There is literally nothing wrong with being fat

There is literally nothing wrong with being fat.
>Being greedy is okay when it doesn't deprive others.
>Being lazy is okay when it doesn't leave others more work.
>Being a slob and dying early are just plain okay. Bad ideas, but not wrong.
>No individual fatty meaningfully burdens the healthcare system. It's the collective that's the problem.

fite me fegs

thats fine but dont whine like a bitch when nobody wanna fuck your sorry ass.

Agreed, fatties are morally inferior people but it's not wrong of them to choose to be so. The person itself is immoral, but has committed no immoral act, and therefore should be free of judgement. We do have a moral responsibility to strive to be virtuous, but only insofar as it affects others; if it doesn't, hell, sure, why not just be a pig.

actually many fat fetishists harass me daily asking for sex

my motivation for seeking moral confirmation is not loneliness but respite from the incessant cruelty of my inner dialogue

wat

You deserve it, you fat bitch. Your gluttony may be "okay" and not hurt others but it sure as hell is hurting your body and your body has every fucking right to use your brain to hurt you back.

mental illness: the thread

Post more fat lesbians

kys you disgusting fat fuck, don't try and validate your shittyness, you're a disgusting fat fuck and there's a lot wrong with you

I really wonder what it is like fucking such a blob

That's... a bizarre way of looking at it.

Sound logic, but bizarre.

kek
sure there's plenty wrong fat people, but name one thing wrong with BEING a fat person

protip u cant

It is un-healthy. for starters.

>Being a slob and dying early are just plain okay. Bad ideas, but not wrong.
>No individual fatty meaningfully burdens the healthcare system. It's the collective that's the problem.

I find your gif super hot, but your tone is dumb af. It's scientific fact it's healthier to be skinnier. If you're gonna be fat, cool. just don't try to act superior. We're all shitheads regardless of body weight.

DONT WORRY BOYS I HAVE IT IN MY SIGHTS

why would u kill an fatty when there's are literately nothing is was wrong with be fart

so you agree with the premise of the thread then?

>be parent
>love child more than anything
>want the world for them
>child decides to be a fat disgusting slob when they grow up
>physical and mental health issues
>will die young after living a mediocre life
>hurts more than anything ever could

>be parent
>rape and abandon child
>child decides to be a fat disgusting slob when they grow up
>physical and mental health issues
>will die young after living a mediocre life
>you neither know this nor care

mate what

Fatties are sexy

There is no reason to ever shame a fat person. It is hardly ever their fault. Some people just absorb more fat from their food and crap out less. It has nothing to do with diet and exercise. They could be the most beautiful people you know. They also float better.

Extremely fat people inconvenience people around them (if they go out) and if people get too fat to move they cost tax money.

This is really shit bait

>No individual fatty meaningfully burdens the healthcare system. It's the collective that's the problem

More pls

>muh opinion is a valid point

It's almost always their fault really but I do agree there's never a reason to shame them, at least not in the first world, anyone who can be obese in a place where food is scarce is inevitably a thieving murderous scumbag tyrant

>muh

Well then it's still a problem. Individuals make up a collective

the collective responsible is made up of so many individuals that the blame deserved by each is miniscule

fat people are a burden usually leaving it upon the family
trust me my sisters fat my grandmother was fat i have fat pathetic friends
fat people are scourge they need to gorw up and get some self control

same with smokers, people who eat unhealthy or live unhealthy in general etc etc

the hate of fat people is disproportionate

Fat has never been viewed positively in society. There's absolutely no societal or personal reason to be fat. Fat is objectively negative.
Think of it like a father who goes to the bar when he should be using his money to pay his bills and help his family. It's just not the right choice for a progressive family aka society.

As someone who lost nearly 200lbs I disagree it's not ok to be fat you have a responsibility to your family and your friends to be healthy.

They're ugly blights upon this Earth.

I don't like to look at them. That's something that's wrong with them. It's very trivial and borderline stupid, but it is something wrong with being fat.

Also, every individual fatty may not make a noticeable dent in the healthcare system, but that dent wouldn't be there in the first place if the millions of fatties didn't exist.

Now, OP, either eat a few salads or haul your disgusting, pus filled sack of an ass over the side of a bridge.

>Fat has never been viewed positively in society.
top kek

No one is going to cap this, stop trying so hard

not everyone is part of a family

Lol the 1700's would disagree with you

you're right OP, as long as they never leave the house and nobody ever has to look at them
oh wait
they inevitably need medical care and to interact in human society so that goes right out the window

being fat is just plain stupid. there's not really any good reason to be fat unless you have a legitimate eating disorder. and it's those people who need to be working the hardest to watch their behavior.

