Anyone got awkward stories about communal changing rooms or showers?

Anyone got awkward stories about communal changing rooms or showers?

Thankfully I didn't have to change/shower publicly at school, but at a public swimming pool I went to once there was an open changing area with no private cubicles which I really didn't like.

I changed as quickly as possible but other people were just walking around without caring. It was the first time I was naked in front of anyone outside my family and the first time I saw an adult naked, so not nice, and I was on my own because my sister was in the ladies changing rooms, which apparently DID have cubicles.

I thought it wasn't very fair that girls didn't have to put up with the same. If you're going to stereotype either gender as being fine with same sex nudity I would have thought it would be women. Both changing areas should have had cubicles though.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-19/catholic-cleric-protected-paedophile-john-nestor-inquiry-finds/5980032
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank god nothing like that happened to me as a femanon.

I can barely use them. If I'm naked in front of anyone, I get a hardon. When I change at the gym, I make sure my dick is exposed for as little time as possible, because as soon as my underwear comes off, it's a race against the clock.

At my school, the men's room had two communal showers and a few stalls for handicapped people, which I would use exclusively. I did use the communal shower once, but it was very late, there was nobody else in the locker room, and the individual shower area had already been closed for the evening. I still was at half mast the entire time.

Shit's rough, yo.

>friend likes grapping other guys ass and junk as a joke
>more feminine guy invites him to grab his ass, dont know if joke or not
>friend flipps his shit and refuse to shower at the same time as the dude
>tfw you dont give a fuck and can enjoy a quiet shower when showering with the femdude

You like showering nude with your trapfriend?

Honestly I'd do the same, probably the only time I wouldn't mind showering naked with someone I'm not dating.

Take ur tits out now pls

>If I'm naked in front of anyone, I get a hardon.
Why? I assume you're straight?

> be 11
> summer camp
> had too line up naked for showers
> max 2 min shower each everyone watching
> knew I was homo
> was such a pedo when I was 11, was attracted to other 11yo's
> danger, danger boner rising
> runs back to the locker area
> don't think anyone saw
> pretended I already showered
> hairstilldry.mpg
> raging boner next few hours
> had no idea how to orgasm yet so boner remained
> learnt too distract myself so no more boners

Why the fuck did they force kids they are supposed to be looking after to shower nude in front of each other?

Catholic school in the 90's priest was there marking us off if we showered or not.

Was about 40 kids in a bus driving around. Showering and sleeping at old convents, catholic schools etc.

Had like four showers for 40 boys. We had too line up naked , didn't think much of it back then.

And no the priest never touched me but did corner us individually asking us if we played with ourselves etc

I never showered in communal showers before.

I'm to insecure.

this was the priest

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-19/catholic-cleric-protected-paedophile-john-nestor-inquiry-finds/5980032

The staff/priest didn't see you naked too did they?

Yes he was there watching us shower, we were told he was just supervising us for order etc.

they were always better than penis inspection day, or prostate inspection day.

It wasnt sexualized it was like a military line up, shower , 2 minutes then next boy, at least that's what it was like too us.

Mfw my dick is above average and I have no problem taking shower in public

The scary thing is in thread like this, unlike those stories, it could all be real.

>have really good memory
>remember when I was 3 and my mom would bring me into the women's change room since I was too young to go alone in the males
>remember all the naked ladies
>remember the naked preteen girls

>mfw penis is average and no problem showering in public as I'm not an insecure faggot who gives a shit what other dudes think

>one time in the shower around 18 just taking a chill
>no one around but suddenly cute shota and dad come by
>dad is like "shit forgot some of the soap and stuff can ya watch my kid for a sec
>ok watch kid and he got under the same shower waiting for dad while kid palys around
>smooth ass and hairless body, shorter then me quite a bit
>oh man boner stahp, kid is washing using a bit of my soap facing forward, close by casue only one shower head already warmed up
>boner comes up fast and slaps the kid in between his but
>giggles a bit and thinks im playing around as he rubs his butt on my dick as i back away awkwardly
>wtf dad taking so long hes actually on the phone or some shit
>kid literally rubbing his ass on my dick while his balls graze the tip
>cant hold it and cum everywhere, in panic i try to help him wash off around his dick as my jizz goes flying
>hes enjoying it
>wash up quickly and get out while I tell dad im finnished up so sorry i gata go
>best buttjob ever

The shower thing in front of the priest was nothing. When I was 12 a big same age started talking to me at a beach and we went to his uncles house.

