Margaery was a paedophile, she deserved to die

Margaery was a paedophile, she deserved to die.

According to the wiki, Tommen is still 16. Everyone says Littlefinger is a creep/pervert/weirdo/paedo because he's chasing after Sansa even though Sansa is like 20, just because he's a male. But Margaery gets away with being a paedophile and doesn't get called creepy or weird just because she's a woman.

I am severely disappointed we never got a sex scene between the two characters.

>It's a yet another fucking GoT thread episode

>16

>pedophile

pls go

It's legal where I live. Besides, I wish I was molested by a qt like her.

You know in medieval times when you reach 13 you're basically considered an adult.

Margaery could fuck me when I was 6, and I'd be the happiest boy alive.

>americans in charge of age of consent laws

lol

also it's set in a fantasy medieval world

Yeah poor 13 year-old kid getting his dick sucked by a sexy young qt. How will he ever recover?

I'm pretty sure you don't live in Westeros, though.

>paedophile

pedophile

Also there is no point to shoving u into words that end in -or

end yourself brexitor

Westeros is the British Isles. 16 is the age of consent.

Neither Marge or CIA are pedos.

>Herp derp he types differently

Also more than sure she never fucked him? Just took advantage of his puberty so she could have power.

Reminder that LittleFinger is 30 years older than Sansa.

Reminder that Dany was legit raped.

Reminder that Margery was politicaly forced BY High Sparrow to sleep with Tommen if at all...

If anything Margery was raped

Lmao. There was a scene where scene was implied and Tommen said "that was amazing! Can we do it again?"

Women can't be paedophiles because men hold power over them in society

I guess a hand job is equivalent to a fuck now.

nurses will often give you wank for sperm samples after a car crash. It's not the same.

>Doc: what happened here?
>Nurse: he careened into a tree while trying to reply to a Sup Forums thread on his phone
>machines beep
>Doc: HE'S CRASHING QUICK JERK HIM OFF STAT

>Being this summer.

Read a book. This is common medical practice

16 is age of consent in a few areas.

I don't think the first thing they are going to sample is your sperm, champ. It's not like your Japanese cartoons

Did I say the first thing?

I'm sorry, you are definitely an expert in taking sperm samples. Do the doctors pay you or do you do it pro bono?

It's common practice that the nurse will take a sperm sample after an accident with severe physical damage to the pelvic region. Depending on the level of damage, the patient may opt to retrieve it themselves, have the nurse help or have the nurse stimulate the prostate in order to retrieve it.

That's actual medical practice. My sexual orientation has nothing to do with it. That's all. As a proud bisexual I'm happy to report I've taken a fair share of sperm samples to my mouth and anus, no need for homophobia.

>Paedophile

Presumably you're British. 16 is legal in Britain retard, and in Westeros 16 is comfortably old enough for this shit

WHAAAA I'm ON THE WRONG SIDE OF AN ARGUMENT.

shut up.

good post

Not
>pro boner

missed opportunity.

In the books littlefinger is only twenty nine so the attraction between him and Sansa is much less taboo.

>implying /ss/ is not hot

>after an accident with severe physical damage to the pelvic region.
That is what you were missing earlier because all you said was a car crash in general I didn't argue that it's not a medical practice (no shit sherlock)..I just thought it was funny that you implied they do it after any regular car crash.

No, but he probably lives in a country that allows it.
It's 16 here in Norway.

Back in the day, if it bled, you could fuck it.

Also I don't think there's any 16 year old straight boy who would mind porking an older woman.

I would literally do anything and everything to her and for her. Name something and I would do it.

> any regular car crash.

Have you ever seen a car crash without pelvic damage? It's statistically the most common region damaged because of the tightness of the seatbelt.

The laws and customs of Norway do not apply in Westeros. This thread is about acts that took place in Westeros, not Norway.

I would suck the shit out of her asshole

16 is legal here in washington nigga so who care

westeros is pretty much medieval and if a loli can be a lady of a house then a 13 y/o can be king and have a wife and sex her up no big deal

Have consensual sex in the missionary position while staring into her eyes and holding hands.

Yes I have, it's not that uncommon especially in bigger vehicles where the frame doesn't give as easily. As opposed to the open window around the upper body/head

>Tommen is still 16.

the legal age in many parts of the civilized world

Only in my dreams

No you wouldn't, because I would have gotten there first.

>or have the nurse stimulate the prostate in order to retrieve it.
sure faggot

>not mentioning: with the lights under the covers on our wedding night

>implying she had a choice
She had to bare his kid sooner or later and its smart to get preggers immediately in case shit goes down when shes older.
>pedophile
No user a woman having sex with a teenage boy is just the way nature intended for a teenage boy to even fuck a grown woman indicates his reproductive potential.

this is actually a gross misinterpretation, almost like the idea that people only lived to 30 during the middle ages. Yeah a 12-13 year old and older pubescent girl and 15-16 pubescent or older guy would be capable to start marrying
but they were still considered kids or at least young people until they were in mid 20s or something.
The best example is Roman civilization where you still weren't allowed to run for any type of office until you were past teen years. Notice Rob is still called a boy regardless.

I'm pretty sure the main reason King Tommen became an hero was because she was dead. He obviously loved her immensely, even though she was partially faking it.

*Brexitour

We type more civilised-like over here m8

Joffrey looked even younger when he was smashing whores

lol

>Britain is the only country to utilise the English language outside of 'Murica

Go fuck yourself, Britain can hardly be considered an anglophone country. You're European.

you think thats a pedophile, 16 come on man.

btw just so you can say my country, which is former eastern bloc still has the consent age at 14.

Meaning if you get a consent from them you can fuck anyone aged 14 and above. It might be frowned upon, but its legal.

also missing
>for the sole purpose of procreation.

That implies rape, and they're married so Tommen can't be raped. Get your shit together OP

Fuck off you pleb this is the height of romance and love.

What does sex with someone you love feel like?

I wish I knew. I dream about it all the time.

Sorry but you're 4 years too late. Get in line

bags of sand

more?

he was way younger than 16 in their first bed scene