Is a family unlike society? Are we not supposed to contribute to it? You're not above me or anyone. You gotta bake the cake before you take a slice. Im on weed and Adderall

chubby chicks are hot, obese bitches smell bad and take up too much space on the bus

did you do it via gastric bypass?

People just don't like fat people because they are gross

No.

meme doesn't work tho, in that vid he helps her become fat as shit

While I would fuck that, she would look better if she lost like 20lbs. Seriously what part of that fat pouch is attractive?

meh, that amount of fat is out of ctrl

Dude they smell bad, they snore, they breathe so heavily from like just standing up. They move, look, and sound like cattle- like fucking livestock

If you dont give a flying fuck about your health, SURE. BE A FUCKING WHALE FOR ALL I CARE. Nothing is wrong w/ it.

>I have been given this amazing gift of life
>I see you're using it to make the lives of your fellow men better and to have enjoyable times with friends, family, and spending time working on yourself so you can have the energy and ability to maintain an active lifestyle

>I'm just going to become 600 pounds, breathe heavy and hate myself for the rest of my life

If you honestly think that it's okay to live like that, you deserve exactly what you're going to get. an unfulfilled short life and a fuck ton of regret when you're dying.

So yes, I will judge, I will continue to do so as long as I live.

No I lost it cutting soda and junk food and started walking 15 minutes a day working my way up to an hour. Home coming is better for you.

>implying you can't contribute to society while also wasting a lot of money on incapacitating and slowly killing yourself

I don't care if you're fat but you're still disgusting regardless.

it's still unhealthy for your body

Some airliners require fat people to buy two plane seats for their fat-asses, being fat has zero benefits.

be fag give yio cancer
fat cheese go boom like the cancerous tumour from 1937 Germanic tribal quoncer
Do now to be the artist, it get to be fat good?

So?
This thread is about the ethical question of obesity, not the practical question.

Being fat looks bad and is bad for you. I look at fat people the same way I look at drug addicts: people who have no control over themselves. Fat people also make fat kids, who are victims because they have no choice over how they eat. Obesity is a plague on society,and for adults it's also a choice.

I like.
you have sauce user?

oh theyre definitely disproportionate kek

I didnt say fat people CAN'T contribute, I just hate when people say "oh humans suck, I don't associate myself with them." It just sounds so weak and backwards to me. It sounds like bad genetics to me.

not all fat people smell bad, i got up close and personal with an obese girl and she always had good smells even when she was in the hospital without washing for a couple days.

Oh, yeah, sure, because when I see a fatty the first thing I think is, "Wow, this person must really love to travel."

just is lad, maybe just the way the fat distributes around different parts of the body and gives the girl shape.

Wait till the folds spread open. Obese people have trouble cleaning, they're going to smell like shit.

You'd think that if you have trouble wiping your ass it would be a wake up call.

Is this a get thread? Holy smokes

but a shite ton of fatasses do impact the healthcare system

No but when they do it's embarrassing to have to buy 2 tickets or wait for another flight because they don't have seat belt extenders

Kacey Parker

Yeah but what about when they don't

If you start saying curves you're going to trigger the shit out of me. That's fatty fat fat rolls my man and is disgusting.

Also fat girls tend to have even more issues than non fatties.

Don't what? Travel our have to buy two tickets?

travel

i've told you once and i'll tell you again, not always do fat people have bad smellz. you can be pretty fat and still not have trouble washing yourself or wiping your ass.

Well think of anything where you buy a seat for. You'll need to get 2 since you take up the mass of 3 people

well perhaps i like more curves than you're comfortable with. its ineffable but i think its to do with the way it sits on their body. believe me if i could be attracted to normal size girls i would

Are you fat? You sound very defensive. Obese people stink, they may just mask it but they are sweating more, harder to clean, and just disgusting. How can anyone stay obese is beyond me.

as for issues you're probably right, health if they get fat enough and for emotional occasionally

>implying fatties actually take the bus or go to concerts

That right there is more acceptable.

I guess deep down I just hate fatties, I used to be fat myself and I just can't put up with it.

Oh if they are a shut in... It's kind of worse because no one is there to tell them to get out and get healthy or they live with an enabler which sucks I used to live with one every time I would try and get healthy she would be like " you want McDonald's" or just bring it home.

Underated dubs.

>that is stated nowhere in the OP as it only states "there is nothing wrong being fat"

I just disproved your point; you cannot change the question.

i used to be, so i know from experience that you can be pretty morbidly obese and still wash properly and smell nice if you want to.

Yeah if you just look at the forest for the trees it's all okay!

Well if the argument that the really fat can contribute to society they would have to have jobs then I just kinda assume they would leave the house at some point maybe?