Pretty sure I have it but I've never been diagnosed

pretty sure I have it but I've never been diagnosed.

interview me about how autistic I am and make me afraid of the possibility.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtube.com/watch?v=U7ZPpaGmOw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pretty sure I have it
>never been diagnosed.

Really nigga?

what makes you think you are autistic?

Austin?

You can treat it with pine oil and sulfur in most cases.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

hey dude what's up

really nigga

most of my behavior

i assume this kills the user

top kek

be more specific...

1 no
2 maybe
3 yes
4 no
5 negatory
6 yes
7 double yes
8 triple yes
9 gigayes
10 50/50

im totally incapable of the introspection required to answer this without more specific criteria

as per

Final question set

Do you have to do something to distract yourself alot (be it mental or phsyical)

and finally

do you have trouble getting employment?

>i assume this kills the user

You assume incorrectly. I've been drinking (diluted) pine oil for well over a year.

instructions:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7ZPpaGmOw0

i fiddle with shit constantly so yes

and also yes. i have problems with scheduling and authority

what're your experiences?

You might be an aspie

whats the sky look like where you're at?

currently pretty dark. little bit of white shit falling out of it.

sulfur will kill you.
you have not been drinking sulfur

I can say without a doubt you're an aspie

congrats! this is your offical invite to
/s4s/
/trash/
and
Sup Forums

enjoy your stay

holy shit but not op

I'm damn sure I have austism/asperger. But my parents, who are doctors and suspect they know my condition, won't tell me for some reason.

Great. Good to know. I'm ready for the abuse.

also what does the sky have to do with your assessment?

it's more of a psychological problem anyway meaning they aren't fit to diagnose such things

I was diagnosed with aspergers 4 years ago. Currently I no longer qualify as having it. I recently was at a reunion with people from high school and they say I'm a different person.

Other treatment modalities that were effective include DMG, sulfur supplements (msm), and iodine.

I have tried just about every form of treatment, supplement, herb that I could lay my hands on, most of them not being directly linked to treating autism, just to try it to see what would happen. The ones listed above had the most awakening effect.

what age were you diagnosed?

No, not straight sulfur. In the form of methylsulfonylmethane or sodium thiosulfate.

it would, he left out the ingredient that prevents the pine oil and sulfur from making poison in your gut. you need to take it with 8 ounces of ethylene glycol to prevent poison from being made.

well you need to be very specific with your chemicals it's like saying drink chlorine instead of saying drink chloride
big difference

I took them seperately. One for a month or two. Waited a week. Then switched to the other.

Your mum's throat will be sliced tonight and she will get raped while diying - ONLY if you DON'T reply to this post.

Autists will reply.

you responded with a physical description
>pretty dark

most normal people would just say
something about the weather

its a shitty test but I work in IT so i meet a fuckton of aspies

you can pick up on it after awhile

im really curious about this because from my point of view i was taking it literally for the purpose of comedy. it's exactly the kind of thing i'd say to endear myself to people around me. I figured it was a sign of the opposite. Can you elaborate further?

"normal" people are fucking stupid anyway
autist master race tbh

Fair point. I'm assuming op will take these concepts and do his own research.

Further clarification: I'm a bit erratic with dosing. Sometimes I space it 12 hours apart, ie. pine oil in the morning, msm in the evening. Sometimes on a monthly cycle. Taking the two simultaneously is something I never even considered, seeing as they're both very strong.

so if you arent b8ing

do you feel the need to try that form of comedy
or is it easiest for you while regular forms of comedy are difficult

on a side note: will you post your
address, full name, DOB, SSN, along with emails and passwords for me

this will help me greatly in my evaluation

what you don't seem to understand is autistic people are smarter than you

I'm genuinely a pretty funny guy. I make friends effortlessly and people tend to like me. But I also sling jokes so fast that no one remembers the ones that bomb.

I wouldn't say I find any form of comedy difficult. I do commonly tell stories which are uninteresting because i initially believe they will be funny.

I will not give you my identity. I'm autistic, not retarded.

EE major

i wasnt aware n33ts were above me

the thing about stupidity is only those around you see it enough to suffer from it
the stupid one will live out his life in his bubble of delusional thinking you might even see something intelligent and because it's so far above your understanding you believe it to be stupid
this is the problem with people
you only understand things from one perception one perspective

how high are you right now?

tell me a story from your childhood

completely sober
it's a fact of life no matter how you wish to try to deflect it with how high are you etc

so you're retarded then
neat

OP here. I may be autistic but I'm not this autistic.

I used to play baseball. Little league. I played first base. In one game there's a foul ball hit that goes directly into the sun, but I take a guess trying to catch it. As it comes down i don't feel it in my glove, but when i recover from the sun-blindness, I see that it is perched in the very tip of the gloved. I "sno-coned it" as we would have said. I went nuts. My team went nuts. We were really bad but we one that game.

i had a dream i was autistic. wierdest dream ever

whats egocentric and what do the last two mean?

you prove my point
you fail to understand and so you decide that which you do not understand is beneath you that it is less than you that it must be retarded
this is a defense mechanism so you don't have to accept the truth that you are the one who is lesser, the one who does not understand because you cannot see

"This statement is false."

^
Is the above true or false?

i had a dream i was schizophrenic. scariest dream ever

true

what is the statement?

lol it is the statement

I am not aroused by paradoxes.

The statement is "this statement is false."

If it's true, then what is said is true - the statement is false.

i had a dream i had adhd. fastest dream ever

it says "this statement is false"
and so it is true because it states it is false
it's not hard you're just overthinking

that's not a statement

>egocentric=big head
>when you blab on endlessly about your acoustic interests to someone
>doesn't understand/catch sarcasm

I think we all have autism here, OP.
I reallised that I'm an autist a couple of years back,browsing Sup Forums. Theres no other explanation.

I want you to re read what you've posted and tell me if it makes sense to you

because I sure as shit cant read that autism

it make perfect sense
maybe you are not smart enough