Explain yourselves Asian bois

Explain yourselves Asian bois....

Other urls found in this thread:

spankbang.com/lou1/video/evelyn lin fucks bbc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP you have some serious issues

Screw this whole black dick bullshit.
I'm white and have a 7 inch dick.
It's too big according to like 10 women I've been with.
SO... fuck off... 7 and below is fine, just fine... if I can be too big for some women, then less than me is perfect.

Kek
op Hillary lost, no need to shitpost your wife's boyfriends propaganda anymore

you mean guys like your fat dick you faggot

>When Toshi leaves for work and she calls over the "rice cooker repair man"

I don't think that guy knows how to repair a rice cooker...

Haha jokes on you, maybe that can work for white girls but not on most Asian women. Why? Because we Asians hate black skin it doesn't matter if your dick is humongous, the competition we have against our women are white guys, fuck them! Somehow our women are eager to get to know them better than any other foreigners. Only the whore Asians like the demented and unpurified west version are the ones who are into blacks.

Here in Asia I gotta admit we are racists toward black people because most think the color black is dirty and there's a reason why whitening products are abundant here, we want to be WHITE.

Sauce of any good videos of asian women with black guys?

I think he knows how to split a rice cook in half tho.

true alphas don't need how to do that

>Here in Asia

calling fakies. no real asian would refer to his home as asia. ching chongs are so racist you hate each other more than any dark skinned race and would never lump yourself in with another asian culture.

that image reminds me of vin diesel and the mailbox dream

>implying that's what he's there for.

reporting thread lol

spankbang.com/lou1/video/evelyn lin fucks bbc

Sauce?

God how I wish asian women liked black guys... It's like a curse to have an asian girl fetish. Best I can do is hispanic.

Mine's 8 inches. I'm black.

I'm white and mine's 8" too.

If you're a black guy and can't get an Asian girl then you're just doing it wrong.

Woot woot

If only.. try to find some asian women and ask them if they'd date a black guy. That's how hard it is. I don't ask if they'll fuck a black guy. But if they'll give them a chance.