Are there any electronic producers who use female vocal samples as good as he does?

Are there any electronic producers who use female vocal samples as good as he does?

but those are male vocals

literally who?

How fucking new are you jesus fucking christ

Todd Edwards

how new are you?

>"electronic"

Zach Hill on NOTM. The way he triggers those Björk samples is unbelievably. I especially like how the sample loops on the hook of Black Quarterback and builds momentum with each repeated loop.

couldn't tell from the file name op gave us...

holy shit

Grimes. She uses samples of her own voice as backing vocals. Listen to Symphonia IX.

yea i can't believe ppl save images without renaming them. fucking cancer.

Burial, check him out. he makes future garage/2-step. one of my favorites

The Field

the follower is underrated as hell. I prefer his darker albums.

you're actually not kidding.

you better be bait.

shame UK garage is such a balls genre. He almost makes it listenable though you're right.

SOPHIE

thank you, i reversed image searched and found who it was but damn..
must be hard to add one word either to op's post or to the filename..

hey man dont worry about it, Sup Forums is full of pretentious assholes that forget not everyone is a veteran member or simply just dosent know a select few artists. its super obnoxious, dont pay attention to it

remember to listen to what YOU like and not what some Sup Forums drones tell u

nahh its a pretty good genre, 2 step gets a bad rep for some reason, but burial is the biggest exception

no OP, he is the best. his style compliments the vocal melodies so well. they float in the atmosphere he creates

guys i just thought of something, why the fuck we cant have a track full of female moaning, AMSR breathing sounds and other sexual earrape? its never been done before except in my bedroom