Dose Trump have the power to get rid of trade with are biggest trade partners?Or at least china

Dose Trump have the power to get rid of trade with are biggest trade partners?Or at least china
That's the main thing that is keeping me from me accepting trump,im worried he will lead us into another Depression Can you Trump supporters make me less worried about this (This is why Government should never interfere with the economy )

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2015/12/7/9869308/donald-trump-close-up-the-internet-bill-gates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a business man. He knows what's good for business and he set up a group of CEOs to give him advice on what works well for them. He can't stop trading with China. We owe them too much money and I guarantee you that he's smart enough to realize that war with China would be bad. He has already demonstrated that he is willing to make deals. He's not going to risk the whole fucking country on an idle intuition. If you think he will, you have believed the lies. People have been talking about how hardcore and bloodthirsty he is all through the election and now that he's actually being a diplomat they're all so certain he lied to his supporters. No, we saw he was going to use everything at his disposal to do what's best for the country. He's not an idiot. He'll get the job done. Don't worry, OP.

cucked.

>liberal
>calling other people cucked
Lel. Nice try. Go back to binge-watching John Oliver.

Now how does that make sense? Don't you have some bikers to give rimjobs somewhere?

who the fuck is John Oliver.

I gotta be a liberal to think Trump is a faggot? and you, natch. you really ARE cucked.

i say everyone just go out there and start killing the kinds of people they like the least. whoever there's more of in the end is the winner.

game on.

John Oliver show is for smarter people than fox and fags

>I gotta be a liberal to think Trump is a faggot?
If you were a real conservative you'd realize Trump is everything we've hoped for.

thats exactly what a fake conservative would say.

I am neither, you stupid motherfucker.

keep seeing the world in binary tho.

>John Olver
>half hour commentary show

>fox and friends
>morning show
>basic news

>you
>thinking comparing them makes you clever

kys

Nigger, Trump is going to ruin the economy. Any smart conservative would know that he isnt running the show, but the same old republicans are.

We got played and now we have to hope Trump actually gets to do something.

I'm right though
kys nignod

>kys
i'd ask for your help but the last time you were able to get out of your chair Britney Spears was still convincing people she was virgin.

If you want to change the economy start forcing companies like exxon mobil to pay taxes. Politicians don't decide shit, our country is run by oil, ammunition, and medical companies.

>troll speak

It's a perfectly legitimate conclusion to come to. You implied you were a conservative.

nope, you're just a sad paranoid fool who doesn't realize Trump isn't president yet

Yeah you're right. It's better than a morning news show and smarter. It's not news though, so not comparable.

Then how'd I get to the polls nigger? I dropped that vote for Trump like a mic.

this guy.

Compromise will be met. China needs the US just as much as the US needs china.

this is a great point

That's defeatist talk. Nothing more, nothing less. We've already blown a hole in 'em. Whatever happens next they know their days are numbered.

Didnt americans want the sweatshops back from china? That was like his entire policy.

Enjoy your 40k$ iPhones

No, what faggot libs are worried about him doing, he can't, even if he wanted too.

As for the carrier deal; this isn't a precedent and it isn't new states give businesses tax breaks to keep them or entice them to locate.

His mean tweets are 100% fine the president is allowed to use his rights for free speech, you can disagree with what he says I suppose but it isn't a problem.

His business ventures are not a conflict of interest, every public official has some conflict of interests and nobody has ever been concerned.

Donald trump is not a crazy tyrant and he is not retarded he is a moderate business focused guy that is fairly nationalist.

It's really not that big of deal, people need to relax your life won't change that much

this isnt a convincing bait, first of all, your circular logic is too tight, you revert to "faggot" too quickly. Secondly your threats of violence are too sudden, save them until the 12th or 16th post. Also, you need to vary the sources for your opinion. Don't just pick Breitbart, that's a dead givaway. Switch it up, dig deep, find some NYT ones and misconstrue them.

keep it up, you're getting better but you're not good yet.

I'm not a troll. However, kys, faggot.

I really genuinely wish you the best of luck. We're all in this together bro

Lol. I work in the tax department of ExxonMobil. I don't go to work everyday for nothing.

Trump can't unilaterally create embargoes or place tariffs on foreign goods. Both of those would require Congressional action. In the past few decades, Congress has given the President more power when it comes to negotiating treaties, like trade deals, but those still require Congressional approval. Trump might be able to cut the trade deficit some and change the balance of trade a bit with a few countries, but the American trade deficit was created by design and is a feature, not a bug. Oil, worldwide, is bought in dollars, so foreign countries have to have a way to get dollars.

>not understanding that twitter has no obligations to abide by 'free speech'

in fact twitter's threatening to ban trump.

do you know what free speech is?

>kys, faggot
I'd offer to help, but you're not worth anyone's time.

I'm pretty sure if they ban the President of the United States there's gonna be a lot of shit coming their way. If they're that dumb, I'm okay with it. I love watching liberals burn.

Twitter can ban him sure, they won't but that's not what I was talking about

You really seem hung up on my opinion of your baiting. You can't let anons get the best of you like this or else they'll just snare you into their merry-go-round of counterbaiting. Stay on topic. Focus on anti-trump people. Save your energy for trying to upset them. If you leap into every fight that's picked with you during the baiting process you'll never troll anyone successfully. Trust me.

Oh look everyone, another faggot.

