Give me 1 reason why I shouldn't just end it all right fucking now

Give me 1 reason why I shouldn't just end it all right fucking now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poYINU8a8gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there is no reason why you shouldn't

before you kill yourself you might just enjoy life and do literally whatever you want because you can end it at any time if shit goes wrong

because vitamins. you're holding vitamins in your hand. take em, its good for you

smallest cheetos ive ever seen

Because I don't know what those are or if those are a viable method for suicide.

I'm at that point, may as well kill some fuckers if you're going to do it anyway, who do you hate most?

Also, Sup Forums is not the place to look for support.

I actually shove these things into my penis / urithera it feels amazing and i cum gallons if i watch mlp por

Fluttershy and rainbow dash gets me diamonds

Are these intermezzo pills ?

how is it that you got so bored of life so quickly?

Statistically , You have a chance of 97~ ish % of failing to kys from prescription drugs...

I mean, if you want death by fresh breath, I don't think orange flavored TicTacs are the way to go OP. Might recommend spearmint.

There are no reasons. Life is completely meaningless and will be over sooner or later anyway.

>Whoo lad, but I may be able to get another 30 or 40 years of life out of this 14,000,000,000 year old universe

Yeah, that's significant.

This guy gets it.

get

What happend to the good ol fashioned way of just pulling the trigger on either yourself or a police station?

Because I used the magic of the internet to send you a dose of meme magic optimism.

youtube.com/watch?v=poYINU8a8gc

DO IT OP DELIVER!!

Imagine how awesome VR will be in 10 years

this is gayer than suicide

are those prenatal vitamins?

Cookies.