Grandparents Ordered XXL Pizza for grandkids who never showed up

Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aASL2kVi7mQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pop punk, lol

I would eat the fuck out of that pizza

I too would eat the fuck out of that pizza

what an abomination those grandkids and their ungrateful parents.

The Dismemberment Plan

Really though that's a big ass pizza.

i always feel sad at these lonely grandpa pictures and the disappointed 19´s or 20´s birthday cakes alone pics.
fucking asshole grandkids could at least visit these guys couple times before they die away

>big ass fucking pizza all too yourself
>no annoying bastard grandkids about
This is the best possible outcome desu

weird al - constipated

Fat fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=aASL2kVi7mQ

ok

thiz pizza looks too greasy desu
wouldn't eat it/10

your face looks too greasy

>Japanese man buys watermelons for friends to break at a nice summer beach day but they never showed and his neighbor snaps a pic of his sadness
Music for this feel

She died that night

Press F to pay respects to nan

Damn, 8 mini tables?
That's the best part of the deal

That'd make a good album cover

here´s a million dollar idea, use this as lo-fi hip hop instrumental album cover

>tfw nice digits but nobody to share them with

japan social media pics all make great album covers

What does one man do with 13 surplus watermelons?

Why do people smash watermelons seriously the fuck's wrong with you? Why would you waste something so tasty? Fucking animals, man.

I was banned for making a similar thread like 3 months ago.

just take the watermelons and go over to house

Donate them to starving Africans

I was wondering why the quality of this board improved exponentially for a short period 3 months ago

Name it "メロンス"

is he hammering a nail into her head hahaha that guy is mental

>tfw I don't have any living grandparents left
music for this feel?

You don't literally smash them up. Often they're scored so if you hit them right they split into two neat parts.

Jeez, no wonder Roger has nothing to do with him anymore. Gilmour's gone off the deep end.

When I'm 64?

How old are you can I ask?
I'm 20 and 3 of mine are dead, 2 before I was born. It's weird for me to think there are people years older than me who still have all or most of their's still alive.

19. Never met either of my grandparents on my dad's side and I know my grandfather on that side died, so I'm assuming my grandmother on that side's dead too. Grandfather on my mum's side died of throat cancer when I was 4, and my grandmother on my mum's side died of a stroke around this time last year.

19 and all are alive. 1 died right after I was born and my grandpa remarried so she's the only one I've known anyways.

>1 died
>all are alive

All the ones that I've ever considered my grandparents are alive.

Someone had to take the photo and I doubt one person who showed up would take a photo of such sadness.
I hope OP is lying because these pictures make me pretty sad