The retard who thinks he can call Bill Gates to shut down the internet will probably pose a real threat to twitter

>flippant comments
>not mad at hillary and obama and bushes actual actions on monitoring the internet

Until he tries to order bill Clinton to shut down the internet I'm not really concerned with a random off the cuff comment.

Get some perspective

>his business ventures are not a conflict of interest

THEN WHAT FUCKING IS?!?!? HUH?@?@ WELL?@AQ$EQ#$

see? look how far youve veered off from your original course. You aren't even going after the anti-trump people you're spending all your attention on me. You're even bringing your image folder into your attack on me. What good is this doing you? Nothing. You havent put a single trump-detractor in their place on this thread, you just keep coming back to me like I'm your arch nemesis. You can keep going in circles with me if you want, but it just doesn't seem like a very good use of your time in this thread. The choice is yours. Upset the people you were originally intending to, or keep trying to find a way to out-troll me.

I'm sorry, can you read? He's the President of the United fucking States. You can't ban the President of the United fucking States from twitter and expect everything to be alright the next day. Simple logic. All those Trump supporters and there's a lot of them, are gonna make Twitter even more of a hell storm than it already is if they do that.

> BUT MUH *insert someone else here*

Trump literally think Bill Gates is some arch-wizard with control over the internet, hes way too fucking stupid to ever hurt twitter.

You think I'm only responding to you? I've spoken to almost everyone in this thread.

>nigga you dumb

would be really interesting to see a seige on twitter headquarters, followed by the out-pouring of support and quickly made conspiracy theories by his armchair guard-dogs.

and how would that impact twitter?
They can just move their servers if anything happens

but am i really?

Say it with me President of the United States. The most powerful man in the entire world. No threat to twitter.

>pic related
>it's you

yep

I'm not convinced. You'll need some sort of concrete evidence to convince me.

>Compromise
>Trump
Nope.

Trump is a complete and total pushover, whoever holds his strings are going to be the most powerful.

As I said, twitter can just move and nothing else will happen

>he literally thinks I'll hates is an internet wizard

Really when did he tell you this?

I'm all for this actually. Then maybe people will get the point of THE POPULAR VOTE

He literally has democrats, outsiders and insiders on his cabinet
Meh met al gore yesterday to discuss climate change

He wants to come to an agreement with Russia over Syria

He compromised with carrier to keep 1/2 the workforce

That's just he last couple weeks of compromise you imbecile

for someone who supports this kind of thing i don't see you doing a whole lot. you know internet comments don't actually kill people right? come on. chop chop

theverge.com/2015/12/7/9869308/donald-trump-close-up-the-internet-bill-gates

And what did exxon mobil pay in for taxes last year 5%? Let me guess all your money is in Bermuda bank accounts to?

is it really compromise though? the best thinkers know to keep your friends close and enemies even closer. i'm pretty sure he's just getting in to soften them up and learning their weaknesses. January is going to be epic.

so what if he can close down parts of the internet or deny access to parts of the country? can you imagine an internet without tumbr, facebook, or anyone from the blue-states? even if just for a few months? can you imagine how fucking great that would be?

still waiting on that evidence bro

>Implying serial killers aren't a thing and don't live amongst you ever single day

Republicunts are cute, it's sad they never graduated preschool

still see you talking. dont see you killing. put up or shut up, faggot.

>can you imagine an internet without tumbr, facebook, or anyone from the blue-states?
This.
I seriously hope and pray to God-Emperor Trump for this.

Out of context statements about closing Isis out of social media

Wild accusation

My point is the president isn't all powerful the hints most liberals are worried he is going to do he has never seriously suggested doing

Compared to many republicans he is extremely moderate in gays and abortion etc to the point where you'll here basically zilch on either topic from his administration besides lip service to the GOP like he has already given

Calm the duck down the president can only do so much. Wait for him to get into office and then criticize his actions because as you retards continue to cry wolf over everything when the time tonreally complain comes nobody will listen

might be the smartest post ive read all month.

>graduating
>preschool

Nice meme, stop going on 4 chan and pay attention to 9th grade please

I wouldn't worry too much op, all economic reports i've seen have stated that they expect an increase in jobs and a boost of the economy for Trumps first year. Better than what they had expected with Hillary. Also China doesn't want a war with the US and trading with them will more beneficial to us than they have been under obama.

not an accusation. an expectation. enjoy your freedom to fag around in public while it lasts. Trump focuses on putting foreigner cuckery in its place, Pence takes care of the shit here at home.

God bless you.

Was Sup Forums this thrilled when Bush was reelected? I came here in '07. I hope you retards know what comes next.

Tell you what kid, how about you post your address and we see who puts up and who shuts up

the depression obarry never got us out of you mean.

you think trumps a faggot for no apparent reason.
that's what cucks like you do.

Nig I'm on your side learn to read

>He wants to come to an agreement with Russia over Syria
No. He simply does not care for Syria. Russia does? Let it be their headache then.

> We should call Bill Gates up to close up the internet

That is out of context somehow?

you know what? fuckit.
400 Detroit St
Jackson, MI 49201
ill even leave cookies out for you.

The man LITERALLY BELIEVE that Bill Gates is in full control of the internet, thats so fucking retarded youd think he graduated at Trump university

keep crying, do it while you still have the internet.

People have to defend it hardcore because its the most obvious tell that Trump was a fucking retarded choice and they don't want to admit they're dipshitheaded enough to vote for something that stupid.