Gotta say goodbye to my best friend tomorrow

Gotta say goodbye to my best friend tomorrow.
Could really use some good stories from you guys. Tell me about your dogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwGnCIdHQH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry OP. :( I have two dogs. Jack and Jill. Jack is a jack rustle terrier and has some sort of skin problem where he scratches lots. He's older. And then Jill is going on 3. She's my pupper. Not sure what she is but she plays at the neighbors house in the day time and comes home at night and sleeps here. She's very sweet to everyone and makes a friend with everyone she meets. Here's a picture

Thanks man

I've got a dog named chance. He's a boxer. He loves to run circles around the house. When I get home he's always there at the door. every so often I play tug of war with him in the yard. I'm sorry to hear about your dog, OP.

I put down my dog last year and I felt horrible for like two months. Lil nigga was by far the best friend I had. Sorry op :(

You're welcome. Things will be okay with time. You just gotta spend time doing something, maybe a new pet is a good idea

My first dog was a Heidelberg German Shepard named Jake. He was going through K9 unit training before I was born, but then his old master was supposedly shot on duty. After that, Jake wouldn't work with any other officer and he was depressed. So they had to retire him. Later, my mom found him in a shelter, and for some reason, the dog treated her like his old master and actually wanted to be with her. So she ended up adopting him. I wasn't born until Jake was almost 7, and he died when he was 12, but he was the best dog anyone could ask for. Meanwhile, my 2 current dogs are little shits.

Thank you
You don't realize how much they mean to you until they're gone
Idk. We had him, his "wife" and daughter. Theyve both passed. Vitamin deficiency and bone marrow cancer, respectively. At this point it'd probably be healthiest to not have one for a while

My dog is basically more attractive than me, I'm convinced all my girlfriends cheat on me with him

record as much as you can today and tomorrow
those recordings and memories will never be erased

you will soon realize that what you got to experience for as long as you had your dog was what is called unconditional love
cherish the memory and experience and hold your dog when they go, dont leave the room. you are the one they would want to be next to them as they go

hey man sorry to hear about your dog. i had a dog from when i was born until i was 12 and we had to put him down. we got a new dog after that and i love her with all of my heart. 'You can replace things physically, but never mentally."

>be me
>have two dogs
>both fucking crazy
>like taking xanax and other meds crazy
>both were in training for 2 years
>nothing working
>contact state certified behaviorist
>says no use, put them down, theyre fucking crazy
>both have to wear shock collars on max setting
>have literally almost killed other animals
>one of the dogs' siblings has murdered several cats, 2 dogs, and went after a child
>mfw my dogs just hate other dogs
>mfw I spend hundreds a month on meds
>mfw I almost took them both for a long drive to off them

GUESS THEIR BREEDS

the fucking feels

youtube.com/watch?v=mwGnCIdHQH0

worth your listen

Honestly pretty rad looking dog there
It's hard with well trained dogs. This guy is a show dog. I've heard him growl only once and never once been bit by him
Honestly thank you.

Is that a Heidelberg?

im actually tearing up right now

sure thing user, had to put my cat down that i had for 15 years, and that was so damn hard. I took a picture of her and I hours before we went to the vet. Recording her purring and pet her a lot, now every january 20th I listen to that recording and it is like it happened yesterday.

i told you it will hit you right in the jimmies

Using my powers of deduction I've reasoned that since you are most assuredly a nigger faggot, it would then stand to reason beyond doubt that you would possess a bigger faggot dog. Therefor the simplest conclusion would surely be the correct one.

Your nigger faggot dogs are pit bulls.

Do named festis. back a couple months ago the lucky fucker corned a rattlesnake and got away with it. they are super rare here In Michigan

you will feel as sad a guilty as you ever will tomorrow, I'm not gonna sugar coat it...but at the end of the day everything ends, and it looks like your dog has had a good long run. I've been through the deaths of a few pets now, and it only reminds me that everything is temporary

When I was 7 we finally got a boxer pup. She was the coolest dog. There was a puddle of antifreeze in a parking lot that I let her drink. I didn't find out until later it was bad for her. She died a couple of days later.

but the fact that life is temporary immortalizes the value of life and those around us that matter most

This is Maisy, my Border Collie / Australian Shepard mix.

She would wait everyday for my dad to come home and plop down next to him on the couch. She would constantly try to chase and herd me and my two brothers. She befriended our two guinea pigs and took care of them, making sure they wouldn't wander off when they went outside.
When she was young, she was so fast, would chase our four-wheelers around and hunt anything that moved.

I miss her everyday. Everything reminds me of her. My dad and I constantly reminisce, I know he is tearing up hard on the phone because he always does face to face. But I absolutely regret nothing. Holding her paw as she passed away, saying sweet things to her as she faded is exactly where I needed to be for my best friend.

