Watched a woman roll her car tonight, lost half her head and drove over a bit of brain matter...

watched a woman roll her car tonight, lost half her head and drove over a bit of brain matter. let's hear some gore stories, more OC of my ex if the post continues

I don't think this is a good way to cope with what you saw. Let's just talk about it.

How did you feel when you her die?

Where did it happen?

it was pretty crazy, I've ran over a guy before with a train, (train engineer) but never seen a woman's remains all over the pavement. her skull was pretty well gone

I cut the tip of my finger off on a school field-trip when I tried to open a glass bottle with my hand. I bled fucking everywhere and ruined the whole trip.

Oklahoma, traveling for work. she rolled a suburban a few times and got thrown the fuck out

Holy shit dude seeing that shit for real must be shocking...are you alright?
We're human Sup Forumsro it doesn't make you weak of it messed you up a little bit.

way to fucking go user. had to fuck it up

>put my left index between a hydraulic tire debeader
>watch finger almost get severed in half in slow mo
>didnt feel it at all
>surgery same day
>Now cant point the tip of my finger straight.
>"s" like scar on finger.

Yeah it was stupid.

I came here to hear more stories like mine not have a faggot console me. I'm fine really, people die, I didn't intend on driving over her skull fragments but it happens. she was probably texting when she rolled the fucker, it was out in the middle of fucking nowhere

oh shit, those things don't fuck around

half her arm was missing too, genuinely curious how she did that

Work in a sheet metal shop. Have an old ass metal shear with very little safety guards. Couple years ago, while i was cutting sheets i slid my hands too far past the gate, pushed the pedal, and the clamps dropped down on 3 fingers on my right hand. Crushed them. Not as brutal as op though.

fingers still work?

Does the pretty lady in the picture have a name?

need a good story first faggot

Why did you hit someone with your train? Were they suiciding themselves?

nigger kid listening to headphones, didn't see us coming. can't very well stop on a dime user.

it happens quite often, the average is 7 in a career. Friend of mine has got 2 in a month

Dores
Name of
Picture start with K?

nope. it's an R, don't worry user, it's not your girlfriend

youre gonna like this one.
>be me at summer camp in 86
>camp had train tracks going through it with a active train that came through somtimes
>some kids had the balls to lay under it and let it go over them
>this kid his name was sam did it once and was really excited
>the train came through again one day and sam was eager to show off
>train drives over sam
>all of the sudden theres blood leaking through tracks and onto ground and shit
>not even a scream from sam
>kids were crying and shouting, we didnt see sams body after train had passed we were ordered to our cabins pretty quick after a counseler ran down
>i heard talk of some sort, like there was some refrigeration cars being hauled that day, which apparently sat way lower to the ground or some shit i dont know anything about trains but sam had picked the wrong day to do that
i dont think i was old enough to understand how fucked up that was. i cant watch rekt vids on here anymore because i get to thinking about it and wanna faint, i have a problem with seeing blood now which i didnt before

I figured, you'd be amazed at how many anons ask me her name and where she's from thinking it's their girlfriend. Apparently we all go after small tits and a big ass

also on mobile sorry for spelling

God damn, that's a good one.

you'd be surprised how many homeless we run over that pass out drunk on the tracks. the wheels don't cut as much as they just mash into the rail.

gee, glad you enlightened me.

you're welcome. hobo life amirite?

My dad owns an autobody shop. When I was younger I hated working on cars that had ahige crater in the windshield. I knew that somebody's head left that there. Sometimes it was as bad as there being a bit of blood and hair left behind.

Work in a metal shop too. Once saw a guy jump off of the back of a truck we were loading and slipped. He reached out to try and catch himself only to get his arm caught on a piece of stainless, which proceeded to basically rip off most of his bicep.

Also on a job where someone in another part of the building decided to ride the tow-motor forks up instead of getting a ladder. Was holding on by the back where the forks telescope up and down and got his finger too close to the chain. Lost middle and pointer finger to the second knuckle.

The horror stories from old timers are pretty fucking brutal. guys getting fingers caught in the break, or glove caught in the TDC machine and running their hand through a wheel or two before getting it out. Nasty shit.

have some boob good sir. my dad did collision repair, said he wouldn't do tow jobs anymore because of this