How many more people have to die before Europeans realize they're a problem?

How many more people have to die before Europeans realize they're a problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5eNz8zq6RGU
youtube.com/watch?v=yW8-y70I8V8
saboteur365.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/wtf-parents-of-raped-and-murdered-maria-ladenburger-collected-money-for-muslim-rapefugees-at-her-funeral/
youtube.com/watch?v=-dlXPNZU7vY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

most people know they're a problem
but they hold power - if you oppose them you're branded a racist or something worse

all of Sweden.

:-(

Better watch the way you talk to people you don't know. You dont no where i come from, who my inner circle is, or what i might be capable of when some1 ANYONE challenges my pride or honor. ESPECIALLY when the lame bullshit you have dribbling out your neck is said infront of someone i care about or a woman i like and/or have feelings for... so tread lightly youngblood cuz your about to start a fire that wont go out til EVERYTHING burns. Be careful. And if you dont wanna see shit go down like that then i suggest you be very respectful...

Neckbeard spotted.

I smell kebab

Pretty much everyone of non-European descent.

This Muslim enemy of the day meme needs to die

It used ti be Taliban and Al Quaida then we found out that was bullshit
Before that it was Vietkong and we found out that was bullshit
Before that it was Communism and we found out that was bullshit
Drugs and Hippies and Mexicans in the 60s and we found out that was bullshit

It never ceases to amaze me how fickle and controlled by media and politics Sup Forums is

Funny part is that the most real threats to western society are still pretty much completely ignored because of shit like this

Watch this thinly veiled piece of propaganda bullshit and you'll understand how they are trying to program not only future Europeans but, the world for the inclusion of this Muslim menace.

>All those things were bullshit

Good god youre beyond blind. Is this some kind of new liberal unholy tier?

>I believe in the lies told by past governments which were discredited as 100% propaganda

Good job, you're willfully ignorant as well as an idiot

But a lot of Muslims rape and murder, not to mention the paedophilia.. these types deserve to burn

>Reagon did nothing wrong
>God emperor Trump will save us from the filthy wetbacks
>We got those fucking commies
>We won Vietnam
>Let's just nuke middle east

>But a lot of Muslims rape and murder,
nope
>these types deserve to burn
sure.

>implying Muslims don't rape and murder

I'm not even mad anymore coz I know you're a troll.

You're a smelly fat ass. Go wipe your ass Americano. Piece of shit ignorant pig.

Sure some do, but not "a lot of muslims".
Still, I believe socio-educationnal status is way more correlated with rape/murder/pedophilia/whatever than religion.

If you're going to try and sound all fancy at least get your spelling right..

Oh and it's a shit load of Muslims, pretty much the whole of the Muslim population in the Middle East..

I'd be happy to.
>educational*

definately kebab

Ohh, you're a muslim.

yeah, sure, all males in the middle east rape all they can. An all-you-can-rape buffet. A gigantic orgy with dicks everywhere.
If that was the case, you'd be in the middle, sucking anything you can.

Right beside you then I'm guessing

fucking sandnigger muslims need to all be exterminated like any other pest or vermin

EVERY LAST FUCKING ONE OF THEM

The strength of Western civilization is Assimilation. Foreigners fromnall over the globe come together to assimilate the American culture.
Muslim culture is NOT about assimilating a pro-western culture its about holding onto the mid-eastern culture.
True or False

thats the religion for us b/tards
how do sign up

>The strength of Western civilization is Assimilation. Foreigners fromnall over the globe come together to assimilate the American culture.

t. david finkelstein

There's 1.6 billion muslims on the planet. Even if the number who believed in extremism stood at 10%(which it doesn't it's higher). That's still 160million people on the planet who believe that blowing themselves up in a crowd of people is acceptable behavior.

Every incoming immigrant is profitable for the country. They do low tier jobs that the native Europeans won't do. More work, more taxes, more kids, all profit. That's why Sweden and Germany try to adopt as much of them as possible.

