Post em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgE9FUStbsM
youtu.be/fYg0kM9dRCM
albumlinernotes.com/Beatles_For_Sale.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TA7bYjCbfX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fresh OC here.

incredibly incorrect friend. incredibly incorrect.

this but unironically

This is an artist's impression of what the Beatles would look like at age 64. Circa 1970.

bump

At least Google is getting better all the time

they all look the same wtf

>that Lennon
top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=hgE9FUStbsM

Dude was super good looking

I have two personalities....

Is this Let It Meme.....Naked

>ywn hang out with them and be their friend
Why live?

This

Translates to:
Ex Beatle assassinated

>Hey, vsauce, micheal here!
>And today we're talking about reality.....but what is reality? Or, more importantly....what is the absence of reality? Well, let me take you down to Strawberry Fields, where nothing is real.

I just listened to Sgt PetSounds and couldn't make it through the first track

link?

Here's the first track

youtu.be/fYg0kM9dRCM

It's so bad, but feel compelled to keep listening

isnt Carnival of Light a Ride album?

>No Sgt. Petsounds and the Spiders from Aja

Are these, dare I say, the best liner notes ever?

albumlinernotes.com/Beatles_For_Sale.html

this is the best of all:

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

has potential, what it really needs for ascended meme status is a wacky crossover, like bubsy or the fairly oddparents something

didn't some like, accredited experimental electronic musician make this?

It's an unreleased "avant-garde" beatles song. The only thing keeping it from being released is Harrison's widow, McCartney and Starr are both in favor. Harrison literally referred to avant-garde music as "avant-garde a clue."

You forgot the last level: makes a 50 track cover album about them

Why Beethoven is highly controversial?

Scaruffi is saying here that Beethoven is highly controversial in his time, but today he is looked back on as one of the greats. He's saying that hundreds of years from now people will remember shit like captain beefheart's autistic fishhead orgy instead of the le beatles.

Enjoy this if you haven't seen it before.
youtube.com/watch?v=TA7bYjCbfX4

But Beethoven was actually popular (and Coltrane and Ellington for that matter)

I'm just trying to explain his fucked up argument, don't pin this shit on me. Coltrane still isn't as popular as Frank Sinatra's """Jazz""" I don't think.

Couldn't stop laughing at this. The best worst thing ever created

Fresh true OC right there...

The Beatle Book is a gold mine of potential memes.

JUST

this shit just broke my earbuds. Fuck me.

None of these are funny

this makes me love them so much more
little scamps

"What happened," John explained, "is that Eppy just kept on and on at me. Until one night I finally just pulled me trousers down and said to him: 'Oh, for Christ's sake, Brian, just stick it up me fucking arse then.'
"And he said to me, 'Actually, John, I don't do that kind of thing. That's not what I like to do.'
"'Well,' I said, 'what is it you like to do, then?'
"And he said, 'I'd really just like to touch you, John.'
"And so I let him toss me off."
And that was that. End of story.
"That's all, John" I said. "Well, so what? What's the big fucking deal, then?"
"Yeah, so fucking what! The poor bastard. He's having a fucking hard enough time anyway." This was in reference to the "butch" dockers who, on several recent occasions, had rewarded Brian's advances by beating him to a bloody pulp.
"So what harm did it do, then, Pete, for fuck's sake?" John asked rhetorically. "No harm at all. The poor fucking bastard, he can't help the way he is."

The only beatle with talent which is talentless.

>tfw this is an actual quote

holyshit

that's pretty sad

Kek

I bet you're actually retarded, you dumbass tripfag