Okay /b so this girl cheated on my best friend and he almost killed him self...

Okay /b so this girl cheated on my best friend and he almost killed him self. So I snuck into her room and came in her panties. None of my friends know so I thought I'd share it here.

How did you get in her room?

I had this royal cunt of a roommate about 10 years ago. I frequently blew my load into her loofah and she never found out. It was glorious.

this

what is loofah?

have fun when she reports your semen to fbi and you get identified

You fucking idiot. The FBI doesn't have a semen database

how would you know?
may be all those used closed condoms and tissues after ejaculations that are thrown away are actually collected by the goverment
think about it...

Similar....shitty fem roommate...used to splooge on the doorhandle to her room....top kiks

i watched csi, they do

I'm best friends with her other roommates, also her ex that she just cheated on was also one of my best homies. I'm always in their house, and she's not here. Simple.
I'm not in the "system" so there's no DNA to even compare my semen to. This website is for people who are 18+, user.

He's the one that cucked his best friend.

I wouldn't do that to one of my own. I consider him family.

Posting nudes is getting back. Cuming in a whores panties is nothing she's not used to.... think about it

lol bro what happens if she gets popped cause of this lol? user isn't really prepared for child support are they???

so you thought it would be a best idea to have a revenge on behalf of your friend
by cumming in her panties?
or is that your perfectly timed excuse to fuck over your friend now that hes been cheated on
essentially adding insult to injury

bump lol

You proved her

How did that benefit your friend?
Cant imagine it his number 1 revenge tactic.. Having his friend cum in her undies. Maybe she cheated with you?

As long as you are over 15 you are fine. Since October 2001 the FBI has been collecting DNA samples at the time of birth for everyone born in the United States. It was part of September 11th protocols.

>him
>self

yeah

That's your idea of revenge? Pathetic.

Sneaking into her room as she sleeps and supergluing her eyes shut then beating of it her face is a good start. Then when she wakes up and can't see, but feels the jizz all over her face.. You laugh. She cannot tell who you are. So you laugh.. Pick up a chair or end table. Knock her the fuck out. Rape her. Clean up with a bleach douche and carve "cheating whore" into her tits.

None of this weak ass "I fapped in her panties. Ain't I edgy" bullshit. You commit to the revenge user.. Or don't bother.

lol did user put the panties back first?

agreed. stop being such a pussy user

>So I snuck into her room and came in her panties

>your friend comes home
>finds pantys you cummed in
>thinks shes whoring again
>kills himself

She has hot underwear. I love VS pink. OP, check her underwear and take some pics.

Not if you don't go to the hospital:)

Dubs are true as always.

This. You use it in the shower.

DNA can now be crossed with a family member, so if a relative get busted them so do you dickhead

She's got loads of stuff like this user. Also a kitty ears bondage set.
Everyone hates this bitch. If she wants to be a whore, I'll treat her like one.

no. Its luffa.

Show it. Do you have some pics of her? You dont need to show her face.

It's spelled both ways you nitpicky faggot. One is technical, the other is non-technical.

OMG U CAME IN HER PANNIES?

As much as you wank they def have you on file

yes they do, didnt you have to get your prostate examined and beat off in a cup too when you took your driving lessons?

Sorry, bud. Already on the drive home.

Also why is everyone being such pussy homos? I don't give a fuck if I'm busted.

>Can't get a gf
>can't pay hookers to fuck
>even if he can he gets denied
>too fucking ugly
>cum in roommates panties
>IjustHadSex.webm
>im op
Get a life faggot

u mean 1 is correct, the other isnt?

I have a girlfriend lole

That isn't really revenge.. Related story time.

> washer out of service
> still friends with ex from years ago
> offer to trade some cash for laundry
> get my laundry back from her
> find purple lace thong panties
> stroke my cock with them while I call her up
> "I found a pair of your panties in the wash" *describe them*
> she says I can just throw them out because the lace was separating anyways
> proceed to fap into them for a week and a half

Gotta have her do my laundry more often.

So u cheated on ur girlfriend by cumin in a cheating girlfriends panties by cheating? You sick fuck

they have nothing better to do in life than telling other anons how useless they are.

>not cumming on the crotch

fuck off you tremendous casserole

You're already on a computer, just google it. It's like one of the first results that comes up. Nothing like a spelling nazi who doesn't know he's wrong.

> caring about women's feelings

Nice try, user.

what will i get, if i google "feminism"?

i have an 19 yr asian roommate. Sniff her panties often, and blew a load on her toothbrush once.

Now that's v hot, sir. Good shit on the toothbrush part.

i'll admit, i freaked out after and cleaned the toothbrush mostly. It was just way too obvious.

A picture of your mom.

im pretty sure its your sister

That's more than any of these fags would do. Good work, son.

heres yesterdays pair

"They" now have your DNA

It's pretty obviously your mom. It even says so.