How it's like to have a gf?

how it's like to have a gf?

Over rated

Depends on the quality, I like mine

Depends on the girl. But as all things, there are ups and there are downs. In my personal experience it's amazing. It's like having a best friend that you can tell anything without worrying about it and that you can fuck on a regular basis.

Good, was a gf and now my wife. Bretty gud

It's horrible. It's like giving up your soul. You have to give up all your time and money and not to mention deal with the moodswings and bullshit. All for what? A bit of pussy that you'll stop getting when you get married.

I would rather spend all my time and money doing what I want to do and enjoying my life and my sanity. If I get horny I just go see a hooker or jack off and continue with my awesome life.

Shit rocks.

It goes downhill pretty fucking fast when one gets bored of the other. Just makes sure you don't get overly attached and you'll have a good time for a while and the proceed to the next one when it's over.

Amazing at times when they shut up.
Amazing at times of lonliness.
Awful if you LOVE your own space and are used to not having to answer to anyone.
Awful when they won't shut the fuck up complaining.
Awful when they send naked pictures to your mates behind your back.

Overall I'd say 5/10.
Good points, bad points.

like a bag of sand

i like her too

you wont be saying that sooner than you think

girls these days are ALL the same

shallow disloyal petty manipulative whiny attention seeking spoilt cunts

Maybe. idc though, the ride down is legend

Mine is awful. She put on so much weight, hasn't fucked me in 4 years, and is really boring. Work for her dad can't leave yet. Having an affair just to have a sex life.

At first it's awesome, but all too soon it becomes an unending pain in the ass, the ever-grating noise of her nails on a chalkboard voice, drilling a hole in your brain, the irritation briefly punctuated by increasingly less frequent and enjoyable sex. Rinse and repeat.

tbh it can be really nice, but only if you take your time to find one that suits you and as long as you don't just settle for any pair of tits

Having a relationship without sex doesn't work out fam

>Good points, bad points.
You are still a human.
Some people think it's like a promotion in real life. No, it's fucking not!
>I would like to call it a complex sidequest that mayb evolves into a 2nd mainquest.

Cut it dude.

I will when I can quit my job and move. Waking up to her everyday kills me.

I havent masturbated in... 17 months. If I'm horny I go to the GF and employ her services.

You'll need to find a sex-positive partner, to be sure.

Salty bags of milky coins.

It's great having a great gf. It sucks having a sucky gf.

Sheesh, it's not that hard, Sup Forums.

Better cut it and try to keep the job.

Took me many tries to find the right one. Not worth it if you're with a disloyal piece of shit who likes to argue all the time. Obviously nobody is perfect, but when you find someone you only fight with every couple of months, it's pretty good.

Been dating my girlfriend for 4 and a half years. She's not the prettiest girl I've ever fucked or dated, but she's cute in her own way. Super smart, has a Master's degree. Really loyal.

You have to find a smart one. I'm a lawyer so it was a bit easier for me. You can't go around dating sluts.

Probably gonna end up marrying my girlfriend. Guessing some time in the next few years. So yeah, it's good.