I want revenge Sup Forums this girl and her bf told me they could get me weed so i gave them $300 for an O and they...

I want revenge Sup Forums this girl and her bf told me they could get me weed so i gave them $300 for an O and they took my money and said they got pulled over and had the weed confiscated. now she wont return my calls or texts and she blocked me on facebook. i dont know what to do what would you do Sup Forums
pic related its her

ive been very nice and understanding but they are avoiding me and i really need my money back

ill get right on it

i have her number full name and other social media link if anybody wants to torment her any help would be most appreciated

no takers?

I'll take her for a spin

put on the ski mask and go fuck their house

Because I'm a bitch I'd ask to give me some backup to their claim, or all my goddamn money back. If they were pulled for reasons they could have avoided, or made the BS up, just show up at the house with a mate. Set an ultimatum and wait. If they refuse then make the boyfriend shit himself.

There is precisely zero that people on the internet can do to help.

we aren't your personal army you dumbass, maybe next time order your shit online

well i thought about stealing the tiers off her car but thats too obvious

im not asking for you dicks to do anything i want advice

>tons of effort
>conspicuous
>get nothing for it

You're a fucking idiot

Think about where you'd stash them first. Or just take them and ditch them somewhere. Make sure they know it's you, but not in any way that can be proven.

a friend of a friend told me they were smoking in a church parking lot when the cops got them but she told me they were otw back to my place

You fucked yourself by trusting an unverified source. Learn your lesson, and move on. Take your chance for revenge when it presents itself, and stop living in a fucked up past(where you were an idiot). If you get your money back, you were still an idiot.

do you have her nudes?

ill give you her number if you wanna ask for some lol

Kill you're self

Her ticket will verify her story, or not. If she doesn't furnish one, she's full of shit. It's perfectly acceptable to hit a woman btw.

thanks Sup Forumsro

Dem wide eyes doe....ET's bastard daughter?

also her

Kill that it's assholes like you letting people like that rip you off without getting killed it makes people to keep doing it

Dude you never pay before you see the goods. Weather its a gram or a kilo. How stupid are you?

Youdeservedit/10

pretty damn stupid i guess

Show up at their place demand proof they got bagged. If the don't have proof beat the shit out of both of them and take 300 dollars worth of there stuff. If you got burned on a dime bag or something whatever but 300 bucks isn't a small deal man. Don't take that shit

Made a reverse image search and nothing came through, this is fake if everyone needs to know

You deserved to get scammed, never pay before you have the stuff in your hands and have insepcted it yourself. Even if u got the weed they could have bought some shit bush for 150 dollars and then kept the rest. This is called an expensive lession in life.

tell that to my empty wallet fag

This

Like some previous user mentioned, try ordering online next time.

If she's attempting to block you out of her life you'll need to be confrontational and ultimately violent to retrieve it back. If she or her boyfriend has a car, a few smashed windows or sliced tires will make them pay financially and emotionally.

post her #

You got scammed. Hell, I've pulled similar scams on people.

You learned an expensive lesson here. If you can, beat the shit out of the bf. If you can't, move on with your life.

id send you a link to her facebook if she hadnt blocked me she posted about it
rachel strouth is her name

You got scammed, either you beat them up and take your money back witch you wont since you are here complaing like a faggot or you move with your life.

YOU LEARN FROM IT! DONT GIVE PEOPLE YOURMONEY UPFRONT EVR!! DUMBFUCK

nice copypasta but

>$300 for an O
>giving the money first
>giving that much money to people who arent close friends in the first place

Alright, I'll try again

don't criticise, user, she can be hot.

She looks underage as fuck and you gave her $300 for weed. You fucking dumbass.

Not to mention, she probably just took off w/ yo shekels.

Uh... she knows how to handle a gun from a distance, and has a big dog. Consider this a life lesson and walk away.

DONT DEAL WITH PEOPLE THAT YOU DONT KNOW WELL... YOUR FUCKING BUYING DRUGS YOU DUMBY, FREE MONEY FOR THE GUY AND GIRL-FREE ADVICE

i know that bitch

pretend you will kill yourself. Make it seem like you will put the blame on them. That girl looks like a stupid fuck who would believe, so that will drive her insane for a while and make her and the boyfriend get in a fight. They may text you back who knows.

every time i keep looking at her pictures, i can tell there's something problematic that's underlying and it keeps killing any ability for me to get a boner

you really think she killed that deer? lol

Damn! Hot, handles a gun, redhead. Insta-boner here. Worth the $300. Forgive her and see if you can get in her pants!

This

What's not to believe? I live in a part of the country where chicks hunting is almost an expectation for marriage material.

