What is it that keeps you going, Sup Forums?

What is it that keeps you going, Sup Forums?

Lately I've been feeling like shit, much more than ever have in my life, and it's worsened in the last week or so. I can't concentrate while studying, so uni grades are sloping down. I've never been diagnosed with anything, so I googled some depression symptoms and I was fucking stunned by how many of them I matched up with.
So, I decided to call mom to let her know what's going on and that I'll go to psychological consulting service at campus here. Shit hit me like a truck, man. Felt like I was the greatest dissapointment of her life. She was supportive, but I couldn't stop it. My voice started cracking a bit and I almost cried there. After I hung up I burried my head in pillow, feeling like an aborted fetus and my eyes started tearing up. This didn't happen for a long long time. mI don't know what the fuck is going on with my life anymore.

So, how are you keeping it together Sup Forums? What keeps you from drinking that bottle of bleach?

>Also, feels thread

What keeps me alive is hoping that all this sadness would end one day

I just wanna cry today so help me bump this

Hope is the only thing we got going for us.

Tell us what happened, user

So.. We're talking in snapchat.. and she just ignores me and crying makes me feel better so that I don't say stupid shit

Cats! I love cats! Cats are the only thing keeping me together! They're so cuddly and cute! I just want to squeeze and hug them at night while we cuddle in bed! I don't have one now but one day I will! I'm in it for my future cat!!!

shit fam, are you me? exact shit happening to me. but don't want to go to consulting or tell me mom. don't know anymore.

>So, how are you keeping it together Sup Forums? What keeps you from drinking that bottle of bleach?

Being too depressed to act on anything, honestly. I can barely get up and get my computer charger when It's in my bedroom.

Don't know user. Trying to quit drinking every day and feeling like shit is a full time job.

I have considered selling my guns but I'm afraid there isn't enough bleach. And I know a chick with a hole in her throat.

Plus my bro kill himself in march. And half the wn is on depression meds. Can't check out now. These people need me.

Hate bitches who do that. She might be playing the hot and cold game. When she messages you, make sure not to reply right away. Just leave it to stew for a day or so. In the meantime, try to find someone better than her

>Trying to quit drinking every day and feeling like shit is a full time job.

Yep. Try to taper back slowly... working for me right now. And try not to day drink or start drinking early. If I have my first drink at around 9-10 pm, it's usually way less likely I'm gonna get wasted.

My advice is don't tell you mom, not at least untill you are absolutely sure you have something. Rather go to consulting if you feel shit's hitting you too hard and you can't make it back up on your own. If I had a chance to undo the call, I would take it. It didn't help with anything and now I've only made my mom worried and myself feel worse.

Look man, I want to "feel" for you, but I really can't do that knowing that you called your mom to tell her that you are depressed. I dont know about you but I prefer to keep something like that to myself.

I can't, she's the only girl I can talk to who doesn't disappear after few days

Plus
We dated 7 months, ignored me for 1, we broke up, after the break up she talked to me 24/7 we got back a few weeks ago maybe a month she used to talk to me like 24/7 literally, she's in school so Its understandable that she's ignoring me but she was talking to me even in school until a few weeks ago.. what the fuck is happening..

The vicious circle it creats fucking sucks. Can't do it because you're depressed, which depresses you even further.

thanks for the info. don't know how i should go to a consultant. i would have to see my doctor first, and he'd transfer me to one. dont even know if i really should. i find no joy in living. i just vegatate. dont know why im waking up. dont know why i should go to school. shits fucked up for me i guess

I only did it to let her know why my grades are shit. She regularly checks in on me and we talk about it and I became tired of saying "oh, I didn't study for this, I didn't study for that."
Worst part is, she is very proud of me and I hate dissapointing yet another person who cares.

it's even better when people around you tell you just to get up and force yourself to do something productive. 'Come on, you'll feel better right away! Stop laying around and move! That's all you need!'

The thread is slowly rotting.. just like my insides

I feel this. I've been depressed on and off since about halfway through high school. Some days it hits me really hard, I feel worthless even suicidal. But I've never felt the need to tell anyone. If I did it would be a close friend. Not my parents. What keeps me going is thoughts about the future and all the different ways it could turn out. Just remember.. nothing is permanent

>nothing is permanent
True. Sometimes things get better, but sometimes... sometimes they get worse.

meant to quote

Ddon't stop posting user..

>you're young
>you have your entire life infront eof you

Man, I just want to be happy. I'm sick of feeling like shit.
I can't get past my childhood, and it keeps interfering with everything I'm doing, and just ruins everything.
Still waiting for that day that she loves me

Wish she was next to me right now

>Be me
>Polfag mfwfucked.gif
>Finally decide to abandonship.bmp
>Went to UK worst part
>West midlands mudslimesnigletseverywhere
>21st birthday I do warehouse slavery at fedex
>Work's hard but I work my way up
>Worldisnotenough.jpeg
>Everyone around does drugs tempting me
>Imma one click from being druggo
>Forceisstrongwithinthisone.bmp
>Already tried all shit silkroadtiemsss.exe
>Year without booze, drugs, weed
>Get house and money good job yewssss
>Incomingtransmission.gif
>Bro invites me to wedding in Polehole
>Now here for 4 months
>Been drinking whole first month reset.exe
>No job
>Money gone
>MFW they bait me noooitcantbetrue.jpeg
>MFW GG WP
>MFW I would've been even better as druggie there than come home and get dragged to bottom by everyone. FUCK
Beentherebro.hug