Share your secret stories, youre anonymous so not much fuckin point being shy

Share your secret stories, youre anonymous so not much fuckin point being shy

yaaayy, I hope this takes off

Used to go over to my neighbours house when i was younger to snoop around, found their dildo and vibrator. Used them and came buckets

I once had to play a basketball tournament and had to poop but there was no toilet so i played with my asshole smothered in shit and it was pretty uncomfortable but nobody noticed.

I once came in my cousin's dirty panties

>Share your secret stories, youre anonymous so not much fuckin point being shy

Nice spelling and grammar, Mr. FBI.

fucking yesssss let's keep going

Girl or boy?

Why would you keep playing with your asshole?

i like hitting and psychologically abusing my doggo, i dont know why i do it but i get a power trip feeling whenever I do. im prolly gonna kill myself soon anyways so the guilt isnt first on my mind.

I met a 17 yo. I started having abusive sex with her.

Had her kneel in a garbage shed for 20 minutes spreading her cunt for anyone to see. On return I pissed on her back.

define abusive sex?

im a guy, but they were husband and wife...wife was 7/10 chubby

I masturbate daily.

In the same way that I'm anonymous when I drive-- except that big license plate.

I still flirt with my auntie, she is 43 and im 38 now; we started having sex 31 years ago

Definitely kill yourself

This girl gave me head in a theater in high school. One on the right. She was a bit younger

i would slap her around, fuck her in the ass, piss her in the face, rub her vagina with tabasco.

i actually sort of ran out of thing to do. she got addicted to it. pic related

How is she 5 years older than you?

what could possibly go wrong?

>what's the age of consent in your state faggot?

>sniffed 9 y/o girl panties from the hamper when I was 21 at a friends house, felt like a good idea at the time then immediately felt shameful after

>jerked off and sucked a friends dick a couple of times, swallowed his load and enjoyed it.

>got craving to suck dick one night so put ad out on craigslist. went to his house and regretted it as soon as i saw him, some old dude. felt pressured to stay and go through with it, stopped halfway through and ran out after he started talking to me like i was a girl

>when i was 8-12 i used to run myself baths, lock the door, lie on the bathroom floor and play with my hairless asshole in the mirror. i'd stick things into it, finger myself, jerk off etc.

How old were you?

I house sat for our neighbors while they were on vacation. The wife was a total milf so I went in their bed room and snooped around found her panty drawer and her dildos, proceeded to jerk off on their bed and busted my nut under one of the pillows. To this day I have no idea if it was the wife or her husbands pillow.

Please tell me you're not this retarded...

How bitches ruin lives
>friends since primary school
>he was always a beta but a nice guy
>never had a girlfriend
>every girl he wanted; wanted me
>eventually change schools and he finally gets a girl
>2 months in ge tells me he rocked up at her house to find her with another guy
>eventually gets over it and meets a new chick
>they were together for a year and a bit
>really happy for him cause he was no longer a wizard
>halfway through the year he approaches me
>says he wants a 3some but she'll only do mmf
>not comfortable with it but he insists it will be fine
>rock up and its more awkward than a Sup Forums meet up
>eventually the alcohol helps and we get into it
>after a bit of foreplay we get confortable
>turns out Im a lot bigger than he is
>she starts blowing me and sort of jerking him off
>he fucks her while shes chocking on my cock
apparently she never liked oral, lying whore
>eventually she says she wants to fuck me
>he tries to argue saying its not what they agreed on
>i say dw bout it and try to leave
>she takes him aside and they are arguing
>eventually he comes back and says its fine
>she just straight up starts riding me
>i feel her cum all over my dick
>meanwhile shes just lazily jerking him off
>feel the crescendo coming after a few position changes
>warn her
>she just sinks onto my dick and grinds till i filled her up
>friend just staring at us with a blank look
>she gets off and 'cleans my dick'
>Doesn't even finish him off

Age of consent is 16 here.
I was perhaps 30-32.

So ur just a fag

Are you bi? Yeah, I'd never sniff young panties. Idk, I don't think I could suck a dick. Especially not on craigslist.

She was born 5 years earlier.

My grandma had 10 kids and the youngest was almost my older sisters age; she had been abused growing up and i guess she passed it on to me.

