He hates Game of thrones but watches every episode

>He hates Game of thrones but watches every episode

Explain yourself

People just want to understand and be involved in the conversation

I don't hate it.

I've already invested too much time watching it to quit now.

dude boobs lmao

I don't hate, but don't like it as much as l did when it first started either. It's just ten episodes per season, so l might as well stick with it since it gives me something to talk about.

Plus, this last episode made watching the past two mediocre seasons worth it.

I dropped it at season 4 though and have no interest in what is currently going on.

I don't hate it, it's simply gotten shittier over the years, but I still enjoy watching it, discussing it with friends, shitposting about it on jakartan motorcycle racing boards, and look forward to more white walker scenes

Bunch of fomos

sunk cost fallacy

its not like i have anything better to do. last season was also pretty entertaining most of the time

>tfw watched first 3 seasons 3 times and all other seasons twice
I think I'm addicted, starting with books next week.

This doesn't really apply to tv shows.

I made that mistake with Naruto, don't go down that road.

I hate myself even more than I hate Game of Thrones.

Does too.

>a boy falls in love with a girl
>unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number

The sets are nice and it's something to do after I've finished Silicon Valley each week while I'm practicing for the GP.

My friends go mad when I talk shit about their show.

>Don't watch it
>Literally the only thing people will ask me about for days and weeks after the episodes airs is if ive seen it.

People don't have anything to talk about anymore except GoT, Capeshit and sports. No exaggeration, thats ALL the human race has in common with each other anymore.

No, that...
Shit. You're right.

OP you should start this thread regarding every show and director that pisses Sup Forums off, while never stop watching them.

>He watches Game Of Thrones but hates every episode

Horrry shit! You just outed me! I hate everything about it, yet I watch it and have created at least 80% of threads last month

My life is empty and I need shitty shows to fill it