> user you have sand all over you go shower
> boy whispers me to play with it in the shower

Was pretty obvious had hole in wall camera could hear the uncle and the boy commenting

Was 12 had no idea so wtf got a boner and played around in the shower for shits and giggles

Feeling now as adult some pefo has a video of me playing with myself in the shower

I didn't feel used to be honest looking back its kinda funny.

>be femanon
>single dad
>he would do this with me but in reverse
a therapist would probably say that explains a lot.

>be age 14
>at camp
>camp counseling tells us all to get in the shower
>didn't want to be nude in front of everyone
>hide under bed while everyone else takes a shower
>counselor doesn't find me
>2 hours later
>friends haven't returned yet
>hungry as fuck
>eat bread hidden under friends bed
> mfw I was in Aushwitz

what does it explain? you love being in rooms with lots of visible flaccid dicks or what?

>Be in Mecca
>the holy land of Islam
>doing Umra
>a Pilgrimage for God.
>must wear two towels.
>no belt
>with my cosines and whole family.
>have massive crush on one of my cosines
>walking out of some store during a holy break
>bottom towel part falls off
>my cute cosine is now looking at my tiny adolescent penis
>holy experience.

Freshman year at college, the bathroom on our floor was communal. It wasn't a big deal usually, even though I was shy every time I went to shower. Only had two incidents worth mentioning. One was when a gay or bi or whatever guy came in when I was showering, and wanted to make small talk and basically just eye-raped me. The second was when some drunk girl and guy came in to shower. Got to see some naked grill, so that time was pretty sweet. They literally just showered for 5 minutes then ran back to his room, naked the whole time. Shit was funny

i'm terrified of anyone especially men seeing me naked but also obsessed by the thought of guys. hence ending up here instead of having a life.

makes sense, also sometimes a response to some kinds of childhood abuse or mistreatment

either way you're stuck with it now, carry on user

in my case, no mistreatment, just fear of being looked at. and just living with it is what i'll have to do.

its one you can work with. was with a girl for ~5 years who had that going on amongst other things. never saw her naked once.

Pics?
>Clothed if you prefer.

is that a fucboi i smell?

>be me
>young kid
>maybe 4 or 5
>showering with mom after swimming in the pool
>she's a hippie
>her back is facing me
>suddenly her butthole untwists and puckers
>farts
>mfw I like it
>cue lifelong fart fetish
>want to die every day for being a freak

I got arrested once and they sent me from holding to population.
Before I went up they had to delouse me,jiggle my balls etc.
I'm standing there butt ass naked getting hosed down and asked the gaurd.
I bet you really enjoy this part of the job and he said no...

>was with a girl for ~5 years who had that going on amongst other things.
how did she get that fear? i've known there must be other girls like me but i've never met one or seen them post on Sup Forums or anything so i thought it was an uncommon thing.

>never saw her naked once.
yeah that's why i'd have to be like at first, hopefully it would fade when i got used to him, since i never got that fear towards my family. but it's still an obstacle to getting close to a guy.

how did she manage it while dating you long-term?

>>Clothed if you prefer.
kek. even needing to add that.

why do parents always give their kids the worst fetishes?

That's how it
Was
Back in the day
It was considered socialization

Just when was this? You can't be much older than me if you're on Sup Forums.

hers was body image issues caused by being a fat kiddie. she'd lost all the weight but was terrified of anybody seeing her body.

dating long term it was give/take. I pushed her boundaries a bit sometimes but she always had at least one top on, even if we showered together.

