Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Cameron filming PSAs calling for "less meat, less heat"

What did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=xHSkahIFDF4

>I could be lifting right now

Based Cameron

>tfw Cameron still hasn't shown us any new content for Avatar 2

Fuck off Cameron, hippy twat.

Il eat whatever the fuck I want

>environmentalist sjw
>shills for T:G

This guys a fraud now

Holy shit, Jim...WHY?!
DROPPED

>Tfw too poor to eat healthy

are you two stupid? he's been an environmentalist shill since The Abyss.

Apparently he really liked it

Wtf? I hate Arnie now.

>hey this underwater city is great Jim, where do you keep the cows for burgers?
>we only eat processed kelp and tuna down here.
>oh.jpg

Keep it to your films Jim, where your message is as subtle as a sledgehammer

>rich people preaching to people to consume less
Truly, a classic meme. Loving it.

kek just drink water, cut out any chocolate, eat some fruit and exercise.

Imagine being Arnold....

I wouldnt touch american meat with a stick so I can see the disgust.

Red meat is supposed to be luxury stuff.It goes to the same class as cigarettes and drinks Stick to the white meat and veggies

So apparently Avatar 2 is coming out in 2018

>filming hasn't began
>no released stills
yeah I doubt that

Fucking baby boomer generation man...

Arnold is probably one of the persons on this planet that has consumed THE MOST amounts of meat in his lifetime.

This fucking ''got mine'' generation is unbelievable, and ruined a promising future for our generation.

Sure, the only thing better than your own success is seeing your replacement fail.

It's called Schadenfreude.

Don't forget social security. They literally stole from unborn babies and didn't even bother to have enough kids to pay for it.

beans, water and vegetables. you're not too poor, you're too stupid and lazy.

THIS. They've had everything, and now they have no problem saying you can't.

that sounds disgusting tho

Arnie is probably doing these commercials just to stay relevant because you know: he hardly is in movies anymore and probably still wants to be remembered so hence he decided to do this.

I hope he makes another Terminator but I doubt

Good luck with your malnutrition

then stick with your tendies or whatever mom brings down to your hovel

Beans make me fart a lot.

>implying the fat, disgusting blobs here don't already constantly fart from the garbage they eat

That's disgusting, I hope anons don't do that for real.

>I'm so beautiful I only eat cabbage
fucking kill yourself

>I only eat ramen and Easy Mac and smell like grease
You are killing yourself

cry more

Not an argument

Fuck off, old man!

"Hey, Arnold. Remember that time when you got paid for T2 with a private jet. That was great environmentalism."

>WAAAHH ENVIRONMENTAL DEGRADATION IS A LIBERAL CONSPIRACY MOM!!!!!

>muh body is a temple
people have been eating any crap they could get their hands on since the dawn of time. but now you're some special little snowflake that needs to be nurtured love and healthy foods? get your head out of your ass, buddy.

Holy shit Arnie looks so skinny and old now

He's not wrong, since anyone reading about Genesys is a pleb.

>Instead of going after China for its insane carbon emissions Cameron decides it's a better idea to convince people just to stop eating meat and instead go shift to sources of food which probably use carbon in their production process anyway

In all honesty, I feel like we really need to reconsider where meat sits in our diet. The fact that we're trained to believe we need it to make a meal fulfilling is really bothersome.

Don't get me wrong - I love all sorts of meat. But the quantity and context we consume it in is really irresponsible.

>i'm 60 and my doctor told me to eat less meat for my heart so now if I can't eat it nobody can

Grandpa needs to fuck off to Zanarkand already to live with his navi.

Men need meat to maintain their muscle mass by eating meat. If you want to have a skinny girl frame by all means go vegan you fucking fudge packer.

How so?

>cut down on meat and dairy.
>meat and dairy are not good for your body.
Oh, I didn't know he was a fucking doctor. Why do you think animals naturally produce milk?

Kek.
I know Americans who say they're too poor to eat healthy, yet they go out to eat fast food twice a day, always buy drinks there too, and eat a lot of ice cream, and other candy and sweets.

When I confront them and tell them that those 1 dollar drinks from McDonald's add up to 60 dollars a month when you buy them twice a day, whereas water is almost free, they make all these retarded excuses like how they don't have water with them in the car when they're out.

arnold was such an opportunistic fuck running for governor as a Republican during the conservative rise of the early 2000s. can't believe people voted for this phony who obviously has never given a shit about policy or politics

How many animals drink the milk of other animals when they are all grown up?

yes, you're right, people throughout all of human history have been eating processed crap full of chemicals.

