So what does Sup Forums think of the Comet Ping Pong conspiracy? I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist...

So what does Sup Forums think of the Comet Ping Pong conspiracy? I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist, but this one speaks to me. I'm fully convinced that they are running a child sex slave ring.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
youtube.com/watch?v=gKTiUaloDDA
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-38156985
youtube.com/watch?v=2OrX0U4qwTM
heavybreathing.net/a.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

There is something fishy happening in comet ping pong. Pedophilia may be occurring there but I feel it's just a cover up. They are distracting us from something else in the podesta emails. Especially with Assange's promise of Hillary's arrest, and now his disappearance.

Something even more serious than child sex slaves? I'm afraid of what that could be. But I do find it odd that wikileaks seems compromised and 'assages' behavior has been sporadic.

shit is about to go down, yo.

also, them trips.

the pizza related map napkin doesn't mean anything, I draw maps to the restaurant I'm inside of almost every week lol

I actually hadn't heard about that at all.

bump. i remember when Sup Forums was all about this kind of shit. And also Hentai. But it does make make me sad that no one cares anymore.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

Pizza related map hankies

>I'm fully convinced that they are running a child sex slave ring.

That's because you're retarded.

I bet you share all this bitch's videos on Facebook.

Ah yes, I did see this one. It's hard to say what it could be about. It could be literally nothing. but it does make the whole "pizza" code word seem more suspicious.

I don't even know who this bitch is.

also, this was captcha lol

Nigger I live near there, go there sporadically, there would not be a child sex ring based out of there. Too much foot traffic, cameras everywhere, too many witnesses, etc

>implying there aren't ways around this.
>implying that just because you can't see it, it doesn't exist.

There's a ton of smoke but nobody's found a fire yet. At a mimimum, Comet owner James Alefantis (J'aime les enfants=I love children) posts a lot of creepy suggestive pics (kid taped to a table, for one) and comments on social media. On it's own merit, that's nothing, maybe he just has a sick sense of humor.

But there's also Besta Pizza around the corner which until pizzagate had the pedo "boylove" symbol in their company logo. It was changed immediately after this stuff starting coming to light.

Also connected are A LOT of wealthy and powerful elite and DC lawmakers. People like John Podesta, who loves to collect art that would make pedobear blush.

And they all talk to each other frequently about food and things in such weird ways it's got to be code. Not just a few times but dozens of emails talking about "pizza" and "hot dogs."

It's a hell of a rabbit hole to wander down, I highly recommend it for entertainment value alone.

>assuming I hadn't thought of this
I've wandered around, mainly to see the routes of escape, sometimes to see if there is anything fishy. So unless they stuff the Lolita's into the freezer, fat chance

But I will admit that the whole pizza gate is ironic because of the 4chinz history with cheese pizza

My racist uncle believes this will land Hillary in jail.

He also used to molest my brother and I.

freezer you say?

Cool story bro

Ok, now I'm suspicious

Oh "jimmycomet" is James Alefantis. His avatar is also pedo-related but I can't find the wiki screencap that talks about it right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=gKTiUaloDDA

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-38156985

Even if kids got raped there, who cares? Kids get fucked by people all over this country on a daily basis. I dont give a fuck about kids, just like how no one gives a fuck about adults.

You're a troll, and you know it. If you weren't you would cite what convienced you.

Like a fucking month ago, before this was even news, I saw it and all the alleged evidence emails and instagram posts, and I did a thorough investigation and determined that everyone acting like they had credible evidence were citing someone else who had just made something up.

The rest of the supposed "evidence" is just normal emails and instagram posts with nothing strange, maybe some bad humor, but certainly nothing illegal.

The people pushing this are simply doing it for fun.You are probably one of them. It's an ego thing. They feel good about pumping this up with lies because when they see it on the news, in their demented mind, they see it as something "real" that they "did". The people who aren't trolls are generally either just flat out idiots for not digging for themselves, or legitimately mentally ill and willing to believe literally anything that strikes their fancy.

The level of "evidence" they are citing boils down to, making shit up. Like, "OH THIS person capitalized every third word, that's 10,500% definitely a connection to the illuminati underground railroad, and this other symbol here that never appears in the emails looks kind of like this other one that doesn't' have anything to do with anything except to make you distracted enough that if you've got shit for brains you'll believe anything I say."