Sure you have a few bad apples here and there. That's why they are taught to pick up the local girls instead of taking them with force.

As a Swede, I'd have to say this.

Giving women the vote opened the flood gates.

The world banks wants to crash as many markets as possible to bring more countries in debt to them.

Sending in alot of immigrants to a country until it can nolonger support them is one of way of crashing the market. Which is what is happening in my Sweden, perkele.

youre either a nigger who thinks its okay that white people are being bred out of existence or this is bait

Wrong...

Nah, he's just telling it how it is, how the people in power see it.

You're wrong on so many levels and you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

Non-western immigration is a huge economic drain for Europe, even if you ignore all the cultural impacts mass immigration has.

its not true though. they dont bring any skills into europe. they cant even speak the language. they bring crime and pestilence. theres literally nothing good about letting these "people" into any white country. they bring nothing but menace and poverty.

its become painfully obvious at this point that theres an effort by the world elite to drastically reduce the white population of the planet.

why they want this is anyones guess, but there are a few theories.

Not him but in terms of simple numbers Caucasians rape and murder far, far more

nice pasta

Plenty. But that'll serve Europussies right. They'll either man up or go extinct.

Better watch the way you talk to people you don't know. You dont no where i come from, who my inner circle is, or what i might be capable of when some1 ANYONE challenges my pride or honor. ESPECIALLY when the lame bullshit you have dribbling out your neck is said infront of someone i care about or a woman i like and/or have feelings for... so tread lightly youngblood cuz your about to start a fire that wont go out til EVERYTHING burns. Be careful. And if you dont wanna see shit go down like that then i suggest you be very respectful...

>They'll either man up or go extinct.

and you'll be next, mr. 56%

if i could guarantee you were in that crowd i would blow myself up too

Nah. When there are no more Europeans in Europe we'll simply nuke it into dust, along with middle east.

you sound a lot nicer then those terrorist how can i help your cause

if they have to be taught to pick up the local girls instead of taking them by force there is already a problem

What do you mean more people have to die?

Something happen to the girl in the pic?

this guy gets it.
only the feeble minded fall for propaganda.

Almost all of current Sup Forums you mean?

I swear the normies brought this shit here

Nobody else can see that this is a perfect example of a person who has fallen victim to effective propaganda?

>in terms of simple numbers
Are you even trying brah?

Hi Ahmad.

yes everyone is blind except you please show us the way o wise one

hows it going Terry

England is dead..

youtube.com/watch?v=5eNz8zq6RGU

youtube.com/watch?v=yW8-y70I8V8

White people never killed or raped anyone especially not children. Wait...

So you're excusing everyone else from doing it because a white person raped someone once?
Found the libcuck. There's one in every thread these days.

back to Sup Forums

back to the cuck section on xhamster

he did not excuse anyone stop jumping to conclusions because you want to insult a point of view you don't agree

>a white person raped someone once
>once

haha how were countries like australia and america formed again? peaceful trade agreements?

Didn't insult it. Disagreed with it. You're the one that took offense because you're a safe-spacing liberal.

Yes and the Ottoman Empire was known for being a second, arabian iteration of Pax Romana, right?

saboteur365.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/wtf-parents-of-raped-and-murdered-maria-ladenburger-collected-money-for-muslim-rapefugees-at-her-funeral/

>"1500 years of constant muslim invasions and brutalization of europe, you say?"
>"nope, never heard of it"

youtube.com/watch?v=-dlXPNZU7vY

and kill your pet. sharia for pets!

ya i need a safe space so i come to Sup Forums sounds about right and do you compliment everyone using libcuck

yes in SPAIN: Muslims carry out jihad against dogs

>ya i need a safe space so i come to Sup Forums sounds about right and do you compliment everyone using libcuck
Them run-on sentences tho.
You sound fucking triggered, so my job is done.

and im simply saying that you responded to someone and you assumed his point of view next time you will probably go so far as to assume his gender you cis white scum

>i got shit on by an internet stranger
>time to act like I was trolling all along
Have fun.

