youtube.com/watch?v=ZY82ne-jArI
youtube.com/watch?v=VCM4JlXFYWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

META FAGS GET OUT

sexiest bitch waifu in the universe.

I wish my dogs could talk.

you're not even the OG
Jussayano
Hey Alice good morning sorry to hear about the doc stuff I juss dun have the money for one tbh c:
Acid works

still here

Sonokawa Momoka is now officially claimed ^^

Most of you are alright.

I don't have money for drugs, and I don't think it would go well

(dog guy I guess)
I see, don't know about that then

(smug)
Nah, I can draw (possible) connections as to why they are acting the way they are acting.

>714289200
trips confirm and thank you

lul nig. Ive loved her/him since 2013. Dont speak to Alice admitted hes retarded last thread. Just ignore it.

Sounds comfy, which friends are you thinking of? Tell me about them.

I think it would be worth it if you can, would save you a lot of stress and pain.

meta fag still here?

chara I was joking

Drugs are pretty cheap. Much cheaper than alcohol.

Hey thanks dude.

You're always here

Yeah, I was originally leaning on nursing becuase of the ability to work from home but if I can work 20 hours a week as an electrician and come straight home, that will work for me just fine. I don't need tons of money from a job. I just need enough to stay afloat while I try to start a business.

Dog walking is already getting me dividends. I get money from it without working.

A few more business ventures like that and I will be set for life. I want to reach 70-80k/year for no work. I hate anything that pries me away from my canine honeys at home.

pink
cute
Jussriiiiight
I think that's a good choice as well haha

I do agree with you on the dresses. I just cant see my brothers dog in any form of clothing apart from a studded leather collar. Though they do have a muscle hoodie themed jacket for him in the winter.

why have these last few threads been going autisticly slow? normally they get to image cap in like 30 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZY82ne-jArI
This one I used to skate with back when I was in the 3rd grade I think he was a couple grades ahead of me but we always had a good time

>pic related
>thread finally died at the twelve hour mark
>and I fucked the OP on it

>Rory-sama

Will be here for a long time.

It's really hard to distinguish your jokes from normal conversation

I see. It must be nice to have such simple goals. I wish you best of luck in achieving your goals

Time of the day. Most anons are working or sleeping

once again false. ill sleep in an hour or 2
people are sleeping
i could spam question marks and exclamation points

Sup Forums is a wordly website. not jsut NA get out of your bubble. This is why trump won.

No kidding man. I want to find a really sexy tight goth or maid dress for my husky. A nurse dress for my golden, chearleader outfit for my poodle, and maybe a christmas dress for my husky.

When are they gonna make dog safe makeup?

It's like 6am dude.

Yeah, it's a goal for sure. It's not as simple as it sounds, but starting a youtube channel for dumpster diving might help me get there.

I want to start a hybrid youtube channel about dumpster diving and cooking. Taking stuff from the dumpster, then recipes using what I get.

Maybe rating dumpsters based on what I get from them. Like rating clothes store dumpsters 2 stars out of 5, supermarket dumpsters 5 out of 5, restaurant dumpsters 0 out of 5. Just an idea right now, needs to be hashed out to really work.

So he does sleep. I thought you were a robot.

It's around 2 hours of bus rides. I need to get my drivers license
I can't afford alcohol either
My mental starter probably doesn't lend itself well to psychedelics

>maid dress for husky

Meant German shepherd.

Man that food smells great. I can't wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCM4JlXFYWk

ok but a good portion of waifu fags are americans who sleep i realize there are euros but I think there is more americans. who else would win
i have gotten that before too. I am not

im not gona lie guys i only ever come out from lurking at around this time because normally at like "primetime" 8pm EST these threads are like the same people talking to each other and i never get replied to. but even yo u guys are meta fags. or jsut retarded u guys made my night so thankyou. im going to sleep now gn.

Excuse me
A lot of people hate pink for some reason, sad

This image is the cutest thing you got c:
Yeah I got guts of steel I'd like to think.. but yeah my friend is always talking about mental loops and stuff he's just kind of off lol but i'm just bored and alone lately so ive been doing copius amounts of acid

Europeans are night birds, I'm usually here later while americans like to get on in the afternoon.

