youtu.be/AuUlFgcaHNY
youtube.com/watch?v=XSOqc_Ab9-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol

saved

lost

The banana may be here but thats not stopping me

Thanks, Lori

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing
in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

banana/10

Well meme'd

youtu.be/es5AHeoY0Eg

:)

the sad thing is most people on Sup Forums won't understand this.

more like you rage you lose

lel

>men
did you just assume their gender?

m'banana

Stfu faggot. You don't understand it either neckbeard.

why is this funny in any way? I don't get it

Shut the fuck up

Story?

Don't got one sorry

>please explain the joke to me, i go to mechanics to get my oil changed

How slow are you faggot? You don't even deserve story.

way to project kid

I fucking love gabriel

Please die. We won't want you here anymore. We've been enduring your banana shitposting for two whole years now. Think about that for a minute. Do you realize what can occur in two years? In two years, a baby can be born, learn to walk, speak, and, if it's advanced enough, even be potty-trained. The very fundamentals of motor skills, human interaction and sanitation can be learned by a mere infant in a span of two years. That's the amount of time you've spent ruining YLYL threads on Sup Forums with pictures of bananas. While there are babies out there opening their eyes to magic of their own very existence, you're sitting in your room crying yourself to sleep, muttering "Thanks Lori" in between gasps of air while realizing that nobody loves you. And it's your own damn fault that nobody loves you. You've shunned everybody you've ever known, turned them away in favor of a meme. Your mother is heartbroken that she'll never be able to see you get married, she'll never be able to be a grandmother, all because you'd rather spend your time telling anonymous message board users to "save it, it's all yours my friend."

You're a fucking wreck and I think I speak for everybody when i say that we've had enough of your shit. Maybe it's time for you to pull your head out of your ass and realize just what the fuck you've become. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, with enough work, you can turn your life around and become somebody worthwhile. At the very least, you can die saying you tried to do something other than waste everybody's time with a stupid fucking picture of a banana.

I'm 28 yrs old fag

Not sure whats worse the zip tie or the piping.

Either way triggered.

28 with no basic mechanical knowledge. you're the reason why SJW's are winning. castrate yourself

respect xer cis scum

*sniff sniff*

Asshole

here’s how i interpret this: Bill Hitchert, Jon Callanan and Lori Petrosino were facebook friends (prolly IRL friends as well). One day Bill Hitchert posted the Banana image. Maybe he got some response, maybe not. Maybe people commented on the image and he was really proud of his finding. Maybe no one commented and he let it go. I think he got some feedback and he was proud of himself, in a pleb way. Then, one day, perhaps not too long after, Jon Callanan posts the same banana image. I don’t know if it was intentional or not. Perhaps he had a beef with Bill Hitchert, perhaps he was just trolling Bill, perhaps he was just as a moron as Bill (they are friends, after all). Bill, upon seeing that, not sure what Jon was up to, tries to fake a laugh and asks where did Jon find it (hey Jon “ha-ha”, where did you find this ?). Jon, who prolly knew what he was doing, says, oh, just somewhere. Then adds sarcastically. Nice of you to join us. It’s possible that Bill was ignoring Jon, and that Jon did it to bait Bill. Bill, then, passively-agressively says the famous “i really (3x) like this image”, as if saying (yeah, I, it was me, before, who posted that image, scumbag) Jon, then replies with his famous: save it, it’s yours, which, of course, means “yes, I know you posted, i stoled, suck my dick”. Then Lori, who was just passing by, says: “wow, this is funny” Bill, then being the one who posted first, of course, says “thank you, you should thank me, I was the one who introduce the image to this faggot” And that was the story

Literally a simple Google search will give you everything you need.

Nice FUCKING meme you fucking SPERGLORD FAGSHIT. Holy FUCK it pisses me off when some unoriginal, retarded assholish dickweed decides it would just be FUCKING HILARIOUS to post the SAME. OVERUSED. JOKE. What do you even fucking hope to gain out of this? Karma? Well you're certainly getting that, cause it seems like a lot of other inbred shitface fucking retarded autistic fuckshits are thinking you're just FUCKING HILARIOUS and that this joke HASN'T BEEN MADE A BILLION FUCKING TIMES. FUCK you.

Lost

He dindu nuffin.
He a good boy.

To be honest, not the guy you were bantering with, but I'm actually mechanic and dont see what the big big problem is here. But keep in mind I don't so much aftermarket fitting. Is it because of the poor quality welds? The turbo being so close to the cooler? The curvature of the turbo hugging that motor mount? Pls respond.

This is actually pretty funny with out the subtitle.

>Actually lost to a banana poster
God dammit you got me.

Holy shit lol

Quads

youtube.com/watch?v=7gboSuJP06k

Has the banana really been around for two years already? Fuck.

It's the wleds

Replace that tie wrap with a T&B, flush cut the end. It'll do.

That weld, OTOH. Ouch. Seen better patch jobs with JB Weld. Looks like they fit it in without needing to clearance the rad.

It's a street car. Who really gives a fuck?

weak

I do get my oil changed at a mechanics. But I changed my blower motor last week because fuck paying $700 for something I can do in 2 hours with a magnetic stub screw driver. Still have no idea what's going on in that picture besides a zip tie though.

Yeah it's entirely the shit quality of the weld.

That's just sad....

Dubs thread confirmed

Look at the outlet of the turbo and the way its facing. The pipes aren't even fitted together just held together by the welds.

im trying my best not to lose my shit over this

Ah i guessed it is america the democratic country?

Beyond the weld job being shit tier, the amount of PSI on that border line 90 degree angle will be very problematic.

>shrapnel turbo

Only 90's memes would understand
youtu.be/AuUlFgcaHNY

What are you talking about? I mean, we see there's something not right, but not all of us are mechanics. Faggot.

probably bc of the weeboo paint job. he deserves a cheap shitty spoiler.

She dindu nuffin this was the white mans fault.

>we see there's something not right
That's good enough. I mean a lot of people will think it's okay on here. No need to get defensive.

>but not all of us are mechanics.
You don't have to be one.

that's a good meme if I do say so myself my fellow shitlord

lost hard

>hall of cost

youtube.com/watch?v=XSOqc_Ab9-s

Nice bag, topkek

fuck

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved the cancer banana so much, I had all the .jpgs and .webms
>I eat so many bananas every night before bed, thanking them for the life I've been given
>"Cancer is love" I say; "Cancer is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for the banana
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's the cancer banana
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "I really really like this image."
>He grabs me with his powerful banana hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for the cancer banana
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for the dank memes
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please the banana
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his potassium
>The radiation gives me anus cancer
>My dad walks in
>The banana looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all yours my friend."
>The banana leaves through my window