They killed her character off on account of her out of control coke habit, right?

they killed her character off on account of her out of control coke habit, right?

is she confirmed ded?

>[citation needed]

No

Show me the body

she did an interview about her death and how she enjoyed her time on the show and that it's a great way to finish it

so yes

Not enough important character deaths this season, so characters like hers had to bite the bullet to keep up the shows reputation.

WHORE

> mfw the only boobs I cared about in the show are gone

you like granny tits?

her dying was all part of the plan, the most important ones being the tyrells, the sparrow(s) and Kevan and Pycelle. As they are the only ones that could protest about her taking the crown

in fact, if Kevan wasn't killed he'd become lord regent and probably imprison Cersei and Qyburn and have Robert destroyed

if Margaery lived she would've become queen-dowager or regent or w.e (assuming kevan died) and she'd do the same thing

No, they killed her cuz dey need mo money for dem dragonz

This. These other retards need to shut the fuck up

F

Thanks for the spoiler OP, guess I won't bother watching the rest of this show.

Would have been nice to have had some insight into whatever her Plan was. It appeared to be nothing more than getting Loras (? Lol) out of his charges and Olenna (? Fuck sake) out of Kings Landing (why was this part of the plan though rather than a way to not have her die?), was hoping there was a bit more to it. Even if there was some super secret scheming pretty much any character involved in the consequences of it will already be dead.

>Railing a coked out Natalie Dormer

Normal vanilla girls literally turn into semen demon choke-me-and-cum-in-my-ass sluts from coke. I can't even imagine what a lewd girl like her would react..

Don't go on Sup Forumswhen you haven't watched the last episode then you Fucking idiot.

i'm sincerely sorry, i know how shitty it feels to have things spoiled. i guess i was caught up in the general anarchy of the board and didn't once stop to ponder the consequences. my apologies user

We had a leaker last year announce D&D were tired of her and she was going to be killed off by the end of the season, it wasn't much of a surprise

shit
taste

her tits are hilariously disappointing

she has no tits you turbo-virgin.
your man-boobs are bigger

Interesting fact that one. I'm going to casually suggest coke and see what happens

So, would getting a girl coked up make it more likely she'll step on my balls? asking for a friend

good luck with your coked up whores compadres

Not likely, u have to pay pros for that stuff. But you could probably get away with motorboating her ass and sucking on her toes while youre pounding away.

You want some kid?

what body? everyone within the blast radius got vaporized

I want to press my nostrils right up against her butt and snort cocaine from her butthole.