At least that's my conclusion

I remember when I worked in a grocery store the shit we had to throw away... Unopened veggies because of the expiration date. Unopened.

sleep well user

That could help! But I think I wouldn't even notice since I'm oblivious when it's about something I like

Given my brothers dog is a lovable moron who is well suited to kids, they want to mute the aggressive look. And reataurant dumpsters wouldnt have much of value, a lot of wastage from them is scraps they cant use or already cooked, uneaten, half eaten food.
>most vegetable scraps get turned into a stock
>they generally only get the cut of meat they need and trim off excess

then i guess i shouldnt try to make jokes

some people just can't get a long without setting a darn hitch in everyones giddyup

Would rape/8

Are you from Texas?

Sleep tight little dude.

That sucks. What job do you work? Alcohol is fairly cheap, but still about double the price of weed.

Don't worry, it's a good thing.

Okay good night man.

Yeah, I used to work in a Whole Foods and I was absolutely disgusted at the mountains of organic food they threw away every single day. Packaged unopened food, vegetables, and prepared food alike.

And they specifically told us to tell customers that the unused food was "donated". Customers were hipsters so you better believe they asked what happens to the "bad" food they weren't allowed to buy if it was opened already.

I am forever disillusioned with supermarkets, especially organic ones. The organic ones are, ironically, the only ones who actually lock their garbage around here. Disgusting and insulting. I no longer shop at them anymore.

When I get some kind of lockpicking kit you better believe I'm gonna take their fucking "holier-than-thou" organic garbage. Can't believe I used to shop at those places exclusively.

>aggressive look

I thought we were talking about sexy maid outfits and canine eyeliner?

>And reataurant dumpsters wouldnt have much of value

Yeah, they suck. Never anything good. Supermarkets are way, way better. Pharmacies are fairly good too. Lots of free snacks, milk, energy drinks, food bars, formula, paper products, etc.

You could raise a family of 10 on dumpster diving alone.

And yet there is never much organic meat except during the winter. If only I didn't have to spend so much to feed my dogs their high end stuff.

Nah I'm just fuccin about dawg ;)

i would disagree

excuse me?

Are you from SoCal?

Some people think that by writing a lot they're automatically right about the things they're talking about.

>brothers dog is a staffy x pit and male
I did refer to him, and say they want a toned down aggressive look. Im just saying that it would be too hot in the summer to keep it on them. Make it a winter thing.
>pharmacies
I would check some of that stuff. Sonetimes bad protein can fuck you hard, though things like sanitary pafs and medical dupplies are alright if they are still sealed. Supplements, once again, a bit iffy. They can only last for so long after the best before.
Cool beans.

>They lock up their dumpsters
Yeah, I got that as well. Funnily enough my coworkers were also pretty pissed at this. When we prepared some food they told me I could eat it no problem it would get thrown away.
Heck even the local shop manager was like "sure, eat it, it only gets thrown away".
Local shop manager told me the dumpsters used to not be locked up. But the regional shop manager once saw some people dumpster diving and decided "yeah, they don't give us profit so let's lock it up".
But as a short time employee there was nothing I could do about it to change it... normally super markets here donate their expired food to something they call the "Ö3 Tafel" (german, yup, I'm from austria). A broadcast station said they'd get all the expired food and give it to people who need it.
Sadly not every super market participates in it. Mine didn't participate in it.

The employees were all super nice so it's a shame..

Nono, you can make jokes! I'm just darn slow when it comes to them

I've found huge bags full of makeup products, female items, random small electronics and USB wires, and tons and tons of nut bars. So many nut bars and chocolate bars you wouldn't believe it.

And those little packs of organic milk that kids take to school. So much milk.

Bye guys

Goodnight Karen

well what i was talking about was short
thats fine it wasnt that good anyways

Yeah, I fully intend to shimmy or lockpick padlocks once I find a way to do it quickly and efficiently.

Luckily, there's only three stores here that lock their dumpsters. Two are organic mini supermarkets and one's a Rite Aid.