Deep sympathy for you.

Fuck man

Wow. Actually, they're mini poodles...

got a problem with people of color you uneducated redneck conservative ?

Dont SEDATE YOUR DOG just have vet euthenise him trust me look it up can cause seizures make them vomit and panic when they have zlseizures they will be out though but not fun to see read about gl OP

insights that user is stereotyping

by stereotyping

you are ideological cancer, now talk about dogs not your politics

I bet you voted for Trumplike the racist, sexist, xenophobic disease you are.

It's 2016, why can't people like you just go away?

You're ruining the country and the World.

damn it

should have called your trolling sooner
well played

Dogs are fucking annoying.

You're not a Christian.

i beat my dog on the reg. hes a big german shephard and ill straight stomp him out

first time i ever smoked weed on my own was with my dog. We went out on this field near train tracks. I looked out to a building with my buddy, then we walked around, sat on the grass a little bit, he shat all over the place.... it was a good day

You're not a Christian.

I am so sorry to hear about your friend OP.

I had to put both my dogs down in just the span of a few months last year, a 15 year old Shitzu and a 12 years old Collie.

Do NOT feel guilty about any of this OP. You are their CARETAKER and have been for the majority of their entire life, it's the ULTIMATE sacrifice you have to take upon your self by doing this. It's gonna hurt, and it's gonna sting but you are DOING THE RIGHT THING. Dogs are so damn loyal they will try their hardest to stay alive for as long as they can for you, even when it gets to the point where they are in tremendous pain. I know a lot of people will have varying ideas about what you should do tomorrow...but just hold em' man, just hold them for as long as you can.

sure am not. raised catholic, felt the fear of god. now when i look back it makes me feel like i was mentally ill. well i am but in a worse way

Wait wat?

I thought we were talking about dog feels. And that pic is disturbing. And now you're calling me racist and all those other new labeling words because of who I voted for?

Hey OP, sorry to hear about your doggo. That shit sucks. I have 3 dogs: a pug, a boxer mix, and a German Shepherd. The pug is a crazy, ugly (yet cute as fuck), little shit with tons of personality. Fucking love him. The boxer doesn't like me too much but I love her anyway. And the German Shepherd is about 10 months old now, adult body with a puppy mind, she just wants to love you and play with you but sometimes shit gets rekt in the process because she doesn't understand her own potential yet.
Rest easy OP pupper :(

My dog had a cough for a while so I took her to the vet. She apparently had a growth in her lung cavity that limited how much she could breath. Naturally, they'd love to do thousands of dollars worth of surgery. I decline and they give me diuretic pills I knew would do jack shit.

Some time later she has a coughing fit and coughs herself retarded. Take her in because it's time for her to be put down. She freaked out and started screaming right before they shot her up. I don't know if the the assistant holding her somehow hurt her or she knew something bad was happening. She was out before half the syringe was empty. Vet gives me the bullshit condolences and I went home and buried her.

Tomorrow is going to be a shit fucking day. Better get as much time in with pooch before tomorrow.

FYI: If you don't take the body, it's possible it'll end up at a rendering plant and your dog will end up being dog food.

You're not a Christian.

Well, yeah, I suppose you're right.

You're not a Christian.

You're not a straight male

god speed honorable pupper. his/her faithless devotion will not be forgotten.

I hope he/she has a last, well deserved good meal if they are well enough to eat

You're no daisy.

>Be me
>Be lawyer
>Be successful and have everything you could want
>Still not happy
>Decide to kill myself after a couple of years of this bullshit
>Type out formal ass suicide note
>Swallow a bunch of meds my sis prescribed b/c she works in the medical field
>Fall asleep on bed
>wake up a while later, still not dead
>check label on pill bottle
>wtf.jpeg
>Drink whole bottle of NyQuil, assume acetaminophen will react and cause liver failure
>Still not dying
>Can't even commit suicide right
>Get pissed, go to bed
>10/10 neighbor comes over
>Asks me to watch dog, say yes like a betafag
>isthisafuckingjoke.jpeg
>Whatever
>Tell "dog" to sit on couch, assume it won't be a problem
>The dog fucking talks
>Weird ass dog gets me into all sorts of horse shit
>We have some good times though, and hotbox like a motherfucker
>Learn dog is a deity
>Dog is kill after about a year
>Dog was best friend
>Dog is still here
>Dog was a figment of my imagination and I belong in a mental hospital
>Shit happens
>Mentally ill lawyer with an imaginary talking dog AMA

You're not a Christian.

0:

# of fucks given

You're not a Christian.

You're not a muslim

>Lawyer

You're not a Christian.

My dog, I always wanted a rough collie but wife won't let me buy a dog from a breeder, so only way was to adopt one from a shelter. One day this one showed up and now I have my collie

You're not a Christian.