Tell me the state she is from

found her facebook. fb/ieatsnuggiesforbreakfast
spam filter won't let me direct link, if you can't figure it out, kys

Crying because you fronted money to people for illegal products and never got your illegal product. Go tell the cops on them kiddo. Either way you're a fuckin retard for fronting in the first place.
Secondly, pulled over with an ounce. Intent to sell. That's a bull shit story. They blatantly stole your cash cause your autism told you to hand some cunt 300$ for weed. Fuckin stupid.

you dont know this girl m8 she not the shooty gun type shes the date a drug dealer and steal peoples money type

A fool and his money are soon parted

>had $300 worth of weed plus whatever they wanted for themselves and whoever else they were buying for when they got pulled over.
>it got confiscated, but were didn't go to jail or anything

VA

you know where she lives?

Tell her you're only asking one more time to get your money back. If she doesn't do it, I would go in the middle of the night or when they weren't home and take a baseball bat to the windshield of the car.

>Easily can cost $300 to get it replaced
>HAS to be changed since they wouldn't be able to see out of it and car wouldn't pass inspection

Also, learn from your mistake. Don't ever trust dumb fucks with a bunch of money again. Ultimately this is your fault for doing this but at least you could equal the playing field.

>steal the tiers of her car
> while you're doing that, also try stealing the tyres off her car

she said her bf went to jail but who fucking knows

If you needed the money you shouldn't have spent it on drugs. Also if you pay 300 for an onion then you deserve to get robbed.

are you this dumb? here. Read this

delete this before some autist runs her plates and does something that comes back to you, idiot. take your losses like a man, you fucked up, deal with it.

*yourself fgt. kys

cool thanks for the spelling lesson much needed

ask for proof
if true unlucky you
if not fuck them up

OP just wreck more than $300 worth of their stuff. Slash their tires at night and fuck up their car. If they call the cops and they ask who did it and they say you. Then the cops would ask for your motive and they would have to confess to making drug deals which would only incriminate themselfs.
Get fucking creative man. Start fucking up their stuff at 3 or 4 in the morning and just dissapear.
If you were really smart you would wait like 2 years till all this blows over and nobody would suspect you.
Just light their fucking house on fire in the middle of the night and leave

KILL YOURSELF...But first learn how to use; your, you're. Newfag

i dont know if thats even her plates she could be anywhere in that picture

ITT, op explains how he got skanked by a skank and expects sympathy for being so retarded. She and her wee crew are sitting back chonging fuck out yer ounce an hitting fits of giggles thinking about how raging you're lmao.

Go to the deepweb and get a hitman or some shiet...if you have money lulz

Dude ripped me off a few years back, been waiting for the right moment to strike. He dont know that i know where he lives.

Let the games begin kek

thanks for all the support

Fucking stop living in fantasy land, he doesn't give a fuck about some little plonker he robbed, especially when he knows you're a faggot and that's why he robbed you in the first place.

You were jacked you cuck fuck! Deal with it. Take it from someone that dealt. You were suckered for your money and played like the whiny little bitch you are. People like you get sucker'd like this all the time. Learn from your mistake and suck it up. We're not your army, we're not here to let you cry on our shoulders. So take your medicine and move on with life being the dominated little cuck you are!

Newfag detected.

Well hes some punk kid living with mommy and i have way too much to lose if he were to suspect it was me. Want to make sure I'm not even an afterthought when I strike. Im sure he's got a long list of enemies by now.

Dam, this is some twisted up shit, we need to stop these smoker on smoker crimes. Tell you what I'll do op, give me your address I'll pop round and grab $250 and I'll go get you an ounce myself, just stand at the window and watch for me coming back I shouldn't be too long bro.

nigga u a dumb ass white boy
u got finessed rofl nigga dumb af

top kek

we have a word for that

abgezogen, blyad

I want to fuck her...share her info please!

300 for an ounce?

dumbfuck

this bitch had the balls to rip you, and you dont even have the raisins to confront her?

Top kek... Hey OP I know a guy who can get you a fat sack for two bills. I'd love to hook you up. Just send the cash to me and I'll handle the rest. Dumb ass!

ill jump right on that

>pulled over
>weed was confiscated
>an Oz of weed was confiscated no charges
bullshitting blue haired commies. jump em

Around me it's 350 on the cheap, 400+ if you're in a pinch. It's out of control. Too many dealers getting raided, it's like the cops are more worried about green because it's easy.

Just post their info idiot

her number

Are you a uk fag ? That's Gucci prices ffs

Are you this fucking dumb?

Give it up

There isn't a spec of finesse in any nigger I've ever met..he got nignogged, not played or pearled or anything to do with brains or skill.
>niggers gon nig

Do you think she could get me an ounce op ? Maybe she could sell me your ounce.

Nah midwest USA, not near any major cities

anything is possible user

That's not how things works, retard.
Google doesn't cache every facebook post, especially if private

>300$
>an O

Nigger you deserve to get robbed you dumb piece of shit.