IF I ADVANCE FOLLOW ME

>IF I ADVANCE FOLLOW ME
>IF I RETREAT KILL ME
>IF I DIE AVENGE ME
What did Zack mean by that?

He thinks he's russian

never stop never stopping

He originally believed he was going to direct Avengers.

the most based director in hollywood.

He advanes and his buddy follows him. He gets scared and retreats his buddy kills him, then his buddy suicides in order to avenge him.

stupid.

Afternoon, Reddit

Y'know, I wonder if these wannabe military guys in Hollywood are self-aware enough to feel guilty or at least insecure.

If he retreated from directing Justice League, I wouldn't kill him, I'd applaud him

Fucking redditor, like fuck off

>starlord 1997
so the rumors are true

>Capeshitter who posts reddit images accusing others of being redditors
L M A O
M
A
O

It's true, both DC and Marvel fans are massive faggots. Two sides of the same coin

>KINO GOD BASED SNYDER
>3/4 of his """"""filmography"""""" is capeshit

Wow, is every capeshit faggot on Sup Forums a redditor?

>retard doesn't realize the Snyder kino memes were invented here months ago and redditors like himself are only now catching on.

ITT: Movies you wish Zack Snyder directed.

>months ago
Why not before 2013? You know before we were invaded by you redditors?

or was that a time before you left Sup Forums?

>Redditor who's been here for a month makes a shitty meme, spams it on Sup Forums and posts it to his favourite subreddit.
Fixed :^)

By the way kino was a meme before BvS. It's just that Sup Forums babies and redditors who came here to discuss it hijacked it. You faggots really know how to run your shitty sense of humor into the ground

Which forum is this from?

reddit

Yeah but which one

He meant pic related

Retarded question: if Zack shoots on film how is he able to see the image on that digital monitor? Unless that's some sort of test shot.

kek

Leave to manchild capeshit fans not just to defend this but to fall all over themselves loving it.

You're tasteless idiots and you deserve Snyder more than he deserves fans he would probably find disgusting.

That DCEU subreddit. Just look it up.

yikes
no wonder they're so defense when they get called reddit

none
he has no artistic vision

Nothing, he barely wrote a handful of lines for 300 and Watchmen. They were all from their respective source materials.

I dont understand. Is this another bible quote?

>not recognizing Campbell immediately
Plebulus