Sup Forums my life is a fucking nightmare. i'm in a doctorate program but i'm losing my fucking mind...

Sup Forums my life is a fucking nightmare. i'm in a doctorate program but i'm losing my fucking mind. i've never hugged a girl. i'm a disgusting monster. i'm smart enough i guess but i can't figure out how to fucking hug a girl. i'm alone all the fucking time. i hate being alive.

god i can't stop thinking about death

Post picture, faggot

What year, what field?

Who needs women when you have drugs that give you the same chemical feeling?

just kill yourself. you're going to be alone for your whole life. go to a new one where your not a mongoloid

seconded

bump

not now i can't handle negative comments about my appearance right now i apologize
3rd, pharmacy
no legal access to them, if i did i'd lose everything (drug tests at work) and if possible i'd want to die even more
was making sense until you said there's a new life. no there is not. this is our one life one earth.

You obviously want attention but can't post a photo? Either be a whore or not. Nobody likes something half-assed.

we can't just talk?

Nobody wants to hear your problems

What do you want us to say? Stop being gross?

Don't worry, soon enough some chick will get with you for your money and your degree, somehow marry you, divorce you, take half your shit and probably bang your best friend. 2016 and cash cows still haven't opened their 1st eye. If you can bang a chick living in a RV and traveling across the states with no real responsibility you are a true pimp.

Shoot up a movie theatre, Batman.

sorry
no?
see this is the shit i'm talking about. based on my life experience, i know no one has ever liked me nor will they ever. it's impossible. they'd only be in it for the money

at that point i don't want that "relationship." and i don't fucking care about having money for me.

really what's the fucking point of keeping going in my situation. i have no fucking motivation. i've maxed out everything i can except money and still fucking nothing.

fucking this

also i'm the idiot who decided to work for a living, look at all the chucklehead dropouts who coast off the government and never had to struggle like i did because they fucked their college sweetheart and had a kid so they qualify for foodstamps and unemployment and medicaid. i had to live off fucking ramen noodles for months at a time. i have to pay my insurance or i get nothing. i'm the real fucking chump here.

is your main problem women?

Get loads of money then fuck bitches. Really life is cruel, instead of finding meaning just do random bullshit until eventually you die.

Coming from a slutfag dumbass , I'd prefer the smarts over all the pussy. It starts to get boring after. It's the money, and the lavishness I crave. You can have that with your work. I can't

>No?
Well that doesn't answer my question does it

I feel you. Been there before when I was at university. Find something that makes you happy. Whatever it is, find it. For me, It was just trying new stuff that I hadn't experienced before. Even if it was something I could get in trouble for, part of the experience was finding a way not to get in trouble for it. Also stop giving a fuck about what other people think. I did that and now I'm happy with being complete degenerate scum.

i used to think so but i know that's not the case. i'm reasonable, i can understand that no one would ever be happy being with me. they'd just use me until they decided they don't want to pretend anymore and they take half of everything. it's a fools errand. so i don't think that's my main problem.

just happiness in general i guess. or having any will to live or hope.
what point is it having money and lavishness if it means you're alone every single day of your adult life? human being are meant to interact with each other in that way, what i'm going through is hell
no don't say stop being gross. i just wanted to talk about my situation.
i envy your happiness, i know that's bad but i do.

Finish your doctorate.
Become doctor.
Make nurses do all your work.
Now you have free time
And money.

Get bitches because money.

Dude just get some friends. You don't have to fuck the people you hang out with.

i don't know how i skipped this before, i'm sorry.

yeah that may be the way to go, idk if i want to do that but instead of complicating everything and making life impossible because no one will ever love me, maybe i should cut all the bullshit and just do whatever i want with no false pretense.
don't want golddiggers, i know no one will ever love me for me so what's the fucking point in that.
hard when nobody wants to be friends to make friends

Stfu op you're in a doctorate program, I would kill myself to get that far in life

As someone who has been married for the better part of a decade, all women are gold diggers and no one actually loves anyone. We tolerate and benefit, loves just some chemicals mixing in your brain to fuck up your emotions and better judgement.

I thought you said you were smart? You still believe youre going to find someone to love you for who your are? Thats fucking stupid. Everyone is shit and we just continuely fool ourselves into thinking otherwise, both about ourselves and our "love interests.

You still haven't rly explained why no one likes u. R u ugly, or do u have a repulsive personality, or do u have no social skills whatsoever? What is the reason ppl avoid u?

would you do it having never even hugged a girl, now knowing no one could love you for who you are nor for "intelligence" but strictly on the basis of money?

i'm being serious. it means nothing. it means i fell for the fucking lies we've been fed all our lives. and i'm enslaved to the government until i pay off my loans.

so i invest over 20 years in school and several hundred thousand dollars, and i get to glorious opportunity to pay it all back over the course of decades.

honestly it's just voluntary enslavement.

Because if it's as bad as you say, you gotta take what you can fucking get. And one day you may encounter someone retarded enough to like you.

>You still believe youre going to find someone to love you for who your are?
very clearly i said multiple times in that very post that i know no one will ever love me for who i am. i don't know how to state it any more clearly.
ugly at first, i mean i'm the ugliest person i've ever seen. and then the decades of social isolation means my personality definitely isn't good either. basically any negative trait you can think of, i have.