It's something you get used to and work with. some lingerie is pretty covering, and you can try to satisfy the psychological side of things with clothes that are revealing but at least feel like you have something on.

A few drinks and being willing to experiment never hurts either.

It was the early 90's different time, kids would be out all hours with no supervision, no iphones and Atari 2600's sucked.

kek

It's weird because first of all, my mom's not even that hot. And it's not that I liked the smell. I don't even recall it smelling. I just remember thinking something along the lines of "whoa that's what a butthole looks like" and "I didn't know farts made them do that" and for whatever reason the signals in my brain got crossed or warped or something

>hers was body image issues caused by being a fat kiddie. she'd lost all the weight but was terrified of anybody seeing her body.
hah, i literally have slight stretch marks from when i was a little chubby for a short time, but they are nothing to do with my fear.

>dating long term it was give/take. I pushed her boundaries a bit sometimes but she always had at least one top on, even if we showered together.
how would you push her boundaries?

i' surprised she was happy showering with a top, apart from the awkwardness of cleaning yourself with a wet tshirt on. but i guess for everyone its different.

for me being topless wouldn't be the worst. like, i can actually imagine not minding it, even though it would take a lot to get to. it would be panties i'd wear at all time even showering and the right covering lingerie for me would be the bottoms.

>Freshman year at college, the bathroom on our floor was communal.
Notice how this only happens in the male dorms, even at co-ed colleges.

>It's weird because first of all, my mom's not even that hot.
yeah fetishes are odd like that.

First time I encountered a communal shower I was 9 and my school was making us all take swim lessons. We'd have to take a bus to the only gym with a large pool that was about 30 mins away. It wouldn't of really been awkward since it's not like they made up take our swim trunks off to shower, but the awkward part was that other adult men were taking showers too. So we'd go in to shower and there's be 20 men in there between the ages of 30-70 all naked and we'd all pretty much eye level with their dicks.

Communal bathing was normal for most of human history, for some reason the puritan fags were against it and hi Americas

Goodness no. O.o
I meant that as I typed it.
Fuckbois are scum.

Pretty much OP's story but without changing and drying off in public too.

But it does happen in America...

Fucking little insecure pussy faggot. I bet you never played sports as a kid.

>how would you push her boundaries?
carefully.
both into some D/s so forcibly undressing her was an option. Some girls who hate their body to be seen actually get off harder when they're exposed, but you have to be careful not to overstep the line from scary-but-kind-of-thrilling to scary-but-terrified

>i' surprised she was happy showering with a top, apart from the awkwardness of cleaning yourself with a wet tshirt on
she only did that for the fun 'showering with your partner' stuff. she'd usually have a separate shower on her own where she undressed.

> it would be panties i'd wear at all time even showering
that can be worked with for sure, build up a collection of sexy panties and not many guys will complain.

Thread looks fairly dead, if you want more detailed info drop a kik or throwaway email or something before it dies, otherwise good luck.

Your friend sounds like a total closet fag. Grabs everyone's asses and junks as a "joke". Then gets all flustered and uncomfortable when femdude actually tries to get gay.

I could of said changing and drying, but tbh that wasn't that bad. Bit embarrassing but not much. Didn't anyone else play the "if you show me yours i'll show you mine" with other boys when you were younger? So nothing much to be awkward/ashamed when it's boys around your own age, in my opinion. But being around men? Yeah, kinda humbling when you think yourself big then see them.

What's wrong with some privacy? Especially when it's afforded to the other sex.

>work at a gym
>do repairs, cleaning, maintenence, make sure no shady shit goes on.
>public locker rooms dirty as fuck
> dudes blow each other in the sauna/steam room have to deal with complaints
>Its endemic
>Arabs and other foreigners bring towels to showers to wipe shit on them.
>Constantly have to drain hottubs and clean because old naked men cant clench their assholes properly and shit.
>doing this job to work my way through school and get badass gym membership.