I had my12 yo sis give me head for some chips, I'm 17

since this is a website of fiction, where nothing should be taken as truth, i'll create a fake story

>be in college
>live on 3rd floor of apartment building
>go out drinking a lot
>decide to fuck around one night
>climb onto the balcony of downstairs neighbor
>walk around
>leave
>don't get caught
>think about it
>nobody locks their balcony doors in college town
>shit
>go out drinking more
>climb in other balconies
>college girls drunk and passed out
>never sexually assault anyone, but it would have been really fucking easy
>easy to steal shit/money/etc. too
>not a nigger though

lesson: lock your fucking apartment door, balcony, and anything else you can lock - not just if you live on the ground floor

>She is 43 and i'm 38...

I think i'm bi. I am aroused by genitals in general, doesn't matter whether it's an ass, cock or pussy it turns me on.

I could never have a romantic relationship with a man however, i've never seen a dude and thought "fuck he's hot" or "i love that guy" or whatever.

It's just a sexual thing, i'm in a happy relationship with my gf. This was a thread for secrets, and those are my secrets haha.

Was at a friends house. Stole his used underwear from the hamper. Mmmmm smells like testosterone. Get caught. Never speak to him again

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what the actual fuck

Are you being serious? user was right, you are retarded.

>sex
>romance

>physical pleasure
>mental love

I stole panties from the laundry room in our dorm my freshman year, then I would go to the bathroom cum on them and throw them away. did this about 10-15 times.

Are you still friends with that cuck?

and?

Because it's normal for an aunt and nephew to be so close in age.

More secrets.

>At a family Christmas party, all the kids in a room together, each of us like 4-5. I'm the only boy in a group of 5 or so kids - One of the girls (who i later found out was raped and molested by her father) suggested we all lick eachothers assholes. Spent like an hour licking eachothers asses while the parents drank and had dinner in the next room. One girl went to take a shit though and when she came back she had shit on her asshole, so we stopped.

No one ever found out but it was weird af, i knew I liked it i just didn't know why.

Such a weird fucking memory.

I feel what ur sayin

Normal? Obviously not
Rare? Far from it.

I have an aunt that's my age. Mom was a teenage pregnancy. Shit happens. Want to fuck Aunt sooo bad.

Well this is short but I guess Kind of a secret story I've never told.

Was on a cot with my GF once while her cousin was playing Overwatch at the foot of it. I moved to the side and started slowly fingering her while talking to him (He is only like 13). She got extremely fucking horny, and I was able to fit 3 fingers in there which was pretty big for her. Anyways this went on and she was soaking my hand and doing her best not to moan but was making obvious faces of pleasure. I was watching the kid play and kept talking to him, telling him what to do and saying how good he was doing to keep things covered up. He looked back at her weird once but I pointed something out in game and he got right back into focusing on that. She nearly came, and I have never seen her that soaked. My ride came to pick me up before I could make her cum tho so she got pretty pissed but yea was a really weird experience for me. Fun spreading her open tho.

sounds shitty. you're an ass user.

Well, I'm sorry for not realizing it.
I wish you could, brother.

lol this is real weird but me too somehow.

That had to have happened recently.

Does anybody remember eyetoy? It was a webcam type thing for the ps2. My friends would all get together and take nude photos in front of it. I can't remember why we did that.

I think it's prettty normal, look up the Kinsey scale.

She is disgusting now and got so fat; but i still do it just for the tabus ... she does whisper in my ear while fucking how delicious my cock was when i was 10 yo

storytime? pics of sister?
was she good?

Oh, I used to pull my dick out when me and my family used to watch movies together. We'd have a large blanket over everyone and I'd pull it out and relax. I almost got caught once by my big sister.

I have had a exhibition fetish for a very long time.

no please dont, there is help to be found

just kidding, fucking kill yourself retard

pics? I'd fuck her too. How'd you start fucking?

I'm a fat old ugly dude. I'll fuck your mouth hard and deep until I cum straight down your faggot throat.

