I'm from the year 2006, I work in C.E.R.N. and I've made a time machine that works via internet

I'm from the year 2006, I work in C.E.R.N. and I've made a time machine that works via internet.

Not sure if this message will actually make it across the trans-dimensional reflection coordinator I've constructed.

I realize that I'm breaking protocol by attempting to communicate with people from the future. But my curiosity and personal greed I suppose has taken over.

I only disclosed my year and not specific date to prevent potential intervention from the Time Line Regulation Enforcement (T.L.R.E.M.) and Management. Its a fairly new organization in my timeline, however I want to prevent any future retaliation from them in your current time.

Anyway, now to the questions I have for you guys.

Is there anything I should know concerning current events in your timeline? Is there a war? Civil War? Whats going on?

And please refrain from telling me information that I can use for financial gain, I'm afraid the temptation for placing bets would be too great for me to handle. And I don't want to affect your timeline between 2006 and your current date and time.

Also tell me what date it currently is, our current technology does not have the capability to choose an exact date. We still have some calibrations to work out to enhance accuracy.

That being said, I hope this message doesn't get spammed across the board over the entire 12 months of your year.

Eat a dick faggot

bush did 9/11

wannabe john titor + steinsgate mix if i ever saw one

What memes do you guys have in the past?

Bernie Sanders is President elect.

You are one sad and lonely little man.

You mean the senator that was just elected this year in Vermont?

Or someone else? Good president?

Kill Donald Trump.

Why? What did he do?

make america great again

Was it destroyed? Good god....

>Year of our Lord 2016
> Nothing has changed... everything has changed
>Faggots literally run our society
> The zoo's of the word have emptied the ape population on to the streets
> The one true God was murdered
>Save him....save us all

Prove it

steins;gate?

You mean. We've invented a machine that can travel forward in time?

The UK had a referendum on EU membership and voted to stay in :(

You've got to make sure that changes!

Social justice warriors are taken over

Donald trump is prez

B/ is shit, with all these faggots and normal people on it.

B/has more traps and faggots now
Even there own board

Faggots and trans is now a cool thing to do

Niggers are still nigging

Also bitcoin is now worth 760 a coin. Invest right now it should be 230 a coin

Also google invest in that shit, there android operating system is takening over and destroying apple.

Fuck off time nigger

BET ON TRUMP

OP isn't responding
OP is fake and gay

Cubs won 2016 world series.

If op was from the past. Wouldn't his post number be lower and non existant?

KILL KANYE WEST NOW! HE IS THE RULER OF THE WORLD

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

if you rewind the date on your computer it doesn't lower your post number so, no.

the cubs win the WS in 2007 so be sure to place a large bet

Your company goes bankrupt :/ sorry