Kylie O'Maley thread?

Kylie O'Maley thread?

Post what ever you got. Hopefully some new stuff pops up

Other urls found in this thread:

eroshare.com/0i059lem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Was there a dump of her or something?

She's posted a fair bit, but there's some harder to find stuff of her floating around. Including several vids

Oh... she did it herself? Or was it made public against her will?

I believe against her will.

eroshare.com/0i059lem

That looks like fun.

Supposedly there a BJ and Anal vid somewhere

Nice, looks like she would take the load on her face like a good girl.

And she has

Fuck yes do you have any more facials?

HOLY FUCK! I just started working at Albany Med. I heard she was posted!! OP you just made my fucking year man!!!! Also AMA.

Nope only that one, and the one in OP

Apparently they come from a stolen/lost phone. Some of them anyway. But these two i know she sent to a bunch of people cause they were showed to me by my buddies long before she was ever posted.

That's a tribute worthy pic, got any any with her mouth wide open?

What do you know about her?

No anal. She doesn't take it in the can.

What do you want to know? I don't work on the same floor as her but we all talk about her. She's fucked a ton of cops, firemen, residents and even the damn security guards.

Supposedly she still sends them alot

This?

I heard she had one vid like that around. Coulda been a one off?

Supposedly this is a guard that she is banging.

Just anything interesting about her?

She's calmed down a bit from sending as far as I know since she's been posted.

I don't know about any vids other than the one posted but I think there's a longer version out there with sound.

I think that may be one of the ones she banged among many. I know she flirts with everyone and lies a lot. Like about silly shit too. I have a gf so I stay away, plus I don't want whatever diseases she's bound to be carrying. I feel bad for the current resident she's "dating". Poor bastard doesn't know he's getting like sloppy 37th's.

If she let me pop on her pretty face I wouldn't care how big of a fucking slut she was.

In my post of the webm, there is a link to one with sound.

Eh, I heard from another guy at the hospital, that she still sends them. Maybe not as much though.

And fuck, may wanna try getting some of this to that "BF" Maybe he'll catch on

Glad to see someone who knows her too. Hoping to see some OC. Heard from a credible source that she has an active investigation out with APD so guys may be hesitant about posting. Someone should really tell that doc she's fucking how big of a slut she is. Also, nice rare shot of her. Post more if you got em.

Also, Mods know her. She's contacted them before about taking down her pics. Expect this thread to 404 quickly.

lol how can a skinny girl have so many rolls i am honestly confused.

Eh, I have not seen that happen yet. She's posted in alot of threads and All limit way before it is taken down

>Heard from a credible source that she has an active investigation out with APD so guys may be hesitant about posting
Interesting

I only got a few more of the rare types. Most are the common nudes

Ky Eliza = fb

She has her back bent. Thats how

This is another one she sent to multiple guys. Got it shown to me by two different people.

Yep. But locked down

Got the bj pics?

Not surprising. Just posting what I found

Some may be common, others may be rare

Figures. Man, what a slut.

2 of them

Fuck yes

Actually name is new, and theres one of her on there on

If she's still sending them, I'm gonna try to talk to her next chance I get. As easy as she is, hopefully I can fuck her too.

Fuckin bitch can suck a dick look at that

That is a new one.

Just get tested ASAP if you do.

Only from Nov 28
And one of her ass.

Not surprising.

Also, I think this is from a video floating around

Well she gets plenty of practice lol. She's a running joke within the FD and PD.
Didn't know she had so many lame tattoos. Shame.

>Didn't know she had so many lame tattoos. Shame.

Eh, I actually like them, and they kinda work for her

>Well she gets plenty of practice lol. She's a running joke within the FD and PD
Not surprising. Wonder if she'll ever slip down to NYC, and start fucking everything down here

She fucks everything. She was posted on user-ib in her hometown thread and someone said that she got caught fooling around with her younger brother so I'd say yeah she'll fuck about anything.

I've heard that. Gotta check MA on there for more of her aswell

I'm gonna have to find a way to injure myself next time I'm down there.... fuck, a nympho nurse that's a 9/10 easily. My fucking fantasy.

She's not a nurse. Just a tech. Make sure it's on an overnight.

So not too bright either?

Even better. I hope she decides to slide down to my area.

Bump

Bright, no. Manipulative, yes. Seen her play guys like a fiddle. Plus she's fucked a couple married guys. She's bad news.

Meh, I'll just give her a fake name, and probably fake number (Or burner phone # to use just while she's in town)

Guys, i totally missed her "thing". Can anyone please tell me what happened to her? Why is she famous/what for?

Found another Rare one of her ass

It's too easy. I think she's got a screw lose or something. Also keep posting. These are amazing.
Just a garden variety slut that got posted. Lots of people who browse Sup Forums seem to know her though.

I need to organize my folder of her

This is the one that made her famous with my friends. First one I ever saw of her on someone's phone.

Saved! Good work user. Anyone send these to her yet?

She definitely knows. Thats why her FB is so locked down

I'm seeing more stuff on archives but it's all 404'd

Why the fuck would you send them to her? God you're fucking retarded and a cockblock in addition. Fucking narcissist.

Loving the before and after!

Who is this person?

Thanks.

Is she British or American user

Can someone upload a mega with all her materials?

US

Just clearing out my folder of her.

Not much left

American (From Mass, Lives in Albany NY now)

Give me a few and I will

Brother on left is the one she fucked

Such a good little slut

These young american nurses man, I'm telling you.

Know where in mass?

Suck because I'm trying to get with a Nursing student

bump

bucket

Check the shirt

Another Rare kylie

Pentucket(sp) hs
She's not a nurse. Just a tech.

Yea, alot of stereotypes carry over though

Another rare

OC?? I keep an eye out for her and never seen these.

Not OC, just rare. (May as well be OC) Dug up from archives.

tech?

Anyone got the top right mirror pic she has here?
Looks dank af

This one's definitely new. I recognize her room but thats her ass for sure. Nice work, user.

And most of them love to fuck and are more or less easy to bang
Being a male nurse(or in my case pretending to be one) got me so much pussy you have no idea
Best $20 I ever spent on a shirt and pants(got some black scrubs)