Are you a racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=coalburner
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes fuck niggers
black people are ok though

yes. why do you ask?

That is great, what sentimental idiot did you get that line from?

Yeah. But not like 'all niggers and sandniggers need to be genocided' racist. Just moderately racist.

tfw fags call me a coal burner for dating outside my race :(

Are you a racist?

So you just don't want them around. What's wrong with that?

No

I kinda get you, I can tell when someone is a nigger or a decent black person, same goes for disgusting white trash and decent white person

>No

I'm not some liberal SJW faggot like everyone on Sup Forums these days. I hope the day of the rope comes. SEIG HEIL

yes, but i don't want to be.

Can someone explain what a coal burner is and meaning?

no, I just hate niggers. everybody hates niggers.

Subjective

Yeah

I'm not an SJW but man I am tired of the unbalanced way America treats color, look at ho hard they push being black to be "cool" and being white to be "lame" it's fucked up and driving people to become racists and I see how.

Yes
Niggers,spics and jews
You loose

This
DOTR IS COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=coalburner
google is ur friend

someone who dates niggers

Nope. Everyone is equally a piece of shit.

cyka blyat idi nahui

just lost my LOL account permanently because of racist shit.. so yeah... kek

no
I just hate niggers

Sounds cliche but i hate everyone the same, seriously if im walking at night and theres a black person walking my way i think theyre gonna try to rob me and if theres a white person i think theyre a serial killer and are gonna murder me if its a middle eastern person i think there gonna jihad my ass if its a mexican i think theyre gonna try to fight me because they think im in a gang, if its an asian i think theyre a ninja and are gonna kick me in the face.....man whats wrong with me

Are you racist against the best fast food sandwich?

this is racism right here

Why do we allow this?

I can't stand this kind of racism.

I don't think it's racist if you hate every single race, so no, I'm not racist you nigger cracker jew

That sounds like fear, not hate, faggot. Why not just stop being a pussy and start lynching niggers and white cunts?

Don't know, don't care.

This, this, and more this.

Same with towel heads and middle eastern people. Or Mexican people and spics. Or white people and cucks.

Yes towards arabs who use Islam as an excuse to rape women outside of their religion ( Yes I am looking at Lebos who live in Melbourne and Sydney).

who said i was scared LOL its more like "this fucking nigger better not" or "if this fucking white pasty motherfucker tries anything" or "this fucking raghead ali baba " or "i hope this fucking beaner says anything" and "if this short asian eggroll looking fag tries anything" they never do anything but in the back of my mind i wish they would.

This

Abos who blame the "White government" on everything yet they get free housing, extra welfare benefits just because they are Abo, as well as lower cut off entry scores into universities.

I promise you most people in this thread do not know what an Abo is.

I'm gonna answer this as honestly as possible. I believe all people, no matter what race are equal to a certain extent, but when you break it down, each are truly not equal, but we can find a way to get along.

But honestly fuck the shit-tier members of each race.

>Normal, respectable and friendly asians, blacks, whites, arabs.

>Shit-tier, asshole gooks, niggers, crackers, and sand-niggers

aboriginie uk fag here

Deep down, I don't like white americans, italians, arabs and asians.

I'm a black American.

bait

No, hate niggers is a totally normal thing

Yes. I dislike some other races.

Fortunately blacks don't count as they're a difference species.

I wish whites would all go back to europe and fuck off

Yes. I am. I hate niggers.

No, and I'd bet most here aren't either. We all just act racist because It's Sup Forums

Why you gotta ruin the fun bro? Srsly tho kil da kikes.

Nah, there are good and bad people of every race. If you're going to hate on people it makes more sense to just hate bad people, regardless of race. Kinda like this, I guess

eh a little. am currently in an asian/white relationship but i'd never fuck a black man. but I'm mostly racist to the Chinese. fucking cunts. I also hate the jews

Yes. We all are.

I have a fetish for nationalist girls, I have possible nazi roots

yes and no, i hate living stereotypes so i avoid any low pants brand glorifying mixtape making chicken eating slang talking stuff stealing people whenever i can.
Niggers and whiggers are the worst.

Tribalism engrained in our DNA through millions of years of evolution

I'm not a racist. I just hate niggers, kikes, spics, chinks, and poos.

Leftists woild say i am. But they wod say anyone to the right of them is a racist.

I'll just leave this here

Not exactly....

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism
Definition of racism

: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Race itself is not to blame for this, it's genetics... However, I believe race to be not a social construct at all, but a definition of many genetic determinants all meeting a certain criteria.

With that said, I DO believe that race affects certain propensities toward certain attributes one could call stereotypical.

With the rare exceptions here and there, these are ALL TRUE and demonstrable to a majority degree:
>Asians are NOT good drivers
>Asians are better at math
>Blacks are more prone to violence
>Blacks are more prone to violent outbursts
>Jews are greedy and shifty
>Middle-Easterners are just as greedy and shifty as Jews.
>Blacks smell bad
>Whites are more likely to be wealthy and powerful
>Latinos are crazy religious (any religion)
>Latinos are also crazy superstitious, which sorta goes with above.
>Whites are better at languages
>Whites are better at arts
>Whites are better at mechanical maintenance
>Blacks are very easily manipulated
>Middle Easterners typically have terrible hygiene
>White- and Asian-run societies most likely to succeed, Black-, Hispanic-, Native American-, and Middle Eastern-run societies most likely to fail.

>Be spic
>Be seen reading book by other beanarians
>Accused of acting white
>Shrug and say, "Just doing what works."

I don't consider myself "racist" but I do have preferences when it comes to sexual attraction based on race (appearance) and I feel that's normal, natural and NOT RACIST. If I don't want to fuck obese bitches do I hate fat people? No. I'm just not attracted to disgusting people. If I don't want to fuck men does that mean I hate fags and hate men? No. I'm just straight. If I don't want to fuck niggers am I racist? No. I just don't find their physical attributes desirable.

It's also not racist to make surface level judgement on people based on their culture. I am eastern European and so when I see other euros or whites I know the chance of us sharing similar values, morals and opinions is higher than when I meet a black-as-night tongue clicking nigger.

I don't hate these people and I'm not racist, I'm just being a normal fucking human who doesn't virtue signal and lie through his teeth like it seems everyone else is doing these days.

Pretending there are no differences between the races when there are obvious, physical and cultural differences is fucking retarded.

Nope, I have a colour TV like everyone else.
I also enjoy anally raping nigger whores, so I think I'm ok on the racism.

>"how do you call"
>how

Was born into racism sexism homophobia and faggotry. I tried moving past it. For 7 years. Women run it. Men get nothing. Long term. Short term men get everything. Women nothing.But non whores and non homos still get the best. But nigger faggots with 10 kids will always try to get to, or piss off, straight white men who know how to handle their seed. Not pop out 50 kids and let the government take care of em. White people!? Our great great grand fathers did this. Dont bitch.

Q: What's the difference between a DAPL protester and a pizza?

>A: Pizzas don't die when they freeze