WWYD pt. 5

WWYD pt. 5

you know what to do..

Yes

DIRTY DAN REPORTING IN. AWWW YEAH IM GOING TO THRUST MY HARD COCK INTO YOUR TIGHT PINK PUSSY OVER AND OGRE AGAIN UNTIL YOU SCREAM, YOUR PUSSY TIGHTENING AROUND MY DICK AND CHOKING IT. THEN AS THE PRESSURE BUILDS UP, ILL GRIP IT OUT AND BLAST MY CUM ALL OVER YOUR FACE AND TITS. FUCK YEAH. ROCK FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW. I WANT TO STUFF MY COCK UP YOUR ASS AND FEEL THE BLOOD SPURT OUT ON MY SAUSAGE AND CUM MORE AS YOU CONTRACT HIV AND AIDS PLUS ANAL WARTS AND PROBABLY CHLAMYDIA THAT IVE TRIED TO TREAT WITH CREAM BUT WONT GO AWAY.
HAHA my life is a fucking mess please help me
I GUESS IT ALL STARTED WHEN I WAS 6. POPS WAS A NAVY SEAL WITH MANY CONFIRMED KILLS BUT MA WOULDNT PUT OUT AFTER THE SECOND BABY SO HE CAME INTO MY ROOM ONE NIGHT AND SAID "WHAT DID YOU FUCKING SAY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT?" AND THEN HE RAMMED HIS VEINY THROBBING DICK IN MY ASS WHILE SHOUTING MA'S NAME AND THE NAME OF MY SISTER, IT WAS WEIRD AND I CRIED A LOT. THIS WENT ON FOR YEARS UNTIL I GOT INTO HIGH SCHOOL AND WORKED OUT A LOT. I BECAME BUFF AND AFTER MONTHS OF PLANNING, I WENT INTO HIS ROOM WHEN MA WAS ON A BUSINESS TRIP. I BENT HIM OVER AND RIPPED HIS PANTS OFF AND SAID "I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, LIKE THIS ASS" AND THEN I RAMMED MY NOW MUSCULAR, THROBBING, AND VEINIER COCK INTO HIS PUCKERED ASSHOLE. HE LET OUT A YELP OF "43...CONFIRMED...KILLS" AS I RELEASED BUCKETS OF CUM IN HIS ASS. THREE DAYS LATER I WENT TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE AND HE TOLD ME I WAS HIV POSITIVE AND I MAY CONTRACT AIDS. HE ALSO SAID THE HEMORRHOIDS I HAVE ARE ACTUALLY GENITAL WARTS. IVE BEEN TREATING THEM FOR 10 YEARS AND HAVE BEEN HAVING CONSTANT SEX. IVE GIVEN SO MANY WOMEN AND MEN STDS FOR NO REASON. I GUESS IM STILL MAD AT MY PA FOR FUCKING MY TIGHT ASSHOLE SO LONG AGO. I JUST NEED LOVE. PLS HELP