Fuck bitches and meaning and all that pussy shit. Pay back your loans, be a smartass motherfucker, have shitloads of money. What is there to feel down about?

Find a hobby of some sort then meet people there. Even if they aren't close friends you'll still get some satisfaction from it.

Well what you are doing now clearly isn't working so maybe you should cut the bullshit.

i don't think it's within the realm of possibility for someone to like me, they might like money and be able to avoid looking at me so they can cope with me until they get sick of it and take half my shit and leave. and that's my best case scenario.
what would i even do with money? i don't like anything.
no hobby interests me.
yeah. just can't decide if i want to go that route or take the nuclear option.

>what would I even do with money?
Are you fucking retarded?
Go out on the street and say to the first bitch you see: "you're my wife now" and voilĂ , all your girl troubles are solved

No hobby interests you? That wasn't the point, the point was meeting new people and I seriously doubt you've tried/heard of all the hobbies kicking about. Do you derive any pleasure out of life?

What is it that u actually want? U say that u dont want golddiggers. Thats fine but the way i see it its the only possible way ur ever gonna have a girl in ur life. So either ur gonna have a gf or a wife who loves ur money more than u but u still have someone to come home to or u die alone of unnatural causes. Make up ur goddamn mind.

Is it really that hard to type you and your? You fucking cancer.

>40 replies
>0 images
this is an image board
you are supposed to post images

*u fucking cancer

>go up to girl
>you're my wife now
>he thinks she won't immediately call the cops and i don't end up in jail
k
haven't derived pleasure in years t b h. used to get it from video games, but it doesn't work anymore. got it from work, doesn't work anymore. nothing helps.
what i want, i can't have. my mind is made up, i don't know what you're misunderstanding.

i'll get my secretary on it

>taking me this literally
how tf did you pass high school

Death called. She said stop stalking her or she will file a restraining order.

last i checked, they don't teach in memes at hs yet. you don't need to understand sarcasm to graduate hs, college, or anything.

more doggos

>same chemical feeling
not really.

>be doctor
>make doctor shekels
>fuck prostitutes
Honestly you have a good thing going. Get some surgery done to your body to look better and make good investments...eventually you'll get a mistress

Worse comes to worse just rework your standards OP. Just because you cant get in with the chicks in your doctorate program doesnt mean its the end for you. 50% of the world population remain as candidates, there will be a chick for you.
You are better off than being in a 3rd world country sticking your hands into ant nests and at the risk of decapitation.

What they don't tell you in school is that we all think about death and contemplate suicide. But there is a thread of consciousness that leads you out. BE YOURSELF. That's it. If she's not interested after that, she's not worth it. You need someone who shares your attraction and state of mind. The are lots of fish in the sea.

It's very simple

1) Stop masturbating /watching pron/ero
2) Go to gym, it's your life sentence from now on
3) Sign up for a student society (business/etc)

Focus on one thing. Money.
Trust me if you get that people will gravitate around you. Sad but true. And if you're as smart as you say then you can have a lot of that. Unless you're a little bitch and find that thought too sad too handle. Guess what? Life is shit. But why keep that shit in your hand when you can have fun with it and throw it in other people's face? At the end of the day it's your decision user. I hate myself every goddamn day but I know one thing for sure is that money will satisfy a lot of needs and I let my 40year old me worry about "Would anyone appreciate me without my money?"

Ok I'll give you that, but op you're really pissing me off. You're already better than 99.99% of the scum that call themselves people and yet you refuse to be happy.

>Gym
This the one thing to boost everything about yourself.
>Student Societies
Not autistic but I've tried that and doesn't work for me. Something about seeing the ugliness in people and not being able to connect with them.

>seeing the ugliness in people
That attitude will kill eventually you, 100%

Not if ur, to quote OP,
>the ugliest person i've ever seen

Fucking bitch, there is your recepie, right there. Yet you scroll through it like it's nothing.

>Stop masturbating /watching pron/ero
> Go to gym

Little shit, if you think you are better than anyone (including me), you are so damn wrong.

I wish you good life though and great success :)

Roll back to base instincts, on the surface women car about looks and money but dig a bit deeper and they are more interested in character. women like doctors because of their commitment to their studies, not because of how much they make.... well most women...

Hey OP, why don't you try some combat sports? Personally I'd recommend muay thai. The thrill and adrenaline rush during sparrings is amazing. If you worry about it being social - just don't. People in combat sports communities are actually the nicest I've ever met. Just don't pussy out, my man.

stop bullshitting and kill yourself

rape someone. you are smart enough to plan it in such a way so no one will know. it is very romantic.

You let "the darkness in people" turn away from connecting yet you bitch about not ever hugging a girl?

Maybe your fucked up world view is the problem. Either change how you view the world or kill yourself. This board is filled with such melodramatic cuckbois

Yeah, sure, whatever. The thing is that OP's not gonna pass the test where he approaches a girl without her running away like she's being chased by huge fucking spiders from Hobbit.

I've practiced krav maga for about 1.6 years. It's a good way to get/stay fit, make friends, etc

OP stop being a beta pussy. Grab life by the hips and fuck it hard