youtu.be/Idfv4wyWfSs
youtube.com/watch?v=e4VZcHpKsTg
youtube.com/watch?v=SkID1_eosJo
youtu.be/QINoUyrP0BI
youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oUyO1usS9wU
youtube.com/watch?v=nKTsNwsM00A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and idk, some emo music from the 90s probably has some anti women shit, look into it

best anti-woman song incoming

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

in my experience under 30 year old women are awful neighbours. i dont know what the fuck is wrong with them but they donĀ“t react like normal human beans to anything

Sorry that you got rejected OP. Don't worry, it gets better

I don't want to have any girlfriend. I had a gf once and this is why I'm misogynistic.

I didn't get cucked if that's what you are thinking.

Wow, wow wow... are you some kind of faggot nu-male piece of shit? Did you know feminism is cancer right? Please consider suicide, it's the only cure for shitheads as yourself.

Nine Inch Nails

Have you tried being gay?

Pic related, it's (You)

That's not how it works.

youtu.be/Idfv4wyWfSs

Quite a lot of women are disgusted by feminism

>being a whiteknight on fucking Sup Forums

lmao go back to tumblr you filthy whore. This is not your safe space.

Pre-21st century rap

youtube.com/watch?v=e4VZcHpKsTg

DESTROY
ALL
GIRLS

>2017
>being a misogynist
kek
Also Weezer

Most women are awful, period. Historically, they're in that transition between finding a true sense of independence, and reverting back into the damsel in distress when things get a little hard. In other words, a real fucking headache. God forbid you bring this up, because accusing a generational group of being inferior to the former ones is considered some kind of negative ism.

Hell, men themselves are going through their own transition. Only instead of emotional growth, it's personal regression of character and emotional control.

>Most women are awful, period. Historically, they're in that transition between finding a true sense of independence, and reverting back into the damsel in distress when things get a little hard. In other words, a real fucking headache. God forbid you bring this up, because accusing a generational group of being inferior to the former ones is considered some kind of negative ism.

Hell, men themselves are going through their own transition. Only instead of emotional growth, it's personal regression of character and emotional control.

youtube.com/watch?v=SkID1_eosJo

youtu.be/QINoUyrP0BI

u wouldnt hate women if you were 16 one time and licked your girlfriends feet at the back of an antique shop in new orleans half buzzed on a hurricane slushee

Good example of his point, shit-for-brains.

youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA

For when you're feeling testicularly-insufficient.

This will soothe your troubled soul, mate

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oUyO1usS9wU

it's not yours either sweetums

Don't bother. That faggot will keep beating on scarecrows the rest of his life.

Killing Floor and Commit A Crime by Howlin' Wolf

youtube.com/watch?v=nKTsNwsM00A

Taking back sunday

That's why he's arguing

>mfw women's insistence that men need "female companionship" or that there's something unique about a relationship with a woman that only they can provide (not true btw) is a subconscious admission to their place in the world as a mere amusement for a man, an admission that the most they can do is please someone who might change the world, and there's something terribly sad and banal about that
Music for this feel?

>not hating women = white knighting

Words have no meaning anymore do they