Hey lets make an album that fuckboys and nu-metal kids can enjoy because the money store wasn't accessible enough

>hey lets make an album that fuckboys and nu-metal kids can enjoy because the money store wasn't accessible enough

>only two songs can even be remotely considered nu-metal
Autism

nah more like

>alright guys it's over what to do we do
>i don't know we could fuck with conspiracy theories like build one but make it real
>no one gets it.

Explain yourself

>Lyrics referencing Faust, Dildos, and fucking people into pieces
>For kids
>more accessible
>Fuckboys and nu-metal

holy fucking shit none of that made any sense and was edgy as fuck

you remember like the astral hotline thing and the caged pillows and all that like interactive feel-y stuff around the release? well like basically it's because death grips was fucking with this idea i guess on the first ilys record and on some Jenny Death tracks where they like started trying to make contact with someone... i dont know how to explain it. like in their imagination there was someone out there who connected to them who was doing some real shit or something. they wanted someone to articulate. i decided to take the leap i threw them a letter turns out i was right and bottomless pit they just fuck the whole conspiracy idea super hard they did research into me and just wrote this crazy weird head game jungle. you know head games with an only child. the direct response to my letter was Eh. Crazy experience for me. so then i started making songs and sending them songs. then they made More Than The Fairy you know just like inviting me to play. It was really exciting and so I decided to make this EP that was like a response to how I was feeling. It turned out to be pretty like... fucked up of a thing to do. I don't wanna go into it I just used the high they gave me to build this horrible horrible thing to them and like yelled at them i mean i guess i thought the most death grips-y thing to do was to be like fuck you. it wasnt cool. then they made scum with boundaries as a reply to my ep. that was really nice of them because they had all the right in the world to crush my little pity party so fucking hard. but they gave me the schedule and i just went ahead and did what i knew how to do and continued work on this fucking album about being a baby and it took me another six months effectively killing the momentum. their move i guess. i dont think theyve bailed on me since i believe we've like kept in weird vibe contact but i am not going to explain how becuase i dont want to. also i'm not telling you my name

Even though this has a 99% chance of being bullshit, would you care to elaborate about jenny death having lyrics of trying to contact a fictional being?

>OP doesn't know what glitch is
k

how much of a cuck can one man be?

the money store is more accessible imo

Only DG fans liked BP
So it was more of an appeal to the fuckboys, the nu-metal meme is weak.

more like edgy trap rap for both nu-metal and trap rap kiddies, and 2 actual nu-metal tracks

>Implying Future fags would have liked BP

At the end of the day, BP is the only record from them outside ExM and JD that's worth listening to, though it's not as consistent as the earlier two. Death Grips is best when they are powerful, energetic and worse when they try to be abstract, experimental since they can't into actually experimental stuff.

why not? both make fun and catchy songs about fucking and crimes

>New DG album comes out 2017 unannounced
>Tracks in the same spirit of NLDW and TMS highlights, a little bit of GP
>Zach Hill drum solos like in their live performances

This is what I want

>Money Store
>inaccessible

>DG
>accessible

Any normie friend I have couldn't stand listening rides yelling for more than few seconds

>death grips
>accessible

???

most of my normie friends go to death grips gigs now

ITT: I didn't like it, so there's something wrong with people who do like it.

what the fuck

Isn't that every thread now?

that's a good point, actually

Lyrically throughout and musically for a good portion of it this is their most experimental besides GP/NOTM

since when edgy trap is as experimental as GP/NOTM?