Is this really happening

Is this really happening..
Maybe support?

Bump... for replies

He said he'll delete it and then make a new one.

>mfw OP is actually Felix trying to fish for views

Yeah, but maybe just maybe no one will find his new channel

Bump

Just curious in general.
Why would anyone continue following him?

because I think he makes dank videos

and dank is cool?

This is what he said.

It's not like he's deleting it and then quitting Youtube, otherwise that would've been the title

dank is awesome

He won't do it, it's a prank. Youtube makes him too much money

He'll prob delete his shitty jack septic eye2 channel

Maybe it's not YT why he has less views. His VLOG was probably shit.

The pinned comment on this vid is gold

who is this cringe king?

That's Jonathan

im not a 12 year old with asperger, so no, I don't support him.

some faggot that screams like a girl while playing video games. It's what all the top people on youtube do.

12 year old detected

That was years ago and he did admit that it was a fake persona to gain extra attention from kids since they like that kind of shit. Have you seen any of his recent videos? He's very self aware now and prettt chill. Also a nazi fan.

no, im not 12 years old.

This.

He knows how cringy his old content is.

The reason he's deleting his channel and starting fresh is because with 50 million subs and "only" like 3 million views per video, YouTube's algorithms think his subscribers aren't very engaged so it stops putting his videos as trending or on recommendation lists. It's kind of a curse to get so large because inevitably a bigger percent of your viewer base won't be actively watching your new content. If he starts fresh, he'll obviously lose tons of subs from non active viewers, but the 3 million or so active fans will likely follow him and his viewer engagement will skyrocket.

*13 year old*

Thats riiight. It's about the daily users for a web app or as for youtube - something to do with how many people will view it, not in view count, but as how many different accounts (subscribers) will view it.

SHUT UP, im 14,5 you idiots

enjoy ban idiot

youtu.be/Vj2J5qHBDu8
he made it over a month ago

Yeah thats right

baited

baited aswell

I couldn't care less. Hell, all youtubers could perish in flame and I'd still be good to go. I didn't watch TV, so why would I watch youtube?

You openly admitted to being underage. You haven't baited anyone besides the mods to ban you.

The mods dont give afuck if its baited or not idiot, dont you understand

Are you subscribed for him?

Also. Wasn't his name Felix (as google says)

you're an idiot.

2 edgy 5 me

/thread

this

Confirmed on his twitter

>"When I get 50M subs, I'll delete this channel!"
>Gets 50M subs.
>Doesn't delete channel.
>Now he has 50M subs.

>1016+1000
>Pewdieshit
>jewtobe

I donĀ“t choose this future

Is there a way to send messages on youtube?

Can we send one personal message to him, thanking for all his shit and everything like that

You can always just kill yourself.