It's honestly, fucked up that ANYONE would hang onto it at all without looking into it. It's clear that it's entirely fabricated out of literally nothing for the sole purpose of political manipulation.

Look for yourself. Don't take my word for it. It's all fabricated nonsense.

Because a restaurant showing off its walk in cooler is so fucking strange, right?

you niggers need to grow the fuck up and try digging up a real story. It's not as easy as just making shit up over nothing.

Nigger Begone

You are retarded and should an hero. Stop talking about this bullshit non-story and just end yourself.

>This pizza shit is nothing but make believe to distract from real issues

Then what is the real issues?

bump for knowledge

This, children, is what we call a samefag

Well, no, actually, you guessed wrong, there, newfriend. better luck next time.

Oh, who knows, why not look for yourself instead of letting some other faggot with an agenda feed you more bullshit?

user, you don't know the real issues either, do you?

Because I don't care? And why can't the pizzashit be true? It would not be the first time important people fucked kids, shit take a look at Belgium all the politicans do is fuck little kids

How's their 'za?

Do restaurants normally use hashtags like #murder when showing off their newly built walk-ins?

Yup but to actually believe comet is their location for raping children is insane. What we have is a very peculiar group of people with a fascination/ obsession with children. It's really weird but to assume anything more than that would be awfully presumptuous.

>Because I don't care?

If you don't care then why the fuck are you here?

Look, shit's corrupt, there's no doubt, but look at the actual evidence they cite and you see that it is literally FUCKING NOTHING. I'm telling you, just look instead of acting like everyone is on that fucking badnwagon of insanity. just look, it's all bullshit.

Like "Oh look you didn't use punctuation at the end of your post, I see now that is a sign of the alien conspiracy" or more to the point, "That post used the word 'Belgium' that's secret code for "in my house" and he used the words 'politicians' That's code for "the family"

That's the kind of "evidence" you're hanging onto with that story.

Seriously. It's complete bullshit and obviously so.

Independent ones will have some guys that post dumb shit with dumb hashtags.

Source: work for an independent restaurant.

No they don't, and he didn't either. You just made that one up on the spot you demented fucktard.

>If you don't care then why the fuck are you here?

Why not? It's still fun to read about peoples theories even if I don't care if its true or not.

People reading to much into stuff happens and that's a part of what makes stuff like this interesting. If it was not for conspiracy nutcases the world would be boring.

What is your obsession with punctuation? Your punctuation example is not even close to people talking about pizza related maps. I don't think they're raping children at comet but Jimmy Comet's Instagram and the Podesta brother's art is really fucking weird. And that's it. Except the ties between Clinton and Epstein as well as Tony Podesta and Dennis Hastert, which considering how prominent those men are and how many people they knew really says nothing, even when you do combine it with the disturbing art the Podesta brothers love.

Well the rabbit hole goes a lot deeper than some silly red herring story being pushed to discredit the Hillary Clinton at all cost.

This pizza story is about as shallow and empty as it gets.

Well you're weird, too. This whole site is fucking weird. It doesn't mean a fucking thing.

And I don't give a shit about punctuation, but that's exactly the kind of dumb shit cited as evidence or "proof" by the people pushing that story.

Does anyone have a rip of the owners instagram?

You don't need the pizza story to discredit Hillary, she does a great job of doing that herself with her sickness, deleting emails and having illegal private servers.

The pizza story also have almost nothing to do with Hillary, but people around her and the chance of her having pedos around here is high even if this story is false, she is a person of power, their will always be pedos around people of power.

It's right in the image we were talking about dumbass:

The punctuation thing was to prove a point about nitpicking you dumb cunt. Fuck my nigger cousin would have picked up on that and he's a fucking nigger.

All you have to do is realize that the news started talking about fake news as pizzagate got popular. Then theres a false flag attack on comet so they can have actors go on tv and tell you how nice of a family restaurant got attacked by a trump supporter.
If there's coincidences, don't overlook them.

I give up. you guys won't listen to reason. You just want to have fun pushing your lies and you don't give a fuck who gets hurt as long as you have your fun.