DIRTY DAN REPORTING IN. AWWW YEAH IM GOING TO THRUST MY HARD COCK INTO YOUR TIGHT PINK PUSSY OVER AND OGRE AGAIN UNTIL YOU SCREAM, YOUR PUSSY TIGHTENING AROUND MY DICK AND CHOKING IT. THEN AS THE PRESSURE BUILDS UP, ILL GRIP IT OUT AND BLAST MY CUM ALL OVER YOUR FACE AND TITS. FUCK YEAH. ROCK FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW. I WANT TO STUFF MY COCK UP YOUR ASS AND FEEL THE BLOOD SPURT OUT ON MY SAUSAGE AND CUM MORE AS YOU CONTRACT HIV AND AIDS PLUS ANAL WARTS AND PROBABLY CHLAMYDIA THAT IVE TRIED TO TREAT WITH CREAM BUT WONT GO AWAY.
HAHA my life is a fucking mess please help me
I GUESS IT ALL STARTED WHEN I WAS 6. POPS WAS A NAVY SEAL WITH MANY CONFIRMED KILLS BUT MA WOULDNT PUT OUT AFTER THE SECOND BABY SO HE CAME INTO MY ROOM ONE NIGHT AND SAID "WHAT DID YOU FUCKING SAY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT?" AND THEN HE RAMMED HIS VEINY THROBBING DICK IN MY ASS WHILE SHOUTING MA'S NAME AND THE NAME OF MY SISTER, IT WAS WEIRD AND I CRIED A LOT. THIS WENT ON FOR YEARS UNTIL I GOT INTO HIGH SCHOOL AND WORKED OUT A LOT. I BECAME BUFF AND AFTER MONTHS OF PLANNING, I WENT INTO HIS ROOM WHEN MA WAS ON A BUSINESS TRIP. I BENT HIM OVER AND RIPPED HIS PANTS OFF AND SAID "I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, LIKE THIS ASS" AND THEN I RAMMED MY NOW MUSCULAR, THROBBING, AND VEINIER COCK INTO HIS PUCKERED ASSHOLE. HE LET OUT A YELP OF "43...CONFIRMED...KILLS" AS I RELEASED BUCKETS OF CUM IN HIS ASS. THREE DAYS LATER I WENT TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE AND HE TOLD ME I WAS HIV POSITIVE AND I MAY CONTRACT AIDS. HE ALSO SAID THE HEMORRHOIDS I HAVE ARE ACTUALLY GENITAL WARTS. IVE BEEN TREATING THEM FOR 10 YEARS AND HAVE BEEN HAVING CONSTANT SEX. IVE GIVEN SO MANY WOMEN AND MEN STDS FOR NO REASON. I GUESS IM STILL MAD AT MY PA FOR FUCKING MY TIGHT ASSHOLE SO LONG AGO. I JUST NEED LOVE. PLS HELP

Make her your whore slave?

WWYD

Wwyd?

this is so confusing..

these gorillas didn't get shot...

Would facefuck right for a while before pulling up that skirt and bending her over a table and fucking her until I cm and let left clean it up.

Wwyd. Have to use both.

Wwyd

moar? nudes?

I SO would make her my whore slave ️

quints represent

I'd wait for her to be alone in her house. Then I'd sneak and go to her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

wwyd to my gf's ass, replies make me post more, 2 descriptive replies and i post gaped ass

Shove my throbbing cock up her ass

wwyd

What a stupid little bitch. I would assault her at night, in her abode\caravan, mounting her tiny body with all my weight, and shoveling in her mouth the first rug i find laying next to her bed (probably her pants. I bet this bitch sleeps naked while camping).

I would penetrate her beloved pussy with my cock, which would have already been wet by copious amount of precum, squirted while i was planning her rape.

I would run my hands all over her body, sometime hitting her to keep her docile, sometime caressing and touching to enjoy her young, fresh meat.

I would lick her tits, and face, she has to know i consider her body my domain, she has to know she is my female now and i can even eat her if i want.

After a while i would unload my spunk insider her precious cunt, filling her up for good., I would orgasm like a pig, probably drooling over her face, raving thinks like "get my seed and get bred you whore!".

I wanna lift her legs up over my shoulders and take her rigt there on that hayball

stick my face into her cleavage

I would munch her clit for 20 minutes, i would suck mouthful after mouthful of her grool. At one point my face and her legs would be all sticky by the amount of dried off juice squirted out by her sweet pussy.
When i had enough of that, i would proceed to honor her shithole. I would lick it nice and deeply, tasting everything she has to offer me, even trying to suck out whatever can come out. I would feel her pulsating with my mouth.

Then it would be time for her titties, armpits and face. Do you think she will get aroused to have me kissing her after having licked the shit out of her ass? I bet she would be delighted, i bet this little bitch already tastes herself to great stent, i bet she fingers while sucking a brush she already stuffed up her ass, or she sniffs her own panties. Well, she is a hot bitch after all.

I would get on my back, have her on top, holding her arms against her hands, i would have her chest pressed against mine, and ALL her hair falling over my face, smelling those. I would frantically rock my hips, while she is constricted into immobility.

I would creampie her so hard, She's young and fertile and healthy, she would be the best place to put my potent seed into.

i would emerge from the sea behind her, grab her hair twisting them around my left hand and pushing over her loin with my right hand, in order to pin her to the ground.
Then i would rape her asshole on that beach. Hopefully being seen by everybody.