>still not gay

My generation of Family had alot of Incest in it. When I was about 7 I was molested by my Uncle. And my brother (3 years older than me) Got his dick sucked multiple times by said Uncle. Also My Aunt was molested by my uncle and cousins....Everyone within my age, give or take 5 years, was fucked with by cousins, uncles, aunts, or anyone else. Now days no one shows up to family Holidays, or talks to one another. My Uncle ended up joining the Army and having multiple kids with a bitch-money monger wife, just to make up for his faggot tendicies.

too bad. I can tell you belong in jail and to lose all civil rights for life

Sounds like your uncle kept busy

Oh, I also used to masturbate while on my computer in the family room while people slept on the couch like inches away.

more plz

How is the weather in Kentucky this time of year?

make the most of it fam, you never get head that cheap in the real world

Yeah. Im pretty sure he was one of the first to get molested. He's 27 now, and was adopted into our family along with his sister. Perks of living in the damn south....

Possibly. I've done worse, tho.

Got molested when I was a kid and now am feeling insecure as fucking shit about a lot of stuff. Have no self-esteem so can't get girls. I also have anxiety whenever anybody stares at me and shit. Really fucking annoying. Fix me somebody pls thank you.

So you fucked your cousins too?

Cold...

dont listen to those fgts, its fine. she wanted abuse, you provided abuse, everybody wins and gets off

tell us the worst stuff tho

>sometimes have to babysit pair of 9y/o twin girls
>one of them is like hyperactive and a tomboy
>otherone is a girly girl

>girly girl always very cuddly and love climbing on me, hugging etc
>when we're watching movies or whatever, she always climbs on me and asks for "back scratches"
>i run my hands over her feet, legs, spine and neck gently
>watch her little body shiver and moan as she lies there
>sometimes see her rubbing her pussy through her shorts

>she also likes being thrown/carried
>sometimes position so i'm cradling her ass with part of my hand nestled into her pussy
>she doesn't seem phased by it ever

>she also often gets changed in front of me
>whenever i tell her to get into her pajamas, she strips off naked
>i have to say "oh, put that away! don't do that! i'm not looking"
>she just giggles

They also seem to rub their pussies and smell their hands a lot, thinking I don't notice or something. I don't know why.

Their parents don't even seem to care, they just say their daughters are "very affectionate and it's great you're so comfortable around them user"

Always gives me shameful erections after.

Where did you get this picture from?

of course you have. hence, you belong in jail and to lose all civil liberties for life

already seen these before o.O

No I was the Youngest of the Fuckery... Any thoughts like that make me cringe. Quite frankly,I've always thought about spilling the beans to everyone in the family, But a part of me never wants it reveled

Same here man. I feel ya

If it makes you feel better, I wasn't molested and still have all those problems.

She was always grinding against my body ; fist time i noticed my hard on was when she grabbed my dick while talking to my mom in the kitchen i was sitting next to her ..dick was diamonds

few things

started jerking off before kindergarten

convinced my sister to play 'doctor' at about that age
>basically showed her how to jerk me off
>caught by parents
>told not to do it anymore
>moved on to jerking off at recess in kindergarten

Am I normal?

I have the original video on a memcard somewhere. I like sharing pictures. I deleted most of them. Might make an effort to recover.

when i was in high school i used to have sleepovers with a friend of mine. he would touch me in my sleep. for the first few times i convinced myself it was a dream. turns out he did it 8+ times. i ended up telling my therapist and the police showed up at his door. i feel guilty to this day.

Oh yeah, she could get the dick so hard. I wish I were you, man. I would have loved to have an aunt that played with me sexually as a child.

>Lorena Ramos
you fucking dumbass.

>Where did you get this picture from?

thanks moot

stop watching kids

I have a friend whose uncle is younger than him. It happens.

>Fucked up and didn't even get the sex

thats a pretty bad deal user, I'm sorry

no, you got caught, that's not normal.

more secrets plz

sweet home alabama

are you me?

yo those are good make an album

Look up and do TRE. Berceli.

pls man

Not sure what you mean

i like your content lol

>be 32
>go to a cartoon convention during the summer
>take cute girl back to room
>fuck her for hours
>"I don't think I like anal", which is code for "I've never tried it, and it sounds scary"
>fuck her in the ass anyways
>she enjoys it well enough
>cum up her butt
>take break
>fuck her some more
>cum in her mouth
>she swallows
>MFW she was 16...exactly half my age. best sex of my life, honestly