Btw all ethnicities can have huge dongs atleast anecdotally i can verify

>both into some D/s so forcibly undressing her was an option. Some girls who hate their body to be seen actually get off harder when they're exposed,
i might well like that with a partner but i'd be terrified of accidentally letting him overstep and then being even more awkward with him than before.

how did you manage to be careful while also keeping it thrilling?

>build up a collection of sexy panties and not many guys will complain.
haha, good point. i can keep myself sexy without revealing too much. but still, getting down to the shorts-only stage, let alone panties, would take a while.

making a throwaway email now.

Imagine how bad mixed changing rooms are like in Europe.

ok my brand new throwaway is
prefer2bclothed at fire mail dot cc

k, sending now

not got anything yet

if you sent when you said then something's messed up and would you post a throwaway of yours instead?

sorry, got interrupted mid email - you should have it now

got it! was scared the internet was out to get me for a moment there

goodbye thread!

When I was a kid we used to go to the community centre to swim. One of the regulars there was a divorced mom with a very small baby. She always used to change in the family one rather than the women's. I remember staring at her massive tits. She had a small waist, but nice round hips and a plumb ass, and her breasts were bigger than her whole baby.

Fuck she was sexy. I would stare at her, practically drooling. I remember one time she caught me looking and she giggled a little and sort of leaned back in a way that made her tits bounce. She blushed and I looked at my feet, my little dick as hard as a diamond. God damn, I still remember her wide, veiny nipples.

I'm not straight, but I don't even think it's necessarily a sexual thing. Usually after working out, I feel exhausted and hungry, not horny. Even at the doctor's, when my middle-aged, female, asian doctor makes me drop trou to check for hernia, I start to get hard.

It's been a thing for a long time, and I wish I could just use the damn showers like everyone else.

But she didn't need to change in sight of other people just because she needed room for a kid?

Getting a chubby in the locker-room is pretty normal. Not like it's anything to worry about. Happens to every guy.

this picture is dumb,what about prison

Don't ask me why she went in there, I don't know. Maybe that's just where the diaper changing stations were. I do also remember being a little too old to be in there myself, but my little brother came along and mother didn't want me in the men's changing room alone and didn't want to split us brothers up.

Besides a lot of parents changed in the family room - saw plenty of mom tits there.

>awkward stories about communal changing rooms or showers
On my job.(Coal mine).
We have a communal shower where we wash ourselves after work.
So there are two lines of faucets along the room.
Once I walked in and noticed that on left side are standing only men with big cocks and on the right only with small ones.
It was hard for me to choose wich line I should go in.I chose to wait until everyone finish their washing and then washed alone.

>On 3rd-5th grade we'd go to our local high school to take swim lessons in their Olympic size pool
>Arrive, shown locker room and told to change
>Just all of us kids changing in front of each other
>Most face away from everyone
>A few weirdos checking everyone out
>Go to pool where seniors are waiting to give lessons
>FF 45 mins
>Us kids and the seniors go to change together
>All the seniors strip their shit off and start fucking around like it's no big deal
>SOOOOOOO much pubic hair
>Wut
>They are SO much bigger than me
>Perception on dick size ruined for years

>I do also remember being a little too old to be in there myself,
Pretty horrible to force a kid to get naked around a load of strange men if the pool had some age limit on kids in the family changing room.

But my point was, she could have changed diapers there and then changed herself somewhere without strange men and women around.

Top teir.

>family changing room
dude it was mostly fat moms and babies.

Prison is pretty different from normal school/college dorm/work situations. The discrepancy between male and female facilities there is just sexist.

