Spotify Lossless Coming

Wtf that's the same price I pay for Apple Music. REEEEEEEEE

who would pay for that crap?

Lossless is a meme. Nobody can tell the difference between 320kbps and flac.

This. It's just a waste a bandwidth, esp. if you're using shitty headphones like most people.

/thread

>being a so called "music lover" and listening to music through shitty headphones

Good stuff. Now they just need to update their library with more stuff because they lack quite a lot of things, and we'll be good.

careful what you say about spotify, they're paying mods here to delete valid criticisms such as their sjw intentions

Also
>not wanting best quality 24/7 on a phone app that doesn't take up stupid levels of space

Wait, so Spotify premium is getting less expensive? It's currently $9.99/month.

This is great for Premium users who don't care about FLAC. Like me suck my dick.

No I think it means it's 10 pounds extra

>using spotify
>at all

This is the kind of people who claims you have shit taste, Sup Forums.

Lossless is such a fucking meme. What headphones or speakers do you use op?

t. earlets

Genelec 8330 / Beyerdynamic DT-1990

t. contrarian

Spotify is actually very usefull, I could finally listen to albums I couldn't find or I don't need to pay for them either.

[ ]

> free unlimited spotify streaming included in my phone subscribtion
> shitloads of max quality music available to me on demand
> using my modded pro's UE11 from work
> Listening to good quality music without effort everywhere I go, I love having to drive back from a show at night, smoking a spliff and listening to some music. The inears really help a lot with canceling annoying noise from having a car window slightly open for the smoke to leave.

>vinyls

I just don't get it. 10$ or 5$ more for a month?

>Doing drugs
>Listening without effort
>Letting just whavever plays
>Makes playlists
>Max quality at 192kbps

>driving with inears
That's what the car radio is for, I know the sound isn't as good but you should be listening for other cars or your engine fag

You guys don't get how this works

Fidelity and lossyness aren't the same thing. Fidelity is how close to the original recording it is and lossyness is how close of a representation there is each time it's recreated

The only difference in audio quality you ever have to deal with here is the immediate jump between FLAC and mp3, you aren't making a copy of the file every time you listen to the song.

It ain't worth it unless you're REALLY into audio quality and you've already invested large amounts of money into headphones that would even allow you to pick up on the difference.

>VINYLS
WTF I FUCKING HATE SPOTIFY NOW

max bitrate is 320 you autist

>driving with inears
These are the worst people. You don't drive with head/earphones in, plus you look like a dick.

But will it also be audible-watermark-free?

I'm fucking canceling my subscription because they use the fake word 'vinyls'

Well then what do you use to listen to music on your phone? Spotify = unlimited music for like $9.99.

>was 10/month for lossless
>now 5/month for lossless

What's the problem

When you are an adult cis-gendered white male, you have the luxury of throwing away $10 a month to make another aspect of your life even simpler.