They're not saying give them up, just cut down. It's better to eat eat more veggies than meat in your diet (not saying don't eat meat). Literally every GP/Nutritionist will tell you this

to drink as infants you fucking retard

>how they don't have water with them in the car when they're out

He's always been a libcuck. He stopped his application for US citizenship when George W. Bush was elected.

who the fuck are you having these conversations with? also eating healthy is a trend on the east and west coasts that's sparked a big "health food" industry here

>Why do you think animals naturally produce milk?

You're a fucking idiot.

>le why is bacon so tasty then XD

If you aren't my doctor fuck off about my diet.
Also Arnold had to eat massive amounts of meat to build as much mass as he did, fuck him.

>What did they mean by this?
SHould be a bannable phrase. I'm so fucking tired of seeing this shit.

they're right

meat is really inefficient

So you basically want to censor free speech?

What did he mean by this?

You can't "film" CGI.

It's a valid reason when you're going through the drive through. You can't just get out and drink from the taps in the bathroom.

Most places will give you water for free even in the drive through

This seems like a good soapbox.
Vegetarians are hypocrites that support the meat industry.
Dairy cows are kept perpetually pregnant to produce milk, sure some of the female calves might be taken for dairy but the rest go off to become meat, including veal.
The egg industry is similarly fucked up with male chicks being killed when they're hatching more egg laying hens.
If vegetarians really stop eating meat for a moral reason it's a half-measure, either eat meat or go vegan.

SJWs aren't involved in the environment at all. They only care about womens, blacks and gays, not the actual Earth. Numbnuts.

I seriously doubt you could do that at the maccas or KFC drive through. They'd sell you overpriced bottled water instead.

yeah bro, cavemen would spend all day hunting giant turkey dinosaurs

A ridiculous percentage of greenhouse gases come from the cattle industry. Going after China would go a long way, but we'd still need to alter our eating habits after that.

KFC gives me the small cup with water in it

We'll be able to fuck up China after we finish developing ALPHA and find a way to put it in a real plane.

>people have been eating any crap they could get their hands on since the dawn of time.
Most of them didn't live past their 20's, now that we can eat properly we can live at least 3 times as long.

I'm just going to pretend this never happened.

He's still insanely swole for his age, just depends on angles/what he's wearing how much of it you see.

What the fuck do you have against cattle farmers? Why do you want them to go out of business and have the bank take the farm?

havent eaten meat or fast food or drank soda for over a year and started working out and god damn do i feel good. honestly tho its probably just the working out that makes you feel better.

Just get out of the fucking car and buy a bottle of water, you fucking lazy fat piece lard.

>liking the meat-jew

First they take our meat, then they take our cars and then they take our guns. And that is the day when Liberty dies.

SJWs probably hate food because it doesn't pander to them.

They would go for the guns first, it makes it easier to take the rest.

>Just get out of the fucking car and buy a bottle of water

Why do I need to get out of the car for that at a drive thru?

That's what butthurt haters actually believe

>Doctors tell you to eat less meat

I've been a GP for 12 years, and can assure you all this assertion is completely false. The only "proof" that meat itself is bad for the body, and in any way a contributor toward the diseases stated, is through studies funded and ran by these organisations with an interest toward forestation and divestment in livestock.

If you don't believe me, have a look at the composition of WildAid, their executive officers, and their major stakeholders.

>"B...But it's non-profit!"

Non-profits can still be operated by profit seeking organisations, who use non-profits as both a platform for tax credits, and to further their own agenda through invasive marketing which is seen as "socially acceptable", i.e. the advert you see in the clip.

If a doctor ever tells you to eat less meat, seek a new one. Hopefully you will be able to find one without an agenda.

Are you guys usually this camp?

they'd be fine if they got the cows to stop farting

>eat less animals
>eat more plants
>no oxygen left
wat?

>What did they mean by this?
The animal husbandry industry as a portion of meat consumption accounts for a ridiculous portion of global CO2 release, and that if you care about CO2 fueled climate change leading to global warming that you should have fewer steaks for dinner.

No, it makes me constipated with zero gas.

You're now remembering the commercials for Mobile Strike.

It's just an order of operations thing, if you take the cows and cars first you get shot and then shot when taking the guns.
If you take the guns first you only get shot then and you're free to take the cows and cars unopposed.

Arnold...

No...

steaks are for highfalutin harvard types like HARRY B. CONWAY
being redpilled I prefer to eat handfuls of sugar scooped from a gunny sack beside my chair

You said it.

THIS.
I still think humanity needs to get on developing a way to capture it and use it for combustion.

>I am!

OK.

yeah because oxigen is made by tomato plants

thanks senpai

Love is like oxygen.

There's a massive slew of garbage movies that James Cameron endorsed for their home release. Most of them feature the same quote verbatim - I can't remember how it went but it end with "and above all, heart"