Are sex dolls the ultimate red pill?

Think about it

>Won't complain or talk back

>Won't get pregnant

>No diseases

>Available for a good fuck 24/7

Give me ONE reason why you don't own one

man get a fucking life

because you have to clean the jizz out of them or it starts to smell and grow mold. you have to dress them and shit its pathetic

Shit costs like 3 to 5 grand for a good one.

Actually cumming inside of it, which would be the best part, is pretty stupid because there a bitch to clean. Easier to just whack off or use a $30 pocket pussy or mouth and replace them every few months.

Also god forbid anyone ever comes to your house ever and finds a life-size fuck doll. Shits hard to stash

i used to have one
used to beat the shit out of it and "rape" it
it was awesome!
now i have a real girlfriend with real sex
>feelsbadman.jpg

The reason I don't have one is cause they're expensive as balls

Yes we humans will be liberated of the vile scum that is femaleism once we get sex robots, reproduction through laboratorys. The females will still be around, but they will be put back in their place. Fuck yeah, sex robots.

>buy doll
>be horny af
>fuck it
>cum
>feel ashamed and contemplate suicide

I'll get one eventually. I'll dress up like a trap too

will you get a male doll?

We've been through this before op. I'm assuming you're the same guy from a couple of months back that kept saying he was smarter than everyone else but also couldn't spell to save your hilariously stupid ass

>a good fuck
Its literally masturbating

3 to 5 grand....

Well you can hire a 10/10 to be a love doll for you for that

If you think you can replace human heat and feeling loved with a doll you are a fucking fag

this

I'll be long gone and forgotten before sex dolls are good enough to replace a human being.

>you were born 200 years too early

why cant we find bones, if they burned to ask? Why cant we find ash we threw on the ground, if ash is fertilizing for the plants?

It's a doll. As a human you might realize that we human beings are social and so on. sex doll is nice only for the few moments you fuck it and then it collects dust.
Red pill? are you retarded? are you fucking gay? If your life goal is to have a orgasm i would recommend using your hand next time.

u'll realize how sad it is when u have to clean that shit almost daily because of how often you use it

burned to ash*

>no actual feelings
>no actual passion
>expensive
>cant build life with it
also:
1-buy that shit for like 3k
2-dress it up
3-fuck it
4-feel bad
5-feel like scum
6-time to kill self

Yes user, be a good Goyim and play with your sex dolls, this way you won't breed and our brown-skinned slaves can take your women and breed you out of existence.

But sure, "the ultimate red pill". Go on believing that!

can i betray my country for cash Mr.Zionist,please?

There are hermaphrodites dolls.

it's much more expensive, i can habe sex with a real woman for free.

the real woman moves and moans, and sucks my dick

theres audio hotter than what u can get out of a free woman

kek
but then it's not in sync with what i do and does not feel authentic

the conversations must be livid.

study the audio and roleplay that like a soundtrack
why do u want to have conversations with women?

i have a massive penis

i understand this problem