Just like fucking niggers.

Nigger, ever hear of hiding in plain sight?

I am not closely acquainted with known convicted pedophiles and sending emails that are clearly in code. Now you could easily argue that the wiki leaks emails are fake, it at the very least not verifiable.

The things cited as "proof" by some (idiots) is looked at as "evidence" by others. Is there enough evidence to prove anything? No absolutely not, but what are your personal thoughts on the Jimmy Comet Instagram? I don't think people should be threatening him or his employees or walking in with guns, but if I was an employee and my employer had those kinds of posts publicly displayed on Instagram I would find somewhere else to work.

ok, I missed that, uhh, sorry.

Still, that doesn't prove anything, he was just playing along with what the other customer said about a kill room. Also the werewolf thing is obviously just a harry potter reference.

You haven't even offered any logical arguments.

The punctuation thing proved no point and was completely asinine.

I'd say the stuff about alien disclosure and consciousness is categorically more serious.

I wasn't saying that the #murder bullshit means anything. I'm the guy that's worked with dumbasses and joksters in this industry and seen what they'll say.

I just highlited it to point out this guy isn't making that up (really the only thing it seems he didn't).

The original digging was trying to connect Hill directly but yeah, she discredits herself enough without any help.

That being said, she sure likes to surround herself with pedos and pedo protectors. Note the name Laura Silsby, Clinton herself intervened as Sec of State to get Silsby out of custody in Haiti when she tried to sneak 30 kids "orphans" out of the country. (Most of those children it turns out actually had families.)

Thank you for trying to be reasonable.

Look, I don't doubt the emails are legit, but none of the content points to any criminal conspiracy.

As for the off color instagram shit. The business is small. It's small as fuck. Have you been there? It's just in a little building in a little strip mall type area. It has some ping pong tables and that's pretty much all there is to it.

They are small and post for fun because they are not in the public eye. It would be like if you had a business that mostly just you and your friends patronized and made silly off the wall joke posts about it on facebook and then someone takes that out of context and tries to act like it's some criminal shit.

Try checking facts before you call people liars. And yes the #murder means nothing and is of course being blown out of proportion but you want to check all the information yourself before you make claims or else stuff like the guy going to comet with a gun happens.

yes I have. I even made clear examples of how the "evidence" and "proof" cited are complete fantasy.

when the news came out I thought it could be possible; but since all this shills freak out about "this dumb fake news" then I'm entirely sure there's something going on

I think that kinda stuff happens everywhere, we just don't see it.

How are facts fantasy?

I'm not the one making outlandish claims, in case you missed it faggot. What the fuck does it matter what he jokes about? I just didn't see that #murder and I agree it's silly that he posted it, but it's just a joke. Goddamn

Do you niggers really believe that they would be posting shit like that if anything was actually going on?

You people are dim.

They are not facts. They are literally make believe. It would be no different than me sitting here saying "How are facts fantasy?" is a code phrase for "I'm a nigger faggot" And then focusing on how bad it is that you're black and homosexual

See how easy that was you fucking idiot? Learn some reasoning skills.

Many believe a pedophile ring has been part of the Democrats since the days of LBJ. Also, JFK may have been assassinated to cover this up. If Trump has the Feds go after this, the Democrats are no longer a viable political party.

I thought that Elephantis was the 49th most powerful man in Washington according to GQ and that Comet was very successful? No I have never been to Comet and likely never will, I don't live there. Personally if I want to make semi racy jokes with friends I do it privately , not publicly.

Once again I don't think that there is criminal activity going on at Comet but it certainly is the kind of thing that makes you raise your eyebrows and go, "huh, that's pretty weird". It's entirely possible to think the whole thing is quite peculiar, wouldn't you agree that the cum panda post, "j'aime l'enfants" post and others are just plain odd?

Yeah, and they also say there are reptilian aliens with secret underground bases and the deep underground military bunkers with the million man army of alien hybrids.

Come on, dude. That's all a load of horseshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=2OrX0U4qwTM

You realize calling people niggers over and over and being too stupid to look at the hashtags in an already posted picture makes you come off as the dim one right? If not downright stupid.