I would pump her intestine full of meat and sperm, growling like an animal. Pulling increasingly hard her hair, bending her neck so she cold not scream to loudly and distract me.

I would clean my cock inside her pussy, with a few, quick, insertions. I would be amazing if she could get pregnant just for that.

Finally i would kick her harshly and get back in the water.

Wwyd to both

strip her naked on the beach and make her whore around for everyone

>emerge from the sea

made me lol

Send them to run the marathon, then fuck their sweaty, exhausted bodies on the finish line, like they were dummies. Slippery, stinking, sweaty dummies.

stack them up in a column naked, then fuck each pussy as i work my way down

More!

wwyd? (right)

Green

Wwyd?

wwyd?

Rip that blue dress off her body suck on her nipples tell she's dripping then I'd kiss her down to her pussy and eat her tell she is quivering and fuck her tell she's begging for my cum

k

nice

Put her on all fours lift up that dress pull down her panties and eat her pussy and ass until she's screaming and squirting

Wwyd anons?

I would be myself, hit her unconscious and fuck her brain out

Got deepthroated

What would you guys do to my gf

How fit is she?
I would love to have her hitting me while i desecrate and destroy her holes.Hitting me on my chest and try to reach for my face while i pound her precious cunt.
Iwould fill her up with my fresh cum and then send her back to play with her friends, possibly with a tampon up her pussy to hold my cum inside.

i would kill her before it lays eggs

She looks like a decent person. I wonder what would be her reaction at having a naked stud in front of her, getting erected by simply drinking a glass of her piss.

i would've smacked a shovel in her face but it seems like someone got there before me

wwyd

Train her in breastfeed and have her sniff my cum directly up her nostril with a straw.

I'd shove my little dick right in the middle of that innocent little face of hers and make her swallow.

Is that... Emily D?

Oh my, she's almost too cute to imagine cumming on her tits... almost

Wwyd?

Slip in a finger while I fuck her cunt

kik me your best wwyd...jakestates69

made to lay on her back while I fuck her cunt and choke the shit out of her, she'll gasp for life and moan like a whore and cum straight in her tight pink whore hole.

Next I'll lift her legs up and use my now lubed cock to split her ass in half, I'll pound it relentlessly, stretching it out and laughing every time she beg me to stop, this time how ever I'll pull out and force her to take it in her mouth.

After I've came down her throat I won't pull out, instead I'll start facefucking her while the taste of my cum and her ass is fresh on her tongue, once the next load is ready I'll pop it out of her mouth and cum straight in her eye.

I'd hold her arms down on the bed and gently thrust my dick into her tight little cunt, until she moans like a whore

make her move that stupid phone out of her face

She would start dripping. More!

would marry, then cheat on

great little body

Wow such a pretty face, I would have feel her mouth closed around my dick while she looks up at me with her beautiful longing eyes

Would anyone use my gf?

Bend her over the nearest table, chair, anything, rip the leather out of the way and plunge my cock into the Wonderland that has to be her pussy, goddamn

nice. you have a kik man

more ass?

Those hips would make for a fantastic doggy style... damn I'd be hitting her from the back every time, got any pictures of her ass?

That'd be fun as hell to watch

I would use her good every day. Breeding her with regularity, her body should get addicted to my sperm.

Before every egg fertilization session i would ask her to offer me her piss, and she would assist every time to the show of me getting aroused simply drinking her stinking yello urine.

I would mount her riding her body with all my weight. Asking her what she would call our baby, while ploughing her cunt.
I would bury my seed deep inside her skinny body, every time biting or kissing somewhere over her sking while injecting my semen.

She looks like a very good breeding specimen.

Nathanj58

Brotha there was a time when people just kept that shit to themselves lol goddamn

Ok, now I'm interested. Show more ass

sure thing

Keep going

Do you have more of her?
I'd facefuck for a while before slapping her and making her beg for me to cum all over her, after which i'd cum on her face.

WHAT WOULD YOUUU DOOOO

yeah man you got a kik

This is the gayest picture on the internet