you, just wondering

>were living in a weird day and age where everything is new and fresh. but as time goes on, were watching people age online and its weird because people arnt used to seeing aging happen before their eyes. always seeing hostile mean facebook posts whenever someone posts a recent photo of themselves and people havnt seen them for awhile. like, get over it. people get old. people go bald. people get fat. its life. anyways im ranting, but yea. we were all in our early 20s when Sup Forums started. time just goes on
Wtf you still here for?

what exactly went wrong?

His life.

>Been here on and off since the beginning of 2007.

OPs life? Isn't that obvious? He's a faggot.

27, been here since i was like 17-18

can't speak for that guy but as stupid as this place it's still one of the few popular media sites where the truth comes out. ugly, juvenile and silly but people speak their minds without filter

this

>Sup Forums
>truth

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>Wtf you still here for?
Not him, but I'm 33 and been here for ages. Some of it is just habit. But for some reason, young people seem to think your interests will instantly change when you hit a certain age. It doesn't work like that. I'm "grown up" and a single father, and I still play video games and watch Star Trek and hop on here and lurk in the wee hours of the night. Because fuck golfing. I enjoy what I enjoy.

who is this hacker Sup Forums

69 srsly

this site hasn't been good since you were about 6 or 7 years old

25 yep

12 year old detected.

Another 12 year old detected

16 going on 17

I'm almost legal!!!

definitely the only reason any of us come here anymore is habit. none of the reasons i was interested in Sup Forums as a teenager are the same today. for whatever reason though i keep coming back here expecting it to evoke the same feelings i had when i was that age.

I came here a loser and a virgin. Solved one of those things but not the other. Gold star, I tried.

yeah pretty much. post more faggot

14 year old detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=URwL_nxYl1k

15 year old newfag here

I get the feeling the average user's age varies wildly depending on the board. Most people on Sup Forums are around 15 without a doubt, but I'd estimate the average /lit/-goer to be in his early 30s or so. The more intellectual a board's subject matter, the older the users it attracts.

> class of 1988!!

Makes sense also checked

I'm 33 but a raging alcoholic

Kek b&

20 and I'm a guy and I like going out with friends and hiking

30 fucking 5 and it sucks. Kill me.

Don't know about idiots here, but 30 here.

25, been here ten years now

yup pretty much. this mindset that you just suddenly become boring and give up all fun/entertainment/sense of humor is bs. nobody does that cept really boring people, and they make terrible boring adults that cant stand each other.

i come here for the luls. this is a source of entertainment for me. also the freedom of speech is great. no retarded mods to sensor you, no politically correct faggots to report you/scold you. basically everything that social media is not. social media is cancer now. it was fun when it started, but people take it too seriously now and that in itself is a fucking joke. Sup Forums is the last frontier of the internet

I post a lot, just not on Sup Forums. I tend to frequent /diy/, Sup Forums, /x/, and occasionally /soc/ to try and pretend that I might meet someone.

You can occasionally find funny stuff or information about current events on Sup Forums, but yeah it was always shit.

10 years ago I used to ride my bike drunk to class and jack off into a paper towel under my desk.

Now I'm married, own property and jack off into a paper towel under my desk

36. I started coming here in 2007 and am used to having it open in a tab even if I'm browsing anything.

>2016
>Not learning the merits of the infinitely more comfortable dress sock method.

I thought I'd grow out of this site when I was no longer a teenager. Turns out I was wrong.

I'm the guy you're responding to. I'm about to watch star trek for the first time, where should I start?

That's why I come here.

Oh shit. That really depends on what you want out of the experience. I'd say for the vast majority, start out with The Next Generation, season 2 finale: Best of Both Worlds.

19 here, I've been here since I was well underage, never posted just lurked, I've always known that this place is full of older folks.

Can relate.

Start on the season 2 finale? Interesting...

I don't want to miss the borg

The longer I live the less I know

As someone said before, /b is less fake than all the other sites together.
Is it retarded, full of traps, gays, niggers, racists and overall repulsive? Ofcourse it is. Still most genuine place on the internet.

O shit here come the mods

Chrisjoy Rupal Facebook.

I may have spent over $100,000 on my education but clearly I have learned nothing

Mods don't ban kids anymore :(

I can correctly guess your age range. 0-120 BAM

what about this faggot?

this person gets it

in 2009 to 20012 there was multiple cp threads on the first page on a consistent basis and I saw a thread containing close crime photos of a raped toddlers' vagina

start with the next generation. mother fuckin picard.

Wrong scumlord. I'm older.

borg isnt until waaaaay later in the series and its got its own movie

59 really thought I'd be the oldest

been regular here since 2010

i witnessed the downfall

Noone will remember that but yeah...

They don't ban underage faggots is what I'm talking about.

They do a good job with cp imo.

Thanks guys, I' really looking forward to it tbh.

Well, that's not the first episode with the Borg. If you want that, Watch Q Who, episode 16 in season 2. That's your first introduction to the Borg.

22 been here for 5 years and still want to kill myself. What am I doing wrong?