>Second ad plays
>Third ad plays
>Fourth fucking ad plays
>Spotify then asks if I want to watch an ad for 30 minutes free
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/album/1B6xAlwWq9TMDhDWwJlvPK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can we talk about this ad where there is audience fucking shouting in your ears? it makes me want to smash my fucking head against a wall

Spotify's flat-out unusable for certain genres, like ambient or anything with lots of transitions. First time it happened I uninstalled right then.

my last phone came with spotify premium but after the subscription expired i just uninstalled it lol

>open thread while using spotify
>song ends, ad begin
>tfw just got one ad
back to listening flylo

Then the airhorn blasts into your ear at 5 times what your phone volume is at.

>open thread while using spotify
>don't get any ads because of a spotify adblocker

Not using a cracked version that eliminates all ads, you people disgust me.

Is there a version that has a download option? Or a browser extension perhaps?

>pay $5 a month for literally endless entertainment because I'm not a piece of shit
>No ads
Feelsgoodman

This. Someone mentioned it months ago and it's changed my life. High quality sound, don't have to use shuffle, no ads.

redpill me on this

This

enlighten us kind user

I'm an iPhone cuck

literally just google "spotify adblocker", should be the first result
it normally mutes ads, but there's an option to disable them altogether and it works for me

I would pay for it but it's 10€ in germany

>use desktop spotify
>play song
>3 seconds in it skips the song and says "this song cannot be played."
streaming truly is the patrician choice

>Open Spotify
>search for artist
>found it
>want to play a determinate song
>"You need to subscribe for play it! "
>"so fuck you here a random song for the artist"
>touch for next
>can't play the next till finish the song and 88888888888800888888888888888888881,2 ads about how AMAZING this program its
>mfw

Do tell

You know you can download your library, right?

No? I'm trying to download an obscure album, but I don't have the money to buy the album.
open.spotify.com/album/1B6xAlwWq9TMDhDWwJlvPK

sounds like you have a shitty internet connection

Ha you can get 2 accounts for like 20 polish zlotys (probably around 5$) if you set them to family mode or something like this. Long story short, you have to be next level pleb to not buy spotify premium .

>play a specific album on mobile

>it plays a song from another album

In America it's normally $10 but if you're a college student its only $5. Literally like 10 minutes of work on minimum wage.

>downloading music
>using a streaming service
pick one
"no"

Why don't you just pirate music instead? Less than a penny actually goes to the artist when you stream a song, so don't say you "support the artist." With piracy you aren't limited by spotify's library or player. I really don't see the appeal.

minimum wage is $10.50
learn math

Oh shit I forgot that there are people who still have a 7 dollar minimum wage in this shitty country lul

feels good living in a 3rd world country because of that. only shows me like 1-2 ads a day. and yesterday literally didn't heard any ad

>Try to find King Crimson on Spotify
>Week later get a letter from mail

>pick one
But you can literally do both

Spill it

>not using a tiny patch for spotify to get rid of ads
>not using a unlocked APK version for android
who naive you guys are?

>inb4 b-but is a virus!!

Because I can just download anything that isn't on Spotify and add it manually. Pic related

why not just download music from slsk and play it then.
surely space is not an issue in the current year
plus spotify is pretty unreliable for streaming on desktop, even for people with premium

Fucking Right. It's pretty awesome and cheap as fuck. These fags are basically bitching about the demo version.

Because Spotify is infinitely more convenient for searching and adding music to my library, and any device I have it on syncs automatically. And yeah, space isn't an issue at all. I download my entire library.

Ok. But why not download everything and have it in whatever format you want with the tags you want in the music player you want? I guess spotify is a decent player with a quick search + play function, but it doesn't really seem that special. I don't know why everyone raves about it.

>search slsk "artist album" filter "flac"
>download
>play

This seems just as good or better that spotify to me.

Is Spotify Premium really worth it? There's no King Crimson.

Because when I add music to my library I want it to be added and downloaded across all of my devices.

Yeah, you can buy a subscription for $5 or $10 a month it doesn't cost to much either. Also you can listen to any song you like without ads and you can rewind the songs if you like which you couldn't do with the demo version.

>pirate spotify
>not pay a single dollar
>use the music jew's bandwidth to stream all the fucking music i want

Just Google Android Spotify cracked app my dude, it's how I found it. Read comments to know if it's safe and shit

for the dudes using spotify on their computers, you can just paste some text you find online into your hosts file, takes less than a minute

didn't have an ad for the last 3 month

>what is spotify web player
>what is an ad blocker

there are a lot of programs to block ads on free spotify ya know

How the fuck do you guys organize your music

>He doesn't have adblocker

>use spotify's web player with adblock
>problem solved

I did that after my trial ended in the middle of a workout and I suddenly got some shitty ad blasting in my ears. Omly problem now, is that I've noticed that for some reason the play store keeps opening up with random apps, and chrome as well, which even interrupts me when I'm using maps when driving, even when not using Spotify. Not sure if it's due to the crack though.

I've got an Android phone but I did it for my gf's iPhone as well, it's just a different process, but same result, although the apple version is more prone to crashes.

>decide to sign up for Spotify
>see this
My fucking sides

>listening to a 2 parter song
>part one ends fading into th-
>HEY SPOTIFY USERS WHATS UP

>WANNA BREAK FROM THE ADS? CLICK THIS SHORT VIDEO FOR 30 MINUTES OF AD FREE CONTENT

I got the 'three month for a dollar' spotify thing and it's definitely helped me find new bands to download. ends on march, been pretty satisfied with it so far.

The thing I despise most about Spotify is that they market the Premium, listing every single goddamn thing you can get on any normal music player, like it's some magic unknown shit that's never been seen before.

>BUY SPOTIFY PREMIUM
>UNLIMITED SKIPS
>FAST FORWARD SONGS
>REPLAY SONGS
>DON'T GET INTERRUPTED
>PLAY MUSIC WHILE OFFLINE

UWOWOWOWOO

Spotify is a blight

its not hard to find free accounts

The way I see it, people just use it for convenience.

>download all the music you like automatically in all your devices, instead of doing it manually
>get recommended bands/singers for listening to a random one, instead of actively searching
>if shit happens to your music, you have your playlist saved in spotify anyway

Basically, "I'm too lazy to find my music, spoonfeed me".

They also don't have pic related.

i hate this shit

>would rather spend 2 hours just searching for music when he could be using that time to be already listening with spotify

It's like you aren't even a real music connoisseur, just a phony.

Premium fucker

Just use the Spotify Web Player with adblock. It works perfect for me.

good for sharing playlists and keeping playlists of shit you're gonna get for yourself at some point but yeah don't fucking use it as your collection because so much fucking shit is missing and always will be

min wage varies by state

>>>>>>>>>streaming music

my nigga

why don't you pay for something FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE

why the fuck is your peasant ass complaining when you're using something for free? ungrateful fucking millenials

pretty much this. it's very useful to have when you travel for work too!

>thinks he makes $5 in 10 minutes working minimum wage
>implying minimum wage is $30 an hour
yeah, you definitely work minimum wage