I find it especially pretentious those people sell to upper class people and don't donate, but still feel the need to forcibly keep people out of their fucking garbage, of all things. The audacity. I will never support those stores again.

One of those stores even requires a membership fee to shop there. And they lock their garbage. Fucking pretentious.

All my images of Alice are cute. I just got it last night

Having a good state of mind is important when taking psychedelics as I understand it. Not to sure the reason behind that though
I don't

See you later Karen-chan

>Membership fee to shop

What the fuck, that's a thing?

The only stores who require a membership fee here are for poor people. They give 2 bucks or so monthly and get one of each veggies, meat, food, etc. It's usually a whole cart full.
Sadly due to the rise in people with small income, you can only shop once every two weeks there

can I ask you something?
I understand.
bye fishy

see ya ):
Hell nah man I've lived in arizona my whole life im from this dusty ass town filled with hobos it's called tucson but everyone calls it the dirty - t because it's dirty af out here apparently

^^ tooo cute
I guess it's so that when you wake up from your wild trip it's in a nice warm bed and nut in a gutter or something like that haha

Yeah, like 20 dollars a month for some organic mini market.

That sounds interesting. I'd take full advantage of it if I qualified.

Sure go ahead.

Do you plan on moving in the near future? I don't mean to gloat, but I'm doesn't compare to anyone ITT. I live in Hell.

Uh is that dog your waifu? If so, why?

damn you grammar
it's too early for this

Lol I don't think I get where you're coming from??
You're saying you're gloating but living in hell?? xD

I'm into dogs dude.

Mix too loud face the consequences. At least the ear fatigue dulls my tinnitus.

Yeah sorry, I worded it all wrong. I'm say where I live in is way worse than where you live. I would kill to move to Tuscon.

How "into" dogs are you?

It is supposed to take full advantage of it. Most of the things they give you there are near the expiration date if not already expired. So the breads not fresh, but almost hard, etc

Ballsdeep in them

My dogs are my life partners and soulmates until death and beyond.

Sounds like a great way to repurpose otherwise lost food.

>Ballsdeep in them

Ha, that too.

Do you, um, go ballsdeep inside dogs for real?

Why's that friend?

Yeah, it's good for the markets who participate in it since they get a whole lot of positive PR out of it.

>We care about our people and don't want to waste food.
>So we donate it to the poor fucks

I found that most employees in super markets are lovely slightly left people. They care about the enviroment but the management cares about profit... so it doesn't always go the way you want it to go.

Please say no

because i live in hell

Usually everyday into all four of them. Shoot it inside every time.

>I found that most employees in super markets are lovely slightly left people. They care about the enviroment but the management cares about profit... so it doesn't always go the way you want it to go.

It only increases profit to have good PR.

and where wud that bee

Goodnight all.

I'm here to get the scoop ^^
>mfw
I can't into this thread anymore. But I do respect your lifestyle even though I don't agree with it.
I would glady tell you!.. in private.

Have fun being asleep pfffffft

>Usually everyday into all four of theml
>

You got the scoop alright

pppppfffffffffttttttttttt going to sleep with trips leaving my shit on seeeeeeen. OK blood

I break every alarm clock I use.

Good morning

Hi

Thanks for respecting it at least. I realize we are at least a decade away from animal sex being at least somewhat accepted.

Man that was a great meal. I'm fed and so are my canine honeys. Delicious.

mornin bud :3

buy one of the tacky ones that arent supposed to break

Hi

Sup Luluco, you sure are on early.

If only your parents could do the same with you ^ : (

Everytime I think I've seen everything I go on Sup Forums and meet someone new with preferences I did not think I would get to know in person.

Sup Forums is an amazing place for sure

Alright, I'm going now guys, see ya around

that doesnt make sense

Bye Chara

Take care and have a good day.

Been on all day mayne
adios

(
:
^
You too.

Good night man. Hope you have great undertale themed dreams.

You should probably get some sleep tbh

get where, now?

I have to get ready for work in a couple hours might as well soldier this shit out
Cute gif
>lulu
> i think im out of images on the comp and dont feel like phone posting or getting more

Ireland