>Yeah, and they also say there are reptilian aliens with secret underground bases and the deep underground military bunkers with the million man army of alien hybrids.
>Come on, dude. That's all a load of horseshit.
For a lot of people, they just can believe there is a level of evil like this in the world.

It actually has played out like the perfect scapegoat. The podesta emails genuinely have some questional stuff in them but littered with just enough 'pedophilia' lingo to make people deep digging into that while only getting more paranoid and the whole investigation gets labelled 'fake news' a term that came out of nowhere recently, and the 'rabbit hole' genuinely causes mental illness and paranoia so everyone who looks into it a lot rightfully gets called mentally ill.

Oh and be sure to check out "heavy breathing" a band that performs there regularly. Fun for the whole family.

heavybreathing.net/a.html

What a dogshit argument. It hurts my eyes to look at it.

What would you want the news to call it?

Fake news is a pretty dam good name for it, and is straight to the point.

sounds like a load of fucking nonsenses

I want them to call it what it is. A dangerous trap leading people away from real issues and into a rabbit hole of paranoia and mental illness.

Images like this were creepy, but I started getting suspicious when Reddit banned the thread and google stopped linking to the evidence.

I want them to write a good article saying why people are freaking out, explaining why it is irrational to jump to outlandish conclusions and further explaining why it is nonsense. Instead of just using the word fake news 25 times and not actually relaying any information. BBC did a great article along these lines, CNN should follow suit.

Guys... guys... it's time to seek help. For people who are in the "rabbit hole" over this, you need to get a mental health evaluation.

>People putting all of their faith into this investigation based on Sup Forums infographs which people create and fake over every single conspiracy

The owner of Comet Ping Pong is a creepy guy. He's one of those weird modern artsy types. It's also quite apparent from the imagery they share that it's a frequent hotspot for gay guys.

>What about the pictures of children on his instagram?
Those were shared by other people for the most part.

>What about John Podestas emails?
Most of those emails look like any business email from day to day. 90% useless chatter, 10% getting things done. It's pretty normal. As for the "code", some of these 'codes' were flat out made up. For example, the handkerchief email.

All that is, is literally a reminder that they're going to get pizza. The white/black symbolism for child sex was also made up. Whoever has been sharing that infograph added the white term later on.

>What about Clinton/Obama being there?
People of the pizza shop and politicians are friends, yes.

>What about Reddit banning it?
People weren't posting evidence, they were just blatantly witch hunting against employees. Reddit always shuts down witch hunts.

>How is he one of the most influential people?
He's a modern artist. People like that hold prominent positions in a lot of different cities, not just DC. It doesn't make sense but neither do the artsy types.

It's literally just an artsy pizzeria. There's no secret child sex trade going on, CTR isn't coming here to try and discredit you, no one's shilling for Hillary, this conspiracy is literally just fucking insane. Go back to talking about chem trails and crisis actors. You had more credibility there and you were still wrong.

Not an argument

>. A dangerous trap leading people away from real issues and into a rabbit hole of paranoia and mental illness.

pretty much this..

It's amazing how easily people are herded into nonsense when you emotionally manipulate them. And people should be well aware.

Wow, a good, rational post. Well done user.

What about #chickenlover

Trippy

oh yes, talking about pizza being yummy all the time is just a coincidence.. right?

I'm sorry but this pizza place is starting to sound like a good time now. Should've voted Hillary.

Seems like the bands this bar in my town brings in. The owner's into weird shit like this. He's not a pedo though, just a 24/7 drunk who likes shitty music.

>you need to get a mental health evaluation.

You're on Sup Forums for christ's sake, go back to faceberg/reddit/tumblr.

Suuuuuuuure,jpg

Checked

But I'll tell you why they won't ever do that, friend.

It's because the very idea of it, whether it's fake or not, is news. That's how low things have fallen in America. It's the low hanging fruit and it's what they dish out because people really are stupid as fucking idiots, ready to consume anything dished out to them.

Don't have a Facebook, don't have a Tumblr and rarely ever go to Reddit. Don't have an account to even post there.

Not everyone on Sup Forums is mentally deficient or fits the stereotype most people think when they picture the average poster here.

Some people here are functional.