Wann hörst du auf Sup Forums zu besuchen und wirst ein gesellschaftsfähiger bastard? Nur im internet irgendwelchen fantasien nachgehen und den dicken machen und ständig "Wann wacht Deutschlandendlich auf?" schreiben bringt nicht viel...du pedophiler, hentai süchtiger hurensohn.

i did have fun

Autopsy pics or gtfo

I can no longer resist the pizza. I open the box and unzip my pants with my other hand. As I penetrate the gooey cheese, I moan in ecstacy. The mushrooms and Italian sausage are rough, but the sauce is deliciously soothing. I blow my load in seconds. As you leave the bathroom, I exit through the front door…

im not an idiot, im just smart enough to realise its not like ANY "race" can really be talking shit about another, everyone is a shitty as each other. people hate islam because it breeds terrorists, but what what the IRA? did people hate christianity because of that? of did they soley hate the IRA?? exactly. the problem is terror groups, not Islam. they're actually different if you did your fucking research instead of eating the dorito ladden vomit coming out of your own fucking mouth

everyone who votes for CDU SPD DIE LINKE and BÜNDNIS 90 DIE GRÜNEN

LOL FUCKING FAKE 4 SCENE FROM BRAZIL

How much money does a nuclear bomb cost? .. does it cost them to throw some? ..

>the problem is terror groups, not Islam.
No, the problem is Islam. The symptom is terror groups.
Worst thing a Christian's done to me in my life, since you white-apologist cucked liberals always go to Christianity...worst thing Christians ever did to me was serve shitty food at a church potluck.

Worst thing a follower of Islam ever did to me? Kill 3 of my friends in the sandbox and one of my friends' friends in the gay club shooting.

Eat a dick, liberal. You're mentally ill and disconnected from reality.

Dont forget your friends friends friends fathers uncle who died at 9/11

right you are

killed a queer i think that makes up for those shitty friends you lost islam is alright with me

Im sorry for you loss, but blaming the sole fact of his religion is just short sighted. The people you killed your friends wasn't and true muslim. In the same way that Swedish guy who shot up that primary school wasn't a true christian.

Killing is forbidden in both these religions, but people currupt whats meant to be faith, and use it as a tool for political reasons and seperate agendas. The person who killed your friends was a brainwashed terrorist, who was misled and guided off the path of faith, and down a seperated more perverse path. Terrorist killed your friends. They dont have the right to be called men of any faith.

question is, what would they burn without refugees? synagogues, books?

burn a few synagogues get those jews back to the middle east where they can shoot some rock pitching muslims sounds like a win win to me

>i suggest you be very respectful
do you know where the fuck you are posting this

>These Muslims need to die

Fixed it for you

Im not excusing anyone. But you shouldn't talk if your people commit the same crime

story here?

If I had to guess, Muslim "evacuees" raped and/or killed a girl somewhere in Europe. BUT IF YOU SAY THAT, YOU'RE AN ISLAMAPHOBE

We can ask the same question to America regarding cops and blacks.

i agree how many more black people have to die before people realize they are a problem

Ah, just looked it up. Just as you said. In this case, she was the daughter of an EU official.

>Uses Crusades as an example
>Ignores the fact that Muslims pillaged and raped them through Europe even to fucking Rome, before Christianity decided to give them their own medicine.
God, you Inbred-Fucks are sure bright.

they are just releasing all of that pent up frustration from their countries being raped by the white man its the only way they can get them back stop victim blaming those europeans have what coming to them

>Killing is forbidden in both these religions, but people currupt whats meant to be faith, and use it as a tool for political reasons and seperate agendas. The person who killed your friends was a brainwashed terrorist, who was misled and guided off the path of faith, and down a seperated more perverse path. Terrorist killed your friends. They dont have the right to be called men of any faith.
Except Muhammad the fucking most important Prophet of Islam was a warlord who spread his religion till the foundation through means of war and killing. Islam has never spread peaceful and it will never.