THEY SHITPOST ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE

THEY SHITPOST ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE

AND THEN THEY WONDER WHY THEY ARE SO DESPISED

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Go back to /v//order/asc/
vocaroo.com/i/s06pJfebBIst
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The SJWs that started invading Sup Forums in August 2014 (which heralded the beginning of the end for Sup Forums) constantly complain about Sup Forums everywhere because they're still butthurt over Gamergate and want to make Sup Forums a "safe space," and "less Sup Forums" is how they do that.

Think about it, that was when the meme (always aimed at Sup Forumstarded posts) started on here. The same posters always complain about Sup Forums and /r9k/ in the same posts because those boards hold general views that are also "problematic." Massive and constant complaints about those boards "invading" Sup Forums started at the same time as the actual invasion from tumblr, SRS and Twitter. As did a lot of crossposting from Sup Forums of course, because that place was made unusable and this board became the new "battleground" in everyone's eyes.

They're always saying Sup Forums is the problem, and that we're just paranoid to imagine SJWs invaded, and that this needs to stop and people should stop "hating women." OP claims Sup Forums is the problem and that something must be done to change Sup Forums to become less Sup Forums. Not less Sup Forums mind you, less Sup Forums.

How much videogame discussion do you see on Sup Forums? Compare that with the amount of Sup Forums style shitposting (yet nobody says any more) and all the Sup Forums shit that gets brought up here now, and you can get a feel for who really came in and fucked up this board.

>Gamergate

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

TLDR: I came to Sup Forums in 2013: the post

impolite sage

The go back to Sup Forums thing has been part of this site and board longer than you've been on the internet

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Go back to /v//order/asc/

Sup Forums has always been hated.

This picture is horrifying

>always complain about Sup Forums and /r9k/ in the same posts because those boards hold general views that are also "problematic

spot on, they are so obvious.

Sup Forums is ironically more autistic

>implying

>goobergaters will never reproduce

the future's looking bright desu

>he doesn't even try to counter it
Sup Forums blown out

>OP claims Sup Forums shitposts everywhere
>show shitposting on Sup Forums
>this is somehow counterproof

Neo-Sup Forums, everyone

Yeah that looks like a board swarmed by 13-17 year olds, i.e Sup Forums

How to spot a Sup Forumsedditor:
>they use food analogies
>they reply to posts with "you're wrong/stupid" and never elaborate
>they start shitposting ironically when they're losing an argument
>they defend Sup Forums but claim not to go there
>they post anime

I'm a usual anime reaction image poster and I find this offensive

>says the autist that spends all day on Sup Forums spamming bbc/cp whenever he gets triggered

I have a few to add:
>they engage in marvel vs dc console wars >they shitpost endlessly about game of thrones, they make constant what did he meem by this threads

This is true

I'm just showing Sup Forums shiposters are just as bad if not worse than Sup Forumsedditors. It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

vocaroo.com/i/s06pJfebBIst

Most of the Sup Forums shitposters are Sup Forumsedditors. That's the point being made by everyone in this thread

What the fuck Sup Forums is based you stupid asshole. You're so wrong like mixing ice cream with mustard.

Not that I go to Sup Forums

>he thinks there's a single ban evader in the entire internet

>They make constant what did he meem by this threads
What did he mean by this?

Got to say, you can always tell when America wakes up.