Here's my theory, when you were young you're whole world was just a small area, think of it like tunnel vision. You were with your dad and felt safe. As you got older you never forgot that moment, you came to realize you were around all these naked men and created this illusion, this fear, that they were all looking at you. Maybe there was a pedo in the group, or maybe they were all dads too, you'll never know. You've never shaken the thought since you had that realization. At this point you know it's way in the past, nothing you can change about it, and more than likely absolutely no one else but you thinks of that moment, not even a pedo that could have been there. But it still comes up in your mind. As you've reached puberty hormones start to do their thing, you think of guys. This also triggers those memories where you remember being surrounded by all these naked guys, as a child, back to the fear, and the circle continues until you forget that you can't change any of that.

Dying thread but had to give my thoughts on that.

So because men and women have communal showers it's fine for only boys to have zero privacy in school and at public pools?

that seems possible. it's weirdly irrational because there's no particular thing i feel scared of. like i'm not afraid i'm going to get raped or anything. it's just the thought of being seen mostly naked that scares me.

it's a shame because i love swimming, but even just having to change in the company of other women is unpleasant and i keep myself more covered up than anyone else when i'm in the water, barring burkinis.

i shower with around 50 other naked blokes each afternoon at work. 90% are fat hairy dudes, nothing homo about it, no one even thinks of it as homo.

alot of these guys have been doing it for 20+ years

work at coal fired power station

but i can understand your point OP, when they finally put in some womens showers it was all individual cubicles (in another building) but the buys are bays of 8 showers in each

>mfw you see some of the wierd, small and odd shaped dicks some people actually have, porn cocks are a lie

>be me
>11
>playing Aussie Rules Football for a local club
>really wet and muddy day
>decide to stay back with a few friends and use the lockeroom showers
>normally the showers are reserved for seniors and adults, but my cousin is the president of the club and lets us use them
>four skinny, cute boys in the communal showers (underwear on)
>this weird guy comes in
>starts telling us we're not washing ourselves right
>comes into the shower and asks to help us
>I say no
>I'm at the club pretty 6 days a week and have never seen him before
>he says it's ok our dads said he could help
>I yell out
>he shits himself
>my cousin comes bolting in and tackles this dude to the ground
>he still manages to escape
>police were called, the pedo was never found
>TLDR almost got molested

>but i can understand your point OP, when they finally put in some womens showers it was all individual cubicles (in another building) but the buys are bays of 8 showers in each
Why though? Is it really that hard to have it all cubicles? Why are people so obsessed over giving women that kind of treatment, even among each other? And of openly failing to give men the exact same?

It's not even something you can claim there's no equivalent for, like urinals, it's just exactly the same situation and one treatment for men and another plainly more respectful one for women.

honestly i think it's just because women have been told for a long time to be prudish about their bodies (especially in america), i think from the millennial onwards it'll die out with just about every girl getting naked on the internet and body positive images coming out women will be more inclined to be comfortable naked in front of each other

It's nothing to do with how comfortable women are in front of each other though, it's the treatment they are given that means they don't have to be, while men are forced to get over it if they aren't.

>cosines
Nigga.

Not quite the same as this thread, but similar.

It's why they're paid less-the difference in wage goes to cover additional showers and bathroom stalls and all the extra shit they want in there.

But they aren't paid less and in fact for unmarried no children women are actually paid more.

>tfw my job has cubical showers
>Feels good man

MRA "facts"

So how's that gender studies degree

To give the gay guy a chance to fuck and leave the women alone to get fucked by the straight guys.

Lucky you. Job? Country?

I bet most women don't have a clue how many men put up with showers that don't have privacy and just assume they do. Yet still they don't.

>job
Summer camp director
>Country
The good old US Of A
On an unrelated note I think it's really dumb that they let a guy whos never handled a gun teach kids how to shoot guns

>Summer camp director
Hah, ironic. Do the campees get cubicles too? Would be good to know some summer campers do.

They also get individual cubicals there showers were paid for by the twilight author its fucking weird

What?

Maybe she'd been to the camp and decided kids shouldn't have to put up with what she did.

Makes extra